Finally

Finally
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I wish someday we can sing together again.”

~

 

Getting exhausted from her comeback preparation, Taeyeon is seen riding in a van going back to her apartment late at night time – accompanied by her manager of course. She’s listening to a slow ballad during the ride, and looking outside the window. This week has been very busy as the company suddenly rush with a comeback since the competition is getting heated. Taeyeon was hesitated at first to accept the challenge as she dislike being forced or lack of proper preparation; however, she put her dream as the main priority: to sing for her fans. Therefore, she accepts the challenge after days of consideration.

 

Fact is her solo does well than her member’s because she tends to show herself as a person, and a talented musician. Also, she wants to express gratitude to those who stay by her side after those affairs, and issue 3 years ago. She was fragile, but she becomes a stronger person in the hardest way such as dealing with harsh comments on her. However, she’s still a human-being. She get stressed out just like normal people do. What happened in the past made a lot of impact on her as a person. She’s not going to deny that it affected her too. People forget that she’s a human-being.

 

She’s become more introvert as she’d rather spending time alone by herself. She’s become pickier in choosing friends because the issue made her have a trust issue on people. She’s become scared of stage and camera because people can edit things, and twist things on her just like in the past. She’s become scared to communicate because she think she cannot handle it as it may lead to bigger issue just like in the past, and she lost someone important in her life there and then. Imagine your life at stake where you think life is beautiful, but actually there’s no one that you can trust at all. She remembers the time where all issues come at once, she just closed herself in to stay in her room for the whole weak without talking to anyone, even her parents. She was exhausted and pressured from everything that people put her through. The members also respected her decision to stay alone because they never saw their leader become so fragile, but they did let her know that they would be there for her. They waited for her to come out of her room, and announce “I am alright now. Let’s do this.” They were excited to see her strong comeback as a person, and once again, they put stronger belief in SNSD.

 

On the bright side, she learns to be stronger too. She’s become more carefree as she doesn’t care about what people say on her. She’s become more selfish about herself as she put herself first whereas she used to put other people first before, but the result was bad as people turn their back on her. Fortunately, Tiffany was there for her during those bad time. Tiffany was there through thick and thin to make sure Taeyeon was okay again. That was when their sister bond become relationship. Taeyeon could never forget how grateful she was toward Tiffany.

 

“Tae . . . you haven’t ate for week . . . I bought food, please eat.” Tiffany spoke to Taeyeon behind the locked door. It’s her 7th day of trying already. She cannot imagine how Taeyeon was surviving behind that door by herself.

“It’s ok. I am fine.”

“Tae . . . please, you are going to hurt yourself.”

“I want to be alone.”

“Please . . .”

“I am really fine.”

“Can you stop pretending that everything is fine? You are staying in your room for week without eating, taking shower, and coming out. You are not okay, Kim Taeyeon. Don’t you know that you are hurting me and other members too? We care about you . . . so please. . .”

Taeyeon was shocked to hear the girl outside the room crying. She cannot stand the sight of her bestfriend cry because of her. As the crying got louder, Taeyeon decided to come out the room to hug the girl outside. As she opened the door, the girl was crying on the floor. She quickly held the girl in an embrace.

“Fany . . . please don’t cry. . . please . . .” The girl infront of her sobbed even harder.

“Tae, please stop hurting yourself . . . can you?” It took Taeyeon for a while to finally say yes, and agree to open up herself.

 

“We are here, Taeyeon-ah.” Her manager turned his back to look at her.

“I’m leaving. Good night, oppa!” Taeyeon gets up and leaves the van to her apartment.

 

As much as the way to her room is quiet, but Taeyeon wasn’t scared. She seen worst, and she loves quiet environment too. As she reached her room, the first thing she did was to take shower. It’s been a long freaking day of shooting. It’s tiring to put on a fake smile.

 

Taeyeon didn’t know since when exactly that she become stronger, but it’s probably when she decided to leave the dorm to live on her own. Even Tiffany didn’t like the idea at first, but Taeyeon was able to convince her girlfriend successfully. Taeyeon wants space.

 

She comes out of the bathroom, and put on her comfortable clothes. Home is where she feels comfortable with anything she’s wearing, except the feeling of missing somebody that she considered as home. She goes into the kitchen, and grabs wine out of the fridge. Right, it’s been a long day, and she deserves some reward for herself – wine. She knows her tolerance very well, but maybe few sip would be able to take the stress away from her. She pours the wine into a glass, and then she wa

Please log in to read the full chapter