Chapter 12

Jungkook's Personal Stylist

I wake up the next morning and realize 1, I was not in my apartment and 2, I was on someone’s lap… but who could it be? I take a deep breath and lift my head off whos ever lap it is before I look.

 

I look and see Jimin who’s lap I was asleep on. I take a sigh of relief and am thankful it was not any other member or even Jungkook for that matter.

 

I look and see none of the members are awake, I look and see Jungkook is not amongst the bodies laying on the floor.

 

“Morning.” Jungkook voice can be heard. I look to the kitchen and see that he is making breakfast.

 

“Morning.” I smile and stand up walking over to him. “You are making breakfast?” I ask.

 

Jungkook nods and places a bowl of porridge in front of me. “Eat.” He says placing a bowl in front of him as well.

 

It was quiet the whole time as I remember what happened last night… this is the second time I have seen him shirtless… am I like a magnet or something?

 

“I better go now,” I say after I finish my food. Jungkook looks at me and I feel like he wants me to stay.

 

“Okay then, see you later.” Jungkook stands up and grabs our bowls and places them in the sink.

 

“I have to go to the company later do you want to accompany me?” I ask.

 

“I can do that, what time?” Jungkook asks.

 

“Meet me outside at 12.” I smile and grab my bag before heading out the door quietly.

 

Once I had left Jungkook takes a deep breath. “That was so awkward…” he feels his heart racing still as I had asked him to come with me to the company.

 

“I need a shower.” He shakes his head and heads to the bathroom.

 

- 12 pm –

 

I stand outside the building at 12 as I wait for Jungkook to join me.

 

“Hey, I’m here,” Jungkook shouts as he runs out to me.

 

“There you are, let’s go.” I smile and fix my bag strap before we start walking.

 

“You look pretty today,” Jungkook says.

 

“T-thanks, I just threw this on… I haven’t bought any new clothes in a while.” I sigh.

 

“Don’t have time?” Jungkook looks at me.

 

“Yeah… and money, like I have some but I need it for rent and I don’t get paid yet.” I bit my lip nervously thinking about it.

 

“I know you will be able to buy clothes soon.” Jungkook places his hands into his jeans pockets as we continue walking.

 

We finally arrive at the company, I say hello to the lady at the front desk. “Anneong Jungkoo ssi.” She says smiling.

 

“Hi. Is manager hyung in his room?” Jungkook asks.

 

“Neh, he is not busy so you may go in.” She smiles.

 

“You go to what you need to do and I will be with him,” Jungkook says and walks off.

 

“Okay… wonder if that is why he said he would come.” I shrug and walk to the dressing room.

 

- Jungkook’s Pov  

 

I sigh as I leave Jin-hee, I know I shouldn’t be going behind her back and doing this but manager hyung needs to know, he will stop this. I reach his door and knock waiting for a reply.

 

“Come in.” He speaks and I open the door bowing as I close it.

 

“Oh, hello Jungkook what brings you here today?” Hyung looks at me as I sit down.

 

I sigh. “Jamie was the one who sent the scandal out,” I confess.

 

“The stylist who I fired because he framed Jin-hee?” The manager asks.

 

“Neh, he sent her a text as well, he tells her not to tell anyone but I figured you needed to know,” I say.

 

“Thank you for letting me know Jungkook, please bring Jin-hee here, I will discuss it with her.” The manager nods.

 

I nod and walk out of the room to find Jin-hee, I go into the dressing rooms first, she isn’t in the first one… oh, she is probably in our one. I make my way down and open the door to find Jin-hee choosing clothes.

 

“Hey, manager hyung wants to talk to you,” I say trying not to sound like I know why he called her.

 

“Oh, okay well then I shall go.” She puts down the outfit and walks out of the room and down to the manager’s office.

 

I watch as she goes in and I sigh knowing this may or may not end well.

 

- End of Pov –

 

I wonder why manager wants to talk to me? Maybe about the scandal? I hope he doesn’ know who it is, otherwise, I am screwed…

 

I knock on his door and wait for a reply, once I get a come in I take a deep breath and open the door, making sure to close the door behind me.

 

“Anneyonghaseyo.” I bow softly and sit down.

 

“Jin-hee, Jungkook told me it was Jamie behind the scandal and also sent you a text message, is this true?” The manager asks.

 

I feel my heart stop when I realize what he asked me.

 

“N-no he is not,” I say trying not to break down.

 

He gives me a weird look, “Are you sure? If you tell me I can help you and make the scandal go away.” He looks at me concerned.

 

“No, he is not behind it, I do not know what Jungkook said but it is not true,” I say.

 

“Okay… well, you may go, but if you are lying and this gets worse I may have to let you go remember this.” He says sternly.

 

I nod and quickly leave the room, I was now annoyed that Jungkook told someone especially the manager of what I told him to keep quiet.

 

I look around to try and find Jungkook, I hear music and I know where he is now. I sigh and storm down quickly arriving at their studio, I walk in slamming the door.

 

“Why did you tell the manager!?” I shout.

 

He stops the music and looks at me. “I did this to help if he knows then he can go and confront Jamie, putting a stop to the scandal, but you didn’t want to you were too busy sleeping on people.” He says angrily.

 

“Why does that concern you who I sleep with? It is Jimin I trust him unlike you.” I fold my arms.

 

Jungkook goes quiet and grabs his jacket. “I am leaving.” He walks past me and out the door.

 

“No, you will not.” I storm after him and outside where he is walking back to the dorm.

 

“I was helping, you just wanting to stay quiet while he could do more things than if you come clean.” Jungkook sighs.

 

“What if it doesn’t? I could lose my job… I cannot afford to have that, if I stay quiet he could make the article go away, I am trying to save my job.” I say.

 

“Well…” Jungkook goes to speak but as he does, someone trips him and I watch as he falls closer and before I can move his lips touch mine, I quickly use my hands to force him off before it becomes a longer kiss.

 

I look and see people staring at us. I push him off quickly, “Run.” I whisper and we both run towards the apartment.

 

Once we are inside I catch my breath, “Omg no now we are even in more trouble.” I look away from Jungkook.

 

“Not my fault I got tripped…” Jungkook shakes his head and heads up the stairs.

 

I sigh and wait for him to be gone before I walk up, I am so annoyed he did that… I am done for.” I freak out inside as I reach my apartment door. I unlock my door and head straight to my bed falling onto it.

 

“Why is this happening to me,” I whine and I feel my eyes water, I didn’t want this to happen and now things are worse.