I'm Sorry...

I'm Sorry... [SpringTempo oneshot]

I’m Sorry...

 

“Bommie!” call someone to  a girl who sitting in the rooftop.

That girl, Bom, turn around to see who’s that. The she smiling,
“Seunghyunnie~!!!”

Seunghyun sitting beside bom, “what are you doing at here? It’s so cold at here....” he ask to her.

Bom smiling again, “nothing, i just bored...”

Seunghyun take off his jacket and give it to bom and grab her hand, “i know you feel cold..” said seunghyun then smile.

Bom leaned her head to Seunghyun shoulder, “thank you seunghyun-ah... i love you”

Seunghyun kiss bom’s forehead, “i love you too”

 

Monday, 6 February 20xx, 13.45

Seunghyun is watching a TV programme at this afternoon, while Bom is reading a paper with a serious face.

“bommie? What are you read?” ask Seunghyun who success make her almost jump. Bom’s smiling, “ah... this is nothing...”

Bom walks to  seunghyun then hug him from back, “seunghyun-ah, i was wondering about something....”

Seunghyun look at Bom, “what did you wondering about bommie?”

Bom smiling to him, “ i was wondering, why a big boy like you still watching a cartoon like a baby?? Hmm??” ask bom while kiss his cheekbone.

Seunghyun laughing hard when hear her question, “bommie, i love this cartoon, it’s more better than i watch action movie....”

 

 

Monday, 6 February 20xx, 21.27

Usually, Seunghyun and Bom will sleep together, but not for this time.

Bom is bring a big suitcase, and walking to the door. She hold the door handle, then look at seunghyun who sleep like angel in their bed, ah... it must be only HIS bed now...

“Seunghyun-ah, mianhe...!” she said with a teary eyes, then open the door then left Seunghyun house.

 

Seunghyun PoV.

I saw my Bommie walking at a church with a big smile.

I can’t hold my smile when saw this moment.

Suddenly, she turn around and saying something..

“Seunghyun-ah, Mianhe, Saranghae....” after that i woke up without her.

 

 

Bom PoV.

I’m sorry seunghyun-ah.

 

I was hiding something from you, i just scared that you can’t let me go.

 

Flash Back

I was in time for meet with my aunt at a church.

I slowly open the door and i saw my aunt in front me.

I smiled to her, then run to her, “auntie....!!!” i hug her.

 

“oh my bom!!! Welcome here...! “ she said with a smile while hug me back.

But..

I felt my chest is crowded, and i felt i can’t breath...

I try to catch breath, but i can’t...

 

“oh my my, what’s wrong with you, bommie?? Let’s go to hospital!!!” she bring me to her car and drive me to the nearest hospital.

 

At Hospital

After i get checked by X-Ray, me and my aunt talk with the doctor.

 

“doctor, how’s my niece health is??”

That doctor is take a deep breath, “Madam Park, i’m sorry, but your niece is...”

 

I can hear my heartbeat when waiting that doctor words

 

“... has a cancer, lung cancer” said that doctor.

 

My eyes got bigger

 

Lung cancer?!

 

End Flash Back

 

Seunghyun PoV.

Wednesday, 8 February 20xx, 22.45

DAMN!

Where’s she?!

 

I can’t life without her...

 

She’s my life!!

 

 

I walk to my bed, but then i turn around to saw a mirror, and i meet with a jerk.

That jerk is standing there and do the same thing, glaring.

 

I feel angry when i saw him.

 

Quickly i grab a chair and then throw it to that mirror, he do the same thing too. And then...

 

PRANG!!!!!

 

That mirror is break, and slowly dropped in floor, and i didn’t saw that jerk again.

 

 

 

Yeah, that jerk is me. It’s my shadow in that mirror.
and yes..

 

 

.. i hate my self.

 

 

I hate my self because i can’t let her go, and i don’t know where is she go....

 

 

I sit down in front a table, and i saw a paper

‘isn’t this is what bom read??’ i ask my mind, try to remember it was true or not.

 

I quickly grab that paper and read it.

 

What. The. Hell.

“LUNG CANCER?! SHE HAS A CANCER?! WHY THE HELL SHE DIDN’T TELL ME ABOUT IT?!” i scream inside my home.

 

I found something again, a picture.

A picture of bommie and her aunt, at a church.

 

“Wait..i know this place..!!!! i better go there NOW!!!” i grab my key and started my motorbike and go to that place.

 

Bom PoV

Thursday, 9 February 20xx, 13.23

 

I sit down to a chair in this church. I slowly close my eyes and pray.

In my mind i  pray,

“GOD, thank you for giving me this life. Thank you for letting seunghyun be n my life. Thank you for make me has a normal love.
GOD, i pray to you for make him more healthy, and has a big strength when i’m gone.
for you i praying, hallelujah, amen”

 

I slowly open my eyes and smiling, “it might be my last pray” i said in my mind.

I slowly chough, and i feel something in my hand. I truly wish that was my salvia, but....

 

...I saw my blood.

 

My chest is quickly crowded, and i can’t breath anymore...

And then, everything is black, and i don’t remember anything anymore.

 

No one PoV.

Sunday, 13 February 20xx, 12.11

Seunghyun already search her for 3 days in here, but still he don’t know where is she...

Seunghyun walk to a graveyard behind a church, and he saw many people stand in front a grave, looks like it was still new grave. I can hear what they say,

“Today, we arrived at the last place for......”

 

His voice is to small... =.=

“....Park Bom, who called by GOD after get lung cancer.....”

 

His eyes got bigger

 

p-PARK BOM?!

 

“i-it can’t be.... BOMMIE?!” scream seunghyun in his mind.

People in her grave slowly walk out from the graveyard. When no one around, seunghyun walk to her grave and look at the stone.

 

“There is sleep a young girl

            Park Bom

'from theground, back to the ground'

Date of Brith : March 24, 1984

Date of Death : February 9, 20xx”

 

That stone is fully success make seunghyun knell down.
 

He stare at her grave with a teary eyes, “Bom... Bommie....” slowly a tear fell down to his cheek. He crying hard at there.

 

Suddenly, a old woman walks to him. She touch seunghyun shoulder, seunghyun turn to her.

 

“excuse me, are you the boy named Choi Seunghyn??” ask that woman

“neh, i’m Choi Seunghyun... how can you know me??” ask seunghyun while wipe his tears

That woman is smiling, “i’m bom’s aunt, i wanna give this to you, from bom” she game him a letter then go.

 

Seunghyun quickly read that paper :

“Dear Seunghyunnie,
            seunghyun-ah, i’m sorry. I  must left you alone.... but you must keep strong without me okay? Smile~! :)

                                                                        Your Bommie”

 

With that letter, she success make him cry again.
He look at the sky, feel like can see her.

“if that was what did you want bommie, i try to strong for you...” he said it and then go.

 

He didn’t know, if actually bom is watching him in heaven, “but still, i’m sorry seunghyun-ah” she said with a smile.

 

END