Six senses?

Strings of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay! I'm finally DONE! so i wanna get some beauty sleep now people. Been editing this for almost two hours. Plus tomorrow is school so don't wanna be late for that. So enjoy your gift in the morning. I hope you'll forgive me for not updating Why dont you figure out my heart. it not like im having a writer's block or anything. Its just my hands are full and i didnt have the time to use my laptop. It may sound like an excuse but i do hope everyone will like thischapter too. Please comment, vote and subscribe more! This author is begging you!! Okay im just kidding but above all i really do appreciate everyone's comments. It makes me happy to watch your comments. Otherwise i'll feel dejected. I sound like an attention seeker. LOL! but im not that type of person! I just hope that i'm able to interact with evryone as well.

 

 

 

Sulli's PoV

 

I literally have to drop my jaws at their encounter. So, currently right now, Soojung and I are at the living room and she explained about the day they met until the part where she fills me in about the mysterious guy who took down the guys at a bar. Wow. You have no idea how many shocking news did I received from Soojung just from the past few days. We decide to cancel our shopping plan since I am too curious about the mysterious guy. . Wait, the 'girl' who is staying with Soojung.

 

I think I saw Amber going to the guest room earlier to give us some space to talk.

 

I mean, hello~, she's practically staying with Soojung!! It's never easy to put up with Soojung’s attitude, especially when you're living with her! Plus, Soojung, NEVER favour living in the same roof with anyone even if she has a boyfriend, she doesn't like to live together with ANYONE, and I mean it like EVERYONE okay. If there's one sentence to descibe her, she's a lone wolf. Can't blame me if I'm shock.

 

That's why, I'm puzzle yet confuse with her. Why, does she allows someone, yet alone a stranger that she barely met, live with her???

 

“So let me get this straight, she was kicked out by her landlord.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“And YOU took her in, just like that?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Are you out of your mind?”

 

“No.”

 

“Soojung!”

 

“What? She can cook, clean and do the laundry. Plus, she practices self-defense. I don't like appa’s bodyguards to keep on monitoring me like a robot that binds my freedom. Amber understands my privacy and takes care of me ,so it's fine.” Krystal states as a matter of fact.

 

“That's because she's not professional.” I said sceptically.

 

“Yah! She's a good person okay.” Soojung hits my arms with a pillow.

 

OMO! I'm at loss of words honestly. She's defending Amber now?

 

“Are you sure? Can she be trusted? What if she's a fraud?” I ask worriedly. Truthfully speaking, I'm grateful that Amber saved and took care of Soojung but I can't help but to get wary with people nowadays. Look at Minhyuk, he was a normal type of guy, and now he just became a bipolar. It made me question, if it was all a set up? Call me overprotective or overthinker if you want but Soojung is like a sister to me. I can't let her be in danger AGAIN.

 

“No. She's not like that. I can't imagine her being like that.” Soojung mutter under her breath and I could hear her words since she sat close to me. Her expression becomes solemn. I notice.

 

She gets upset if Amber was a fraud? That's first. She isn't the type to get upset if she broke up with her ex-boyfriends though. I huff my breath, glancing over her, wrapping my finger in hers as I counsel my favourite junior.

 

“You trust her, huh?”

 

But there's no reply coming from her. She's not the type to admit her feelings so it will be a little hard for anyone to fathom her honest thoughts. Her silence is her only way of saying yes, I suppose.

 

“Amber aside, why didn't you call me that ‘night’?” She look at me with one glance, she understands what I'm trying to imply.

 

“Sorry, you were with your boyfriend.”

 

I lift my arms, pinching her cute cheeks. “Aigoo, uri Soojung has grown up. You thought of others before you?” I snicker.

 

“Aish, unnie. You're embarrassing me.” She hisses, turning her head away.

 

“You know I only want the best for you Soojung-ah.”

 

“I know unnie.”

 

“Just call me if you're in trouble, okay?”

 

“I'll try.”

 

“Yah! Don't even ‘try’! It's a ‘must’ okay!?”

 

“Okay. Okay. My ears are going deaf.” Soojung whines like a baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author PoV

 

She's very keen on watching the movie, curious on how the story progresses meanwhile, the other one is still busy massaging her right hand, making sure that she doesn't exert too much force as she does her work.

 

“You have a good friend.” Amber states.

 

“She's been a worrywart since we were young.”

 

“Ah, I feel you. I have two juniors that worries for me and they tend to get-”

 

Krystal’s lips move in sync with Amber’s next sentence. “overexagerated!” Both look at one another while grinding, it's closely to where they understood how each feel about the people they care for.

 

“Lol.” Amber chuckles. As soon as their laughter die down, Amber voices out her main concern, “Have you. . .made up with him?”

 

Krystal averts her attention from the television. She's smart enough to grasp the meaning behind Amber's words.

 

“No. Don't worry too much someone else's love life.” Although she feels bad for failing to put her words into a better phrase, she can't take back her words. “Sorry. I don't mean to be-”

 

“It's okay. Let's just not talk about it.”

 

“Okay, princess.” She abides, not pressuring further on about her issues with her boyfriend.

 

The silence falls and spreads between them, yet they are very comfortable with each other company.

 

“Hey, Amber, why do you keep your hair short?”

 

“What's with the sudden question?” Amber raises her brow while glancing at Krystal.

 

“I'm bored.” Krystal pouts.

 

She thought hard on the matter, putting up the number of her finger up one by one while claiming, “Because it's comfortable? Honestly, there's a lot of perks if you have short hair!! It’s hot if I have long hair, I don’t have to buy rubber bands and pins for the sake of my hair. . .oh! and I don't need to waste excess shampoo.”

 

Amber tries to flip her imaginary hair using her left and right hand, her head swaying to both sides as well with much enthusiasm as she continues on, “plus, I don't need to flip my hands left and right Urgh Urgh.”

 

Krystal laughs while clapping her hands hard. “Lol!”

 

“Yah! I'm promoting here!”

 

“Sure llama~ Oh my gosh, you're such a dork!”

 

“A pretty llama.” Amber adds.

 

“Whatever.”

 

After thirty minutes fade away, Krystal slighty shakes her arm while whispering to her ear, “Dork.”

 

“Oh.” She replies as her eyes are still affix in Krystal delicate hands, her thumbs are still pressed lightly onto her hands as she works her magic in relieving the sore muscles.

 

At this current moment, Sulli and Krystal are waiting for their manager to pick them up. Amber and Krystal decide to chill lax in the living room, watching Netflix, menaiwhile, Sulli's in Krystal room, having her sweet conversation with her boyfriend after their lunch, which was actually some leftovers that Amber kept from the day before.

 

“I'm going out later with Sulli unnie for a photo shoot so I'll be back late.”

 

“You won't be back till dinner?” Amber raises her head, pouting in disappointment. Amber is like the definition of a sad puppy when the owner’s is not coming home. Krystal tries her very end to hold back herself from chortling.

 

“I'll see first. If I'm not busy by then, I'll be back earlier.”

 

“Arraso.” Amber replies back half-heartedly.

 

Sulli walks straight out from Krystal's room, sneakily walks out from the room to spook Krystal from behind. But her decides to put her initial plan aside, hiding behind the wall to conceal her presence as she eavesdrops their conversation.

 

“Wae? You like to eat with me?”

 

“Of course! It’s better eating together with you rather than being alone at home honestly and it makes me happy for having someone to eat with! I kindda feel lonely to just eat in one empty space all by myself. That's why, I like how we can eat together on the same table, even if we don't speak much.”

 

Krystal doesn't know just how fast does she responds when she shifts her head, focusing back to the television.

 

“. . .too cringy, dork.” She seems so indiscernible when she comments, using her left hand to slap onto Ambers’s shoulders.

 

“But I'm telling you my honest feelings here!” Amber defends herself, innocently thinking that Krystal is offending her words. Needless to say, there's no lie in her words and means it well that she appreciates Krystal’s presence.

