[M] Nostalgic - pt. II

WangTuan

Music for this chapter:

 

Mark still remembered the first day he met Jackson. It had completely shook his world. He felt so out of place when he flew from Los Angeles to Seoul to become a trainee at JYPE. He had never actually picture it before, to become an idol, a rapper, a dancer.

He was still uncomfortable, and things still felt surreal when Jackson joined, over one year after he did. That day, he heard laughter and loud conversations in the corridors. He could hear JB and Jinyoung trying to talk english with someone that was far more comfortable in that language than them. Who could it be?! He was curious, but at the same time, he was scared. From the other side of the door, he heard JB indicating his room as this person's new room. One second after, a smiling Jackson came through the door. He saw that Jackson said something, but being with his earphones on, he didn't clearly understand it, so Mark just nodded politely at him.

Mark took two seconds to look down and shut down the MP3 player, but when he looked back up, the room had gotten much darker, and the only thing he could see was Jackson's smile, lingering, floating in the middle of the room. Those white teeth were slowly getting closer to where he was seated, and he gripped the blankets, curling into a ball against the wall. He closed his eyes, but a soft, raspy voice sounded near his cheek: "You're mine now."

He screamed and opened his eyes. The sun was entering from his window and he was alone in his room. "Hyung, are you okay?" He heard Yugyeom asking from the other side of the door. "I... I'm okay!" Mark answered. It was just a dream. He looked at the time: Shh... And jumped from his bed. He wasn't sure at what time Jackson was arriving, but he didn't want to ask, as he wanted it to be a surprise. He looked on the internet for the potential flights Jackson would take, considering his location. He had time to be there for the first one, if he hurried, or he'd have to wait two hours at the airport, in the worst case. 

Mark rushed to get ready- he yelled to the boys that were home (he didn't care to check) that he'd go down to grab something to eat, and got in the first taxi he found. He arrived the airport just in time of the arrivals of the first flight he had checked. He waited, but Jackson wasn't coming out from those doors. He bit his lips. Guess it was time to wait.... He decided to go grab a coffee, since he'd have a couple of hours to kill. Nobody had recognized him so far - he had taken the caution to bring a cap and a mask - but the moment he reached back the arrivals area and took of his mask for a second to drink his coffee, a couple of schoolgirls approached him, and soon enough that turned into large group of girls surrounding him.

His hand was hurting from all the signing and his phone was going mad with his managers calling him, as well as the other members. Come on Jackson, hurry up... he thought, looking up at the arrivals doors from time to time. Suddenly, he saw him, their eyes met and he waved at him. When the fans realized who he was waiving at, they rushed to Jackson and his way to reach Jackson felt even more difficult. Now the two of them were being bombarded with squeals, photo requests, autograph requests...

Jackson didn't look pleased when he grabbed Mark's arm and said "Let's go!" Running out of the airport and into a taxi, leaving the pile of fans behind.

"Why did you do that? You know that's dangerous... How long were you there?"

"Almost three hours..." - Mark blushed

"Three hours?! You're crazy..."

"I know... But I missed you, and I wanted to surprise you" - Mark said it nonchanlantly. He tried to play it cool, like he hadn't cried for Jackson to be back home last night over their phonecall.

Jackson couldn't help but smile and pat Mark's leg, "I missed you too, hyung!"

Mark grinned, holding Jackson's hand. They went silent for the rest of the trip back home, but as they were getting close to their dorm, Mark said "Ah! That's right! I have a surprise for you~!"