Chapter II

Addicted To Your Love

Sehun was walking towards the school with Baekhyun by his side. He was wearing a white tanktop and his black leather jacket along with his black cap. It was as if everyone knew that Sehun wasn’t happy that the school’s new boy will be a possible competitor of his title as the most feared boy of the school. The teachers, who didn’t know what was going on, could practically see the tension which was hanging heavily over all the students.

 

Despite of what everyone thought the new kid, whose name is Kim Jongin as Sehun heard, didn’t show up in front of Sehun all day long. Sehun himself was disappointed in the new kid. Such a person shall steal his title? The person who doesn’t even dare to step up in front of him? He highly doubts that this kid will ever get near his title.

 

During lunch, Sehun and Baekhyun were peacefully eating their noodles, when suddenly a tall man stood in front of their table. Sehun could see Baekhyuns eyes widen in surprise, and he must admit he himself was surprised too. No one ever dared to come to their table, it was the very first time someone stood there. While the stranger was awkwardly standing there Sehun gave him a quick onceover. The boy was quite tall, maybe even a bit taller than himself, and you could see that he works out. You could see how every muscle in his arm shifted when he moved his hand to rub his neck nervously. His hair was ink black, his eyes were a bit thinner than you usually see it on people and had such a dark brown, it was nearly black. You couldn’t say his lips are full, but they weren’t thin either. They had a nice, curved shape and the corners were naturally pointing upwards, so it looked like he’d have a tiny smile on his lips all the time. Sehun also noticed that the boy had a habit of chewing on his bottom lip, because he was continuously it in his mouth, biting it and then let it slip out again. After a few minutes passed Sehun finally spoke up, “What do you want?” It seemed like he said it a bit too harsh, because the boy looked even more nervous than he already did and Baekhyun kicked Sehun against his shin. “C—Can I join you?” he asked with a mix of nervousness and shyness lingering in his voice. Baekhyun nodded, happy that someone finally wanted to talk to them and Sehun just shrugged it off. It wasn’t like he’d have to be friends with that kid.

 

After school Sehun had detention. While he was sitting in his detention class, alone as always, his phone went off and without asking he stood up and went out of the room to take the call. “Hello?” “Hello, here is the Seoul Hospital. Am I talking to Mr. Oh Sehun?” He knew immediately what happened. “Yes, why?” “Your parents are both here, because your mother did fall from the stairs and is now suffering a concussion, we have to keep her here for a few days.” Sehun snorted. “Okay” he said and hung up. It wasn’t unusual that his parents are in the hospital, they treat each other like . And he doesn’t really care, because his parents never really cared about him either.

 

When he was a little kid, he’d always want to go and play with the other kids, to make friends, to have fun, but his parents wouldn’t let him go outside, for reasons he still doesn’t know. He would sit in his room, watching the other kids play while hearing his parents fight downstairs. At night, he would often cry himself to sleep, because he felt so unwanted. As he grew older it didn’t get better, it got worse and worse. He would start to sneak out and go play with the kids himself, having fun and his parents didn’t miss their son, because they were way too busy fighting. One day, he snuck out, he was playing happily with his friends on the playground, when he heard his father angrily calling him. He slowly turned around and saw his father approaching fast, his head was read and you could see the veins on his forehead. Sehun was shocked to see that his father has caught him and just stood there, waiting until his father reached him. He knew his father would shout at him for sneaking out and maybe hit him when they’re back home, but what he didn’t expect is that his father hit him in front of all the kids on the playground. Startled Sehun fell back and looked at his father with disbelief. His own father just hit him, on the playground, in front of all his friends. He could feel his eyes water, then his father got him off the ground and dragged him home harshly. After that day Sehun started to hate both his parents more and more. He barely left his room, he didn’t show any emotions, not at him and not in school. When he was angry, he’d go for a walk through alleys, where no one knew him and he knew no one, so he could be sure his parents wouldn’t find him. One day a stranger approached him and asked him if he wanted something with which he could escape reality and forget his problems. Even though Sehun already knew it couldn’t be something healthy what the stranger praised so high, he took the box from the stranger and gave him the money. He wasn’t really surprised to see the cigarettes in the box when he opened it after he was back at home. Carefully he took one of them out and looked at it more accurate. He often saw people on the streets, smoking cigarettes but he never had one in his hands. After eyeing it suspiciously he came to the conclusion it wasn’t poisoned and opened his door quietly. He could hear his parents fighting downstairs, so he quickly went into their bedroom to search for a lighter. After he had found one he went back to his room and locked the door behind him. Before he lit the cigarette, he hesitated. He thought about what his parents would do, if they knew he smoked, but he quickly pushed the thought aside, it wasn’t as if they’d care about him anyways. After his first cigarette, he didn’t stop, but he smoked more and more. He found the “Night Spot” while walking through the alleys, and with it he found a home, where he could do whatever he wanted to do.

-

After detention ended he went outside, pissed because the teacher had lectured him about how inappropriate it is to just walk outside and take a call while having detention. As if he’d care what the teachers thought about it, he’d be out of school after this year anyways. On his way outside he’d taken out a cigarette and was about to light it, when he heard a grunt and laughter. The curiosity got the better of him and he walked around the corner, to see a him familiar scene. A boy was standing with the back towards the school, his nose bleeding while he eyed his opponents. The opponents were a group of four with broad shoulders and you could see their muscles under their tight shirts. One of the men saw Sehun and shouted, “Hey! You! off if you don’t want to end like this little here!” Sehun didn’t let them intimidate him and walked towards them slowly, while trying to keep calm. If there was one thing Sehun couldn’t stand, it was when someone talked to him disrespectful. “Don’t talk to me like that” he said through gritted teeth. The attention of all five men was now on him, the four who attacked the boy visibly amused, while the boy himself just eyed him curiously. One of the men’s attendants laughed maliciously. “And what do you want to do against it, little boy?” Sehuns lips formed a little smirk. “Well what about that?” Then he punched the man who was closest to him right into his face. The man cried in pain and surprise, and his nose started bleeding heavily. While the others looked at him in shock, the boy, who’s been attacked by them, saw his chance and hit one of them, who seemed to be the boss, in the back. The man cringed in pain and fell on the ground. As the remaining two saw their boss on the ground, Sehun could see the anger in their features, and before he knew what’s going on they pulled out knifes, which were placed into the waistbands of their trousers. Sehun cursed at himself. He should’ve known that they had weapons with them, after all they definitely did look like some street gang. Then things happened fast. The men stormed towards him, but before they could reach him, he could feel a hand on his wrist, the boy held him and forced him to run away with him.

 

“What the are you doing?” Sehun asked the boy, who was still dragging him along, angrily. “Let me g— , seriously let go of me you little –“ “Shut the up please, will you?” the boy said annoyed, while running down another alley. After good 20 minutes running down alleys and streets the boy finally stopped, and Sehun could take a deep breath. He wasn’t used to run so much, and the fact that he does smoke didn’t help a bit. “What the –“ Sehun started, but was interrupted by the boy. “What the hell were you thinking?! Picking up a fight with them because they ing told you to off?! Are you out of your ing mind?! Those men aren’t men you should mess with!” he shouted angrily. After hearing the boy shouting and lecturing him like his parents often do, something in Sehun snapped. “Who the are you to tell me what I can do and what not? I know, who I mess with, and I know when I have to run! I don’t need a little kid like you, to take care of me!!! And you can’t be even a little thankful, regarding the fact I probably saved you from being seriously injured, can you?” Then he stepped dangerously close to the boy. “Watch your mouth, little kid, or you’ll regret it one day!” he hissed and then he turned around and started walking down the road.

 


 

Why do I feel like I ed this up?