TWO

What Am I to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wolf hurriedly went back to his master's little village far off across the river and the streams. For the past decades, no one dared to conquer the bulletproof pack. They're the largest pack in their whole country and no one tries to messed up with Namjoon since he's the strongest alpha of them all. They say, the strongest wolves hundreds of years ago have reunited and live within Namjoon's body. He has something in which he too doesn't know. The day his so called master Wu Yifan came into their country killed the real owner of the pack across the river and became their leader. He was all alone on his own but he can do anything for power. He want to own the biggest pack in the world so all wolves will go down and bow to him.

The wolf couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. Right when he came infront of his master's hut he knelt down and hung his head low so that he can show to his master that he doesn't belong to his pack before and that he's going to do whatever the alpha wants him to do.

"What brings you here Kim Jongin?" The alpha or their master said in his usual cold voice.

"I got something you really need to know." His grin edibly showing.

"And what is it?"

"It's the bulletproof."

"Oh~ your old pack. What is it then? I haven't heard on them for a while now." The master gave an interested tone.

"I heard the conversation of Namjoon's mate the omega that he's expecting. He's going to deliver it next month." He said a matter of factly.

"What a bad news!!! Bull! If that child will be born then we're going to be really screwed up!! It will be harder for us to conquer their territory!!" Yifan growled angrily knowng that what he said is true that if the child will be born they will totally be screwed up. Namjoon will have his companion now and is probably going to be stronger than him.

"Relax master. We still didn't know what the child will be." 

"And when will you take action? When the child will be fully grown?!!! Do you want us to die Kim Jongin?!! I want to be the king of the world before that happens!"

Jongin can't help but chuckle at his master's sudden actions. 


If only you know that your fate is in my hands Wu Yifan.


"I think next month will be the best time to attack their village." Jongin suggested.

"You're right! Kim Jongin I think you deserve a little promotion in my pack. I'll make you my right hand from now on." He said patting Jongin's shoulder.

"Thank you so much master. I'll never break the trust you gave to me." Jongin bowed showing his master that he really is thankful.

"You better! Because if I found out that you're just fooling me around I won't hesitate to kill you." He said coldly with a smirk.

"Why would I do that to you master? It's not like you've done something I can't forgive like Namjoon."

"We don't know what will happen in the future Jongin." 

After their conversation, Jongin sneaked through the other hut and found that his soon to be mate is fast asleep. It's just been 1 month since he joined the pack and he's already head over heels on the omega named Do Kyungsoo. He's also the reason why he's going to do what he wants to do since he's so selfish when it comes to Kyungsoo. He knows that Kyungsoo has that kind of beauty that can have alphas and betas drool over and he isn't mated to anyone yet. He wants Kyungsoo to be his only.

"I'll claim you in the right time when I'll be ruling in the largest pack and we can have as many kids we want." He left a peck on the latter's forehead and went outside to have a training preparing for the war that is going to happen next month.

__________


"Joonie!! I want you to stay with us the whole day tomorrow. Let them get us food I want you to be here with me!" Jin pouted because he misses the warmth of his alpha so much even if he's just gone 10 hours ago.

"Jin don't be like that. You know they won't be allowed to hunt if I'm not there and I'm doing this for the sake of next month. You're going to deliver our boy and I don't want you two to starve okay?" He hugged the still whinning omega.

"No!! I want you to be with me!!" Now Jin is crying.

Namjoon maybe the strongest, the smartest and the hottest alpha in their village but one thing he doesn't really know on how to deal with is a crying Jin. He knows that maybe this is because of the baby.

Jungsook why are you making your mommy cry?

"Please stay with me Joonie. Please.. Please... Joon" He hugged his husband tightly but careful to not hurt the young man inside.

"I think that's because of your pregnancy Jinnie. I'm going to call Yixing right now to check on you okay?" Namjoon immediately went outside to call for Yixing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter