Chapter I

Addicted To Your Love

Sehun never was a boy to have many friends. The other kids feared him because he had a blank face most of the time. He learned early that showing emotions not always does yourself something good. While the other kids were playing outside, Sehun had to deal with his parents, fighting and hitting Sehun or sometimes even each other. Whenever he came to school with bruises the other kids would back off, because they were scared he’d hit them. His only friend, Baekhyun, was the only kid which didn’t let Sehuns blank face and bruises frighten him. Baekhyun was the only person Sehun ever trusted, and even though he doesn’t tell his friend often, he really appreciated his friendship with the other boy.

When Sehun was walking through the halls of his high school the others would always make space for him and Baekhyun, because even after all those years, they still didn’t know if Sehun really was the type to punch them or not, because no one except Baekhyun dared to talk to him, if not necessary. Sehun himself was aware of what his appearance did to the others, especially after he got the tattoos on his hands. When he was 16 he sneaked out of the house and went to a tattoo shop to get the tattoos. After he went out of the shop a bird in a cage was seen on his left arm and a rose which melted on his right arm. His parents weren’t happy to see that their son got tattoos, and “such unnecessary ones, you could’ve gotten at least proper ones”. Nobody knew what the tattoos meant to Sehun, and no one should ever know, because it was his secret, his way of showing his feelings without being known by the others.

On his 17th birthday he got two piercings through his ear, one through his right eyebrow and one on his bottom lip, also on the right side. All the kids his age and even those who were older than him feared him more and more, because Sehun wasn’t just the kid with the blank face and the bruises anymore, but he turned more and more into a boy, your parents always would warn you of when you were younger. Sehun was aware of all the rumours which were going around about him, but he didn’t bring himself to care. As long as they left him alone and didn’t bother him they could think what they want. The school year before his graduation year went by fast and at the end of the grand holidays Sehun found himself going to more parties, drinking more and smoking not only legal stuff. He let himself being dragged into the world of drugs, parties and .

After only a few months he found a bar named “Night Spot”, where he became a regular fast. There weren’t much visitors, always the same people were in the bar, and he enjoyed their company. He didn’t consider them as friends, but they weren’t strangers either. In this bar, he felt more home than at any other place he’s been to. It was his hideout, his home. Everyone noticed that Sehun looked more tired than ever with dark circles under his eyes, and Baekhyun was worried about his best friend. He didn’t know what got into Sehun, that he let himself fall so fast. He did know that Sehuns life isn’t easy and very hard, but he would’ve never dreamt of Sehun getting into drugs. In his desperation, he tried to convince Sehun to talk to his parents, but without success. After weeks of Baekhyun being annoying that he shouldn’t let himself drown in parties, drugs and Sehun decided to take his friend to “Night Spot” and show him, how great it was to just loose the hang to reality and fly for a night. Baekhyun wasn’t very eager to go to the bar, but since Sehun promised he wouldn’t go there so much anymore if Baekhyun didn’t like the feeling, he went with his friend. If Baekhyun would’ve known that he not only would like the feeling of being high, but also meeting someone he never wanted to lose, he wouldn’t have agreed to go with Sehun. When Sehun saw that he dragged his only friend into his world, which wasn’t a good one, he felt sorry for Baekhyun and tried to get him out again, but he didn’t expect Chanyeol to steal Baekhyuns heart, so Baekhyun wouldn’t want to leave. He saw his friend being happy in this world of drugs and parties, because Chanyeol was there and Chanyeol made Baekhyun happier than anyone else ever did.

Sehun was sitting in his room, hearing the shouts from his parents’ downstairs, but he’s gotten used to them fighting a long time ago. He was doing listening to music while surfing on the net when he got a message from Minseok. “Yo, Jongdae will throw a little party tonight in the “Night Spot” because Yixing came back from China, u in?” Sehun felt happiness blooming up inside him, because he really missed Yixing while he was in China. “Sure, gonna be there in 20” he quickly texted back. He stood up and quickly put his favourite hoodie over the t-shirt he was wearing. While he locked his door, he could still hear his parents fighting and shrugged. He didn’t understand why they won’t divorce, but he didn’t really care. After grabbing his pack of cigarettes and a lighter he quickly climbed out of the window and started walking down his street.

The way to “Night Spot” wasn’t that long if you knew where to go. Throughout the months, he had been to his favourite bar Sehun had found many dark alleys and broken fences where you could go through, and he figured out the shortest way easily. It wasn’t rare to meet some street gangs in the alleys he went through, but as long as you didn’t bother them they would just ignore you. He often saw people getting beaten up by the gangs, but he knew that those gangs didn’t do this for fun. They’d always have a reason, and it’s your own fault if you mess with them. At the very beginning some of the gangs would approach him and sell him weed or some pills which would get him high in seconds, but he knew better than taking those. Often the ‘drugs’ were just some groceries which look like drugs, or the gang would’ve mixed some drug under it which would knock you out and let you be an easy victim. While he was wandering through the alleys today he felt as if someone would follow him, but whenever he turned around he didn’t see anyone, and he just shrugged it off and told himself that there are only cats and him. When he saw the familiar sign of the “Night Spot” a small smile formed on his face. Even though he would never admit it, he really liked to hang out with those people, ignoring the fact that they all were brats.

When Sehun entered the bar, he could immediately tell that the others already smoked and drank, because it smelled like a mix of weed and alcohol. He went through the small corridor which led to the room where the fun began. As soon as he entered he saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun sitting on a coach and sharing a joint while Baekhyun was resting his head on Chanyeols chest. Next to them sat Jongdae, the owner of “Night Spot” and looked somehow grumpy, maybe because the other two didn’t share their joint with him. On the seat next to the couch Minseok and Yixing where chatting with a person he didn’t know. He couldn’t see Kyungsoo, but he’d probably be down in the stockroom getting more weed and alcohol. “Hey” he said while walking to his chair which was on the opposite side of the couch where Chanyeol and Baekhyun were seated. While he took one of the handmade joints from the table and searching for his lighter he curiously glanced towards the stranger sitting between Minseok and Yixing, but before he could ask who it is he could feel himself being dragged out of his seat and found himself in Yixings hug again. “I missed you, kid.” he said and even though Sehun would normally correct him and saying he isn’t a kid he let it slide, because after all he missed him too. “I missed you too, Yixing, but can you please let go of me...?” he asked and Yixing pulled out of the hug but did hold him in place and looked at him more accurate. “Do I have something in my face or...?” Yixing shook his head and smiled a little. “You don’t have any bruises and no new piercings and tattoos, means you took care of yourself” Sehun shot him a little smile and finally lighted his joint. He inhaled deeply, so the smoke would be in his lungs and exhaled, to watch the smoke slowly fading away. Then he looked at the stranger. “Who did you drag in here this time Minseok?” he asked curious. “That’s Junmyeon, and you better be nice to him! He’s new to this whole thing!” Sehun eyed Junmyeon who felt visibly uncomfortable under his gazes. After he came to the conclusion he might not be that bad he just shrugged and let himself fall back in the chair while saying, “As long as you don’t sit in my chair, I’ll be friendly to you” Junmyeon just nodded and returned to his conversation with Minseok and Yixing, and Sehun noticed Yixing was sitting nearer to Junmyeon than he would’ve to and smirked a little. Looked like Yixing still was the same even after all this time.

After smoking a few joints and drinking a few bottles of beer Sehun turned to Baekhyun who was snuggling closer to Chanyeol than he already was. “You heard of the rumour that we’ll have a new kid at school?” Baekhyun nodded. “He’s said to be a frightening boy who would pick a fight whenever he has the chance to do so” he smirked in Sehuns direction. “You’re going to get competition in being the most feared boy in our school” Sehun let out a dry laugh. “You seriously don’t think I will let him steal my title, do you?” Baekhyun said nothing to that and just took another sip of the beer Chanyeol offered him. When Sehun took a quick glance towards the clock he stood up. “I’ve got to go, my parents will ‘wake me up’ soon and I don’t want to face that new kid with a bruise!” After the others bit a small goodbye Sehun walked out of the bar and started walking home.

On his way home the streets weren’t empty anymore, he saw a few of the him familiar street gangs walking around and trying to sell their stuff. When he was nearly out of the alley he was walking in he saw Changwoo and his gang blocking his way. He seriously had no nerves to discuss with them if he wants to buy their stuff or not. “What do you want Changwoo?” he asked pissed. “Are we in a good mood today?” Changwoo answered, but when Sehun shot him a dark glare he quickly continued. “We don’t want anything from you, but we heard that Yixing is back. Tell this little he’ll better give us the stuff he promised or we’ll cause some trouble. Understood?” Not waiting for Sehuns answer he and his gang turned around and walked away. Sehun stood there, his hands in fists on his side. He hated when someone talked to him with such disrespect, especially when they want something from him. With the anger still present he continued his walk home and he got in the bed exactly when his parents knocked on his door to wake him up. “Today’s going to be fun. Bet that kid is nothing but a wannabe baddie.” he thought while he dressed up for school.

 


 

Soo this is the first chapter of my new fanfic :)

I hope y'all like it! It'd be nice to see some feedback in the comments I guess?

I will (hopefully) update again soon, I'm planning on writing the whole story in one go starting tomorrow so that I can update regularly and you dont have to wait too long but I cant promise anything!

See you in the next chapterrr^^