ONE

What Am I to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One month left and this little man here will finally come out."


Namjoon just can't hide his beautiful smile while carressing Jin's big and round stomach. He keep on doing this daily everytime they wake up in the morning and every night before they fall asleep. He keeps on talking to his own child, the future of their pack. He couldn't wait for the day his son will be raised. Jin on the other hand just can't get enough of a smiley and happy Namjoon. He didn't know what he have to have the cutest and the strongest alpha to be his mate. He's just an omega, the lowest rank in their system while Namjoon was born an alpha the highest in the rank and the leader of their pack since Namjoon's father is now old to be still the leader of BULLETPROOF.


"Hey! Stop talking to our child. Don't make him rush okay what if there's a part of his body that will not fully develop?! I swear if he isn't as handsome as me I'll blame you Joonie!!" Jin scolded his husband to make him stop and indeed it worked.


"Who said you're handsome? I am handsome. Don't worry our son is going to be the hottest wolf to exist and a leader of a pack and he's gonna have his mate and he must be as pretty as you are Jinnie." Namjoon smirked knowing he got his husband silent for a moment.


"How are you so sure that our son is going to be an alpha. We don't know, maybe he'll be an omega just like me." Jin's face suddenly turned into a sad one.


"You know, instincts." The smirk is still there but faded after a few moments.

"I understand that you're worried about what will our child be but whatever it is we are still going to be his parents. No one can change that okay? I'm going to accept what our child will be. And don't be sad about being an omega because you being an omega is the best thing that happened in this world because I got to know you and you're my mate and is going to be the mother of my children. I love you so much you know that." Namjoon cupped Jin's face ang placed a sweet kiss on his forehead.


"I know. I've always known that I'm destined to be with you. I love you too, Joonie." He kissed both Namjoon's cheeks that has the cutest dimples ever existed.


"Have you thought about our son's name yet?" Jin asked.


"I want you to name our child Jinnie"


"Okay. I've thought about this long ago. How about Junghyun? or Jungsook?"


"I like Jungsook. I can't wait til Kim Jungsook comes out! Bye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter