NOT AN UPDATE

What Am I to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while since I last visited this account guys. I have been so busy especially now that I am in college and frankly speaking the Accountancy course is quite hard and I barely get sleep. I was so devastated when I got a low grade on my major last semester when all my professor did was discuss terms but didn't teach us how. I entirely passed that semester by self studying and I got to read a lot of books and sources just to be sure and updated. I'm loosing weight also that's why mom advised me to rest this semestral break. I rarely talk to my boyfriend since he too is busy in preparation for his graduation. Yes, we've been together for a year, three months and a day. Sorry, I wasn't able to introduce him to you guys but he's cool, handsome, talented, sweet and smart and just what normal couples do, we too argue at times since he's more of an engineer in solving problems but me more like an accountant basing on standards and etc. There are times he gets jealous of BTS but I'm like bruh I've known them before you came attitude so that ends it. I'm still a huge fan of BTS though and he likes them also. In fact, he sings me some of their songs and I love all of it. I've never been to lucky. 

How are you guys? How's your studies? I hope you all are doing fine. I miss all of you. 

I hope I can catch up with guys soon and get back to this business in summer. I hope you understand me guys. I really have a lot of ideas right now in my head but it's so hard f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter