Chapter 8

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

- Jungkook’s Pov –

 

I follow Jin-hee into woods and realize she doesn’t know where she is going.

 

“Jin-hee you will get lost,” I shout out as I hear a small sound of thunder sound the sky.

 

Jin-hee looks back and I can see she heard the thunder. I run over to her and see she is shaking.

 

“Why are you shaking?” I look at her worried.

 

“It is nothing do not worry.” She says shakily and continues walking, “I need more firewood help me find some please.” She says.

 

“I will but let’s do that tomorrow when it is not going to thunder and rain,” I say.

 

That is when a loud sound of thunder hits. “OH MY GOD!” Jin-hee screams and holds onto me.

 

I feel my whole body stiffen and I feel my heart race. “Hey, we should go…” I look around and have no idea where we are.

 

*BOOM*

 

Another sound of thunder hits the sky and Jin-hee grabs my hand out of fear and I feel my body stiffen again.

 

“We need to go….” She says scared.

 

“Okay… um, let’s just go this way.” I point to the left and I make sure Jin-hee is next to me as we walk.

 

“W-we are lost…” Jin-hee says scared still.

 

“We will get back to the camp soon, I am sure it cannot be hard to find.

 

As soon as I said that it starts to rain. “We need to find shelter!” I yell and make sure I am holding onto Jin-hee as I still feel her shaking.

 

We run straight not really caring where we go, all I know is I need to find shelter before more thunder comes and it pours down.

 

I feel the rain get heavier as we keep making our way straight.
 

“I-I’m so scared….” Jin-hee says and I look down at her seeing how drenched she is.

 

I look up again and see a light in the distance. “I see light come on.” I start running with Jin-hee as we get closer to the light.

 

Once we arrive I see it is a cabin in the heart of the woods. “Here we will go inside for now.” I open the door and quickly close it as a gush of wind hits.

 

I place Jin-hee on the bed as I look around for a blanket. I find one near the fireplace, I walk back to Jin-hee and place it around her as I feel her shaking from the rain.

 

“Are you okay?” I kneel to look at her.

 

“I-I’m cold…” she shivers and I wrap it around her more so she gets warmer.

 

“I will get the fireplace going.” I walk to the fireplace and see firewood already placed, a match is placed on top of the shelf, I flick it against the wall and chuck it in. It lights up and I feel the warmth radiate from it.

 

I quickly grab Jin-hee and move her next to the fire-place, I sit down and wrap my arms around her to keep her warmer.

 

“T-thank you.” She stutters and my heart skips a beat.

 

“It is okay, we will stay here tonight until the morning.” I smile softly and hold onto her as I try to warm her up.

 

I hear her sneeze and I realize she is getting sick, I sigh and hate that I let her go out alone.

 

We stay in front of the fire for the rest of the night. After a while, I notice she fell asleep in my arms. I smile as I look at her, I move my head down to hers and kiss her forehead out of impulse.

 

“w-what did I just do? Omg omg….” I freak out wondering why I kissed her on the forehead.

 

I look down at her again and my heart beats faster. I need to figure out why I feel like this.

 

- End of Pov –

 

I feel my head pounding as I open my eyes, it seems so quiet. I try to speak but I sneeze in the process, I feel my throat get sore and I realize I am sick.

 

I open my eyes fully and realize I am not in my tent, why was I not? Where am I? that was when I remember, what happened last night, the rain and the thunder… which meant….

 

I turn my head and see Jungkook sleeping next to me…. Holding me too. “He helped me last night” I remember when we reached the cabin he the fire and kept me warm and then I must have out….

 

“Jungkook.” I shake him before I see him open his eyes to look at me.

 

He quickly moves his arms away from me and sits up. “Good morning.” He says standing up.

 

I stand up now too but stumble a bit as Jungkook grabs me. “Thanks,” I say and move away.

 

“You are sick it is best to lay down.” He says.

 

“We need to go back to camp… they would be worried and freaking out…” I say.

 

“Okay we will hurry and find our way back, it is day time so we should be able to find out way back.

 

I nod and open the door as the sun shines bright. “God that is bright…” I cover my eyes.

 

Jungkook kneels. “I will carry you.” He says.

 

“It is okay I can walk, get up,” I say going to walk off.

 

“You are sick, I need you to rest so please hop on.” He says sincerely and I sigh knowing I have no choice.

 

“Okay fine.” I hop onto his back and I watch as he walks away from the cabin, I wonder why he is being so nice to me… I mean last night I was scared but….

 

I lay my head on his back as I feel hot. “I am sorry about last night I hate thunder…,” I say.

 

“It is okay, next time does not go and try to find firewood alone, especially at night and with your poor sense of direction.” Jungkook chuckles.

 

“I will let you know I was annoyed… I don’t think about this stuff…” I chuckle softly.

 

“Jimin is just a douche sometimes but he will apologize soon, just don’t hate him,” Jungkook says.

 

“JUNGKOOK, JIN-HEE!” we hear voices calling our names and I look up to see BTS, all the stylists, and a park ranger rushing to us.

 

“V!” Jungkook calls out and I look up. “They found us?” I say.

 

“Omg, we have been looking for you all night! Are you okay?” V says worriedly.

 

“We are fine… Jin-hee and I got lost and there was the rain and thunder so we hid at a cabin till morning.” Jungkook explains.

 

“Jin-hee are you okay?” V asks.

 

“I am fine…” I sneeze and I get dizzy. “I need to lay my head down.” I lay it back on his back.

 

“She got sick because of the rain, we need to get back to the site,” Jungkook says.

 

“Jungkook!” The manager runs over, “Do not ever get lost again! We were worried, Namjoon tried to call but there was no reception… Jin-hee are you okay?” The manager asks.

 

“The rain… we got drenched and she got sick…” Jungkook answers for me.

 

“All our tents got wet so we moved to the hotel just near.” The manager says.

 

“I will take her there now and make sure she rests,” Jungkook says and I go to speak but my head is dizzy again so I keep quiet.

 

“Okay, I trust you to look after her Jungkook I cannot afford to have my staff sick on this trip.” The manager sighs.

 

“Neh hyung,” Jungkook says and he walks off with me to the hotel near.

 

Jungkook walks past Jimin who sees us. “Dude are you okay?” he asks Jungkook.

 

“Yeah, but she is sick now… I will talk to you later.” Jungkook says and we leave.

 

I close my eyes as Jungkook continues to carry me to the hospital.

 

I hear him talking to the front office lady about which room I have and I hear her say Jungkook and I have a room together since the manager did not think about where to put us.

 

Once we arrive at our room Jungkook opens the door and lays me down on one of the beds.

 

“I will grab some water you just lay here and rest.” Jungkook places the blanket over me.

 

“Thank you,” I say before closing my eyes.

 

Jungkook grabs a water jug out of the mini-fridge and grabs a cup pouring some in and placing it on the bedside table.

 

“Rest well,” Jungkook says and walks out of the room.