Chapter 28

Jungkook's Personal Stylist
I open my eyes and scan my surroundings, I look around and see all the members sleeping peacefully except one is missing… Jungkook. I stand up and softly make my way to the front door, I open it and softly close it behind me. I head to the rooftop as I think that will be where Jungkook is. I take the stairs as I get closer to the top of where the stairs that lead to the roof are.
 
I climb the last set of stairs that lead to the roof as the fresh air hits my face. “It is so beautiful out here… Jungkook?” I look and see he is not at the end of the roof. I make my way to the end looking out over the sunrise as I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and I smile as I snuggle into him.
 
“There you are.” I look back to smile at him as his lips touch mine. I turn around and kiss him back as I wrap my arms around his neck.
 
“I love being able to kiss you and smile knowing you are mine.” Jungkook smiles as he looks into my eyes.
 
“Even if only we know I’m just happy I have you.” I smile and kiss him again.
After spending an hour on the roof, we head down back to the dorm before the members wake up. we walk in only Jimin is awake making a hot chocolate.
 
“Hey Jimin.” I smile hoping to get a response from him.
 
I watch as he walks into this room not even speaking a word to me. I sigh and look to Jungkook who has his arms crossed.
 
“Nothing happened.” I smile trying to lie. He nods and walks off into his room. I grab my stuff and leave the apartment as I try to not wake up any of the members.
 
- Jungkook’s Pov –
 
I hear Jin-hee leave and I walk out of my room straight into Jimin’s room. I know I have to confront him now.
 
“Jimin!” I shout but not too loudly. He turns to me annoyed.
 
“People are trying to sleep Jungkook.” He sighs and continues to make his bed.
 
“Why were you yelling at Jin-hee last night about her dating me?” I cross my arms.
 
Jimin stops making his bed and turns to me. “It is nothing you should worry about Kookie, this is between her and I.”
 
I furrow my eyebrows and sigh, “it does when you're making her upset.”
 
Jimin looks away from me. “I like you Jungkook.” Jimin says and I look at him gasping.
 
"H-Hyung..." I cannot find anymore words to say.
 
"I have liked you since we first met, I have been there for you before her, she said she would support me..." He says and I can feel the hurt in his eyes.
 
"So, you’re the "someone" she promised that she would stay away from me?" I say sighing.
 
"Yes, Kookie I love you, I always have." Jimin sighs.
 
"Jimin ah... I love you but as a brother... I am with Jin-hee... I am sorry I cannot love you back as you love me." I step forward but he moves back.
 
"Just leave... I want to be alone Kookie." He turns away from me.
 
"Neh Hyung." I nod and walk out.
 
Once I leave I hear Jimin crying, "Mianhae Hyung... I just love you as a brother... Jin-hee is the one I love." I sigh and leave.
 
I decide to go visit Jin-hee, as I am about to leave everyone is awake.
 
"Morning!" I smile.
 
"Morning Kookie, we have the day off today so enjoy." Namjoon ruffles my hair.
 
"NEH!" I grin and race out of the house.
 
"Well he is back to being in a good mood." Namjoon laughs to himself.
 
I race down the stairs and go to Jin-hee's door. I knock on it until she finally answers.
 
"I have the day off!" I grin, I watch as she smiles.
 
"Come in." She smiles. I nod and walk in smelling the scent of food cooking.
 
- End of Pov -
 
I open the door to see Kookie standing there smiling. I look at him as he says he has the day off.
 
"Come in." I open the door more and watch as he walks in.
 
"I was about to make breakfast, eggs and bacon would you like some?" I ask.
 
"YES!" He grins and hugs my waist.
 
"Woah..." I blink by the sudden skinship.
 
He kisses me on the cheek. "I am glad I can be with you."
 
I nod and I see he is upset a bit. "What happened?" I look at him turning so I am facing him.
 
"Jimin told me." I say sighing.
 
"T-that he likes you?" I stutter.
 
"He said you stopped talking to me because you would support him?" He says frowning.
 
"I did.... maybe it would be easier for him if you liked him... you guys live together no one would suspect.... I didn’t want to be selfish..." I sigh.
 
"I only love Jimin as a brother, and my best friend. You are the one I love Jin-hee... I wouldn’t want to be with anyone but you."
 
I look at him and my heart flutters. "You really mean that?" I smile.
 
"Every word, you will be my only." He grins.
 
"I love you Jungkook." I wrap my arms around his neck.
 
"I love you Jin-hee." He smiles and leans in as I feel his lips touch mine, I kiss him back fireworks in my mind as I enjoy every moment of this kiss.
 
"Let's enjoy this food you made." He pulls back and walks to the kitchen.
 
I nod and finish making the food for both of us. After I cook it I place it on two plates and place one in front of Jungkook.
 
We both dig in, as I am eating I watch Jungkook for his reaction.
 
"THIS IS SO GOOD!" He beams.
 
"Really? Yay I am happy." I clap and smile.
 
"I am glad you are eating now..." He looks at me.
 
I blink. "Y-you knew?" I tilt my head.
 
"I always watched you... and that day I back hugged you I could tell from the colour of your face.
 
I go quiet and continue eating.
 
"Please don't not eat Jin-hee I worry about you and I don’t want you getting sick." He pouts.
 
"I won't Kookie." I smile softly and we both finish our food.
 
"I will wash them up!" Jungkook grins and stands up.
 
"You don't have too!" I stand up, "You are the guest."
 
"I want to for my girlfriend, go pick a movie to watch." He smiles.
 
I blink when he said the word girlfriend, I love it and it makes my heart flutters. "N-Neh." I nod and go to pick a movie.
 
After Jungkook finishes the dishes I put the movie in and we both sit on the couch. I snuggle into his chest as he places an arm around me.
 
"This is a normal thing for us now." I giggle.
 
"We did it so much but I still enjoy it more and more every time." Jungkook hugs me tight and I press play on the movie which is miracle in cell no. 7
 

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a while!!! i have been very busy and i also haven't had the motivation but i will keep writing this fanfic and finish it! thank you to everyone who supports my fanfic and for subscribing and voting it means alot! 

love TheSmileyface2468 xx