[J] Nostalgic - pt. I

WangTuan

Music for this chaper:

 

Jackson packed his clothes and waited for his parents to wake up so he could say goodbye to them. There wasn't many stuff to pack since he only planned to stay for a couple of nights, either way - so he decided to kill his spare time by preparing a breakfast to them. When his parents finally got up, the kitchen smelled of scrambled eggs and french toasts. It was a simple breakfast, but it still made Jackson feel very proud of himself.

 

"You look happier today, honey." - Jackson heard his mom saying as she peaked from behind him.

"Ah, it's nothing, really…" - He minimized but a smile lingered on his lips.

While they were eating, he announced that he'd be going back to Seoul.

"Already? But you arrived yesterday, Jackson!" - His father was surprised.

"I know… But the boys miss me, what can I do?" - Jackson smirked.

"The boys miss you, or you miss them?" - His mother jested  - "Ah, I remember when you went there for the first time… You cried for a full day to be saying goodbye from me. Now it's just so easy for you to go…"

"Awww, mom! It's not like that, it's just that I have two homes now?" - Jackson got up and hold his mother in an embrace - "I love you all the same as I did back then, if not even more, mom!"

 

After they said their goodbyes and promises to see each other again soon, Jackson headed to the airport. As he was tired, it was easy for him to fall into a deep sleep in the plane, and he dreamed about the first time he arrived Seoul - maybe it was the mentioning of that day from his mom that woke up his memories.

 

It was July - all he had were directions that he had received by mail the day before his arrival. Even though he didn't know when he was able to go back home he hadn't packed much stuff, just big backpack with lots of clothes and the essentials.

 

When he was finally able to find the dorm Jaebum opened the door for him and he was greeted amiccably by him and Jinyoung. When he opened the door to his room, he found Mark seated on his own bed with earphones - originally they had greeted each other, Mark had seemed like a quiet and dry guy to him - but for some reason, something felt off and Jackson got a instinct to leave the room before Mark noticed him.

 

It was too late, because Mark raised his head and their eyes met. Mark's eyes were red… red. Jackson got goosebumps, but he couldn't move an inch, he felt almost hypnotized by those eyes, Mark's features were just perfect, besides the red eyes.

 

Mark got up and approached Jackson, slowly but surely until his hand moved up to meet Jackson's neck. His thumb caressed the drape of Jackson's neck with his shoulder. Jackson felt powerless, stuck in his place, unable to move. Suddenly, Mark reached and Jackson felt Mark's lips against the skin of his neck. Jackson closed his eyes and clenched his fists, unable to do anything else - and then, he felt Mark's teeth ("fangs?") piercing his skin…

 

"Sir… Sir? Are you okay?" - Jackson heard a female voice waking him up. - "Ah, we just landed in Seoul, sir. You can leave the plane now…"

 

As he entered the arrivals area at the airport a small crowd was gathered at a certain place. When he checked what was going on, his eyes met Mark's and Mark smiled, waving at him. Jackson couldn't help but feel a shiver down his spine.