 

Sulli narrows her eye, crossing her arms in amusement. OMO! Although Amber doesn't see it, she's fluttered with such simple words?

 

Krystal seems so laid back with the stanger and they become accustom to each other presence so fast, pulling small jokes against one another. And for her to enjoy someone else’s company is truly a suprise to her, chiefly because Krystal always sits at the sofa while playing her phone or watching TV, ignoring people’s exsistence just so she could be alone.

 

What is it about Amber that lowers Krystal’s guard down?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What would you like for dinner?”

 

“What do you call that. . .the Korean meat?”

 

“Bulgogi?”

 

“Cook lots of it!” Krystal said in enthusiasm, her eyes glistering like the twinkling stars at night.

 

“Oh, I will, .”Amber showers her with sweet smiles when she sees Krytsal is an epitome of a child, a child who is excited to eat her favourite snacks.

 

“Ehem. Don't forget that I'm here!”

 

“’O’, Unnie. Bye Amber!”

 

“Bye. See you later!” Amber screams while waving her hand.

 

Krytsal closes the door, happily walking out from condo unit to the elevator.

 

“How nice! You have someone to cook for you~ I wonder when would that girl get bored of you.”

 

“Unnie, don't ruin my mood! You’re just jealous.” Krystal sticks her tongue out.

 

“Yeah. I'm jealous that everyone cares for you.”

 

“Even you too, unnie.”

 

“Aish, this brat.”

 

Krystal giggles with Sulli’s frown, linking arms with her as they enter their manager van.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, Krystal-shii, one last shot. Try to imagine you have a crush on someone like you're really crazily in love with just that one person.” The photographer, Mr. Park expresses.

 

Krystal naturally finds her call, posing a simple look that could capture millions of fans’ heart.

 

“Okay. That's a wrap! Thanks for your hard work everyone!” The photographer said in satisfaction, shaking his hands with some of the staffs while some bow their heads as they passes by the photographer.

 

“You look like you're in a good mood, Krystal-shii. Did something happen to you?” Mr. Park beams in excitement while showing her some of the pictures he shot earlier. “I don't mean to be rude but you look more natural from the ious works.” He praises as she swipes the previous pictures in the computer.

 

“Whatever you're going though, I think it's a good change. Emotions reflects how you display the feels in a picture.” Mr. Park continues on.

 

Krystal could potray a sincere smile for Mr. Park’s compliments. It makes her stun with her own pictures that has been laid out on the screen. She sees herself with dazzling smile and a. . .spark in her eyes for some reason. He's right, she appeals rather different than her previous modelling. Her eyes seem like she's in to her world.

 

Mr. Park is actually a famous photographer and he did several collaborations with Krystal’s company, but today seems like another exception, because he rarely compliment his models.

 

“Okay, everyone! Since you've been doing well today, let's go have some BBQ! My treat!”

 

All the staffs give off a loud shout out for Mr. Park, shreiking and wowing for his effort to pay for their meals. Krystal checks on her watch, assuming the poor llama Amber should be waiting for her by now. She should quickly go back home.

 

Haha. The irony of life. She was never enthusiastic to return back alone to her condo.

 

“Are you going to go to the dinner, Krystal-shii?” Said a man who is standing behind her back. Oh right, today her male collaboration model is Donghae. Actually, she almost forgot that he even exsist next to her during the photo shoot session.

 

“No.” Krystal shakes her head with her short reply and begins to pack her things, calling her manager to send her back home instead.

 

“What? you're going home already? What about your dinner?”

 

She glares at him with her cold stone eyes. “Yes, sunbaenim. And I'll eat dinner at home.”

 

Despite the shivering feeling that is curling him up, he tries to muster his courage to continue on the conversation. “But everyone is waiting for you and you'll be lonely even if go back home since there's no one there to accompany you.”

 

“. . . Sunbaenim, can you kindly respect my decisions? I don't need to tell you where I'm going or why I can't even be at my condo.” Krystal said irritatingly, shifting her bag into her shoulders and walks out from the photoshoot area to the carpark. Too bad for Donghae, Krystal is too preoccupied with the thoughts on rushing home, leaving her gullible to realise that he's trying to ask her out.

 

“You do know that the staffs will gossip about you if you don't come?”

 

Krytsal raises her brow, showing with a look of ‘I don't care’ vividly present on her face. “Sunbaenim, don't mind me. I don't live my life to please people to like me.”

 

“I know. But still you should come at least.”

 

“It's fine. I'll pass. I promised my friend that I'm going back to have dinner with her.”

 

“Your friend or boyfriend? I thought you broke up with him?”

 

Okay. Right now she's really pissed. Not because his offensive words about her current status with her boyfriend but because he’s seriously stalling her time from going back home!!!

 

“Sunbaenim, my relationships has nothing to do with you. Thank you.”

 

He thugs her back, her hands slips into hers, “Just one dinner with me. Then, I'll let you go.” He pleaded.

 

At this point, Krystal feels disgust for being touch randomly by him, rather than melting like a main heroine would do in Korean dramas where they instantly had their heart is pumping the adrenaline though their body by the single touch of a cool and handsome dude. Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble, she's just not that ‘it’ girl you'll find in any particular drama. It's just not her cup of tea to be even plainly grazed by people that she's not familiar with.

 

“Let me go, Sunbaenim. Otherwise, you'll never see me in the future.” She threatens. She's a girl that's always true to her word and her intensive glare leave an impression that she does not like this contact one bit. It makes him even wary, frighten and scare at the same time. He slowly undo his grasp against her hand.

 

“Mianhe.” He softly whispers.

 

“It's fine, Sunbaenim. Just please don't do that agian.”

 

“Okay, but just once, even if you don't come to the dinner, can I bring you out for dinner?”

 

Krystal taps her sole heels onto the very ground, replying as fast as she could just so the guy can leave her be! “Okay. Just one dinner.”

His face brightens up, grinning widely as he nods his head to himself. “Great! You'll not regret this. I swear!”

“Oh.” She waves her hand, implying him to leave out of her sight.

 

“OMO! Soojung! What took you so long!” Sulli came into the scenes before Donghae presses on further on pursuing Krystal to go to the dinner.

 

“Unnie!”

 

“Hi, Donghae! It's been a while. If you’ll excuse us, we’ll be leaving.” Sulli displays a fake smile forming on her lips as she leads Krystal into the van.

 

“Thanks, unnie.”

 

“When I saw both of you, it almost feels like you're going out on a war.”

 

“I was.” Krystal retorts back.

 

“Was he bothering you during the photoshoot too?” Sulli questions. She nearly freak out when Krytsal is having staring contest with the model. If you're seeing them as the third party, you can easily tell that Krystal doesn't want to be disturb as she was scowling at the poor boy; her vivid ignorance to notice the boy’s effort in trying to ask her out.

 

“Not really. Actually, I forgot he was even there.” Krystal admits honestly. Sulli bursts into laughter. “Lol. I feel bad for the guy, now.”

 

“Well, that aside, Manager-nim, please drive a little faster!” Krystal presses on, alerting her manager to increase the speed of the van.

 

“Why the rush?” Sulli asks in question.

 

“Because Amber’s waiting for me.” Krystal simply replies, taking out her phone while texting to someone she had in mind.

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Amber. I'll text her that I'm on my way back.”

 

“Okay. . . . .” Sulli tilts her head while blinking her eyes. Was she really eager to eat Bulgogi that much?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Shoot! There’s a heavy traffic up ahead and it’s almost 8 p.m.!!!” Krystal said in disappointment. “Urgh! If it wasn't for him-”

 

“Soojung! Quit yapping and start praying we’ll arrive there soon.” Sulli sighs. She doesn't know why Krystal see this silly promise as anything significant to her.

 

“But, unnie!”

 

“If you want to eat beef that much, we book a reservation at-”

 

“It's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter