So...That Promise Didn't Mean To You At All...?

You Promise Me...

So today is the day I confront Sungjong oppa, honestly I'm really scared right now because I have a feeling that he is going to push me away. My plan is confront Sungjong after school, since that...thing won't get Sungjong until later. If he forgot our promise, I swear I will NEVER forgive him. If he chose her over me, then I guess that girl named Linsey has won Sungjong oppa...

 

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

-Lunch Time-

 

 

You were at the library again, reading a book to keep your mind clear when you confront Sungjong after school. Hoya came to the library and hanged out with you time to time, but not all the time since INFINTIE would wonder why he isn't at the table. You were sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall with a pile of books right next to you.

 

 

"Trying to clear your mind, I see?" said Hoya.
"Hmm...yeah you can say that." you replied looking at Hoya.
"Sooyun, I know Sungjong won't forget your promise." you continued looking at him. "You guys commited to that promise and I'm pretty sure that promise is important to him as you think it's important to you."
"Yeah..."
"Just have some confidence and everything will be okay, ne?"
"Okay Hoya oppa." you hold up your fist. "I'll try and tell him that me and him are drifting apart."
"Now that's what I am talking about."

 

 

The bell rang to go to your next class since lunch is over. Hoya offered to walk you to your class and you let him walk you to your next class. Little did you know was that Sungjong was watching you, walking with Hoya to your next class. A ping of jealously was in Sungjong but he couldn't blame himself. HE was the one that was hurting Sooyun and he was left with that . Even INFINITE was giving him death glares, if only he can tell INFINITE without that knowing.

 

 

_______________________________________________________

 

 

-After School-

 

 

When the bell finally rang to tell you that school was over, you started to look for Sungjong because he didn't have the last period with you. You finally found him at his locker, getting his books out. Then, you stopped walking towards Sungjong and started having second thoughts. What happens if he WANTS to forget me? That question was floating arounf in your head, until you heard a different voice coming into your head. "Just have some confidence and everything will be okay, ne?" You nodded and your confidence came back and continued walking towards Sungjong.

 

 

"Oppa!"
"Oh, hey Sooyun." he said in a expressionless tone.
"Oppa, what's wrong?" you said in a worry tone. "D-did I do anything wrong?"

"I think...we shouldn't hang out anymore..."
You were shocked. "B-but oppa...why?" trying to fight the tears that were close to falling.
"Just because."
"That's not a very good reason-"
"YOUR GETTING ANNOYING! I WANT TO FORGET EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!" he yelled when he cut you off.
"Oppa...our promise..." you said in a whisper but he still heard you.
"Ha, what promise? That stupid little promise that we made when we were six?" he spat. "I don't care about that stupid promise. Sorry for your disappointment."
"Oppa...what happened to you..."

 

 

'I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU LEE, SUNGJONG!' you thought as you ran away with tears coming down your cheek before Sungjong could say anymore hurtful things to you. Or so you thought he would continued saying hurtful things to you. Once you left Sungjong broke down into tears and kept on saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' over and over again. You finally got out of the building and continued to run towards the gate until you bumped into someone. You bowed without looking at the person who you bumped into and continued to run, until the person grabbed your wrist.

 

 

"Sooyun?" said the person.
You looked up to see it was Hoya. "Hoya..." you burst into tears again and Hoya started to panick.
"Y-yah, Sooyun what happen?" he asked, but you continued to cry.

 

 

Hoya had no choice but to hug you. You were surprise from his sudden hug but you continued to cry your heart out. Once you finished crying, Hoya asked you what happened (again) and this time you answered. You told him that you planned to talk to Sungjong after school, which you did, and he told you he didn't care about the promise anymore. Tears started to drop again but you continued to explain about how cold and heartless he was. Hoya wiped your tears with his thumb and offered you to come with him to dance room.

 

 

"E-eh?" as you looked at him.
"Do you want to come to dance room?" he asked again. "I don't know if you are good at dancing, but you can just dance your heart out and let your emotions run free.
"U-um okay."

 

 

Hoya took you by the hand and lead you to the dance room that was next to the basketball courts. Both of you guys went in the dance room and Hoya went to the stereo to put a CD in. To fit with your mood, he played Time by Woohyun and waited for you to dance. Hoestly you were nervous because you never dance before, so you just let your body move with the music. Hoya was surprise how you danced, you danced with so much emotion but there was one emotion that stand out, pure sadness in your dance. Hoya was memerized how graceful you danced, he never was memerized with someone dancing except for Dongwoo. Once the music ended, your back was facing the mirror while you were looking down. Hoya clapped when you finished dancing and you somewhat blushed.

 

 

"T-that was amazing, Sooyun." Hoya said still clapping.
"T-thank you Hoya oppa." you said looking down while blushing.
"You should come with me to the dance room all the time!" he grabbed your hands. "I never seen so much emotion in your dance!"
"Molla, I'll think about, ne?"
Hoya pouted. "Okay, but you do feel better after dancing your heart out right?"
"Well now that you mention it...I do feel better." you said smiling.
"Now there's that smile, I have been waiting for."

 

 

You blushed at the compliment and looked at the time, it was 6:30 PM and you had to go home. You told Hoya that you had to leave and he offered if he could take you home. Since it was getting dark and you didn't want to get hurt or even worse KIDNAP, so you accepted his offer and started to leave the school. The walk...well it was a little awkward but you broke the ice with asking questions if Hoya has a passion for dancing. Surprisingly, he wouldn't be quiet about how he love dancing and by the time he was about to finish his story how he thought that Dongwoo was a dancing dinosour, both of you guys reached at your home. You said your goodbyes to Hoya and was about to enter your hosue until Hoya pulled you into a hug.

 

 

"H-Hoya?" you were surprise.
"Don't you dare cry to sleep tonight."
"O-okay" you stuttered.

 

 

He let go of the hug and walked to his house, which was 2 or 3 blocks away from your house. Once Hoya was out of your sight you started to blush like crazy and entered your house, where you saw your appa there...with his arms cross...stern look on his face...and his foot tapping. You widen your eyes and sprinted to your room and locked your door. Luckily, by the time you locked your door your appa was banging on the door, whining. Surprise? My very own appa was whining like a two year old.

 

 

"Sooyun ah! Who was that boy, huh!?" your appa whined.
"Just a friend!" you yelled.
"Didn't look like he was your friend!"
"Appa! He was just a friend!"
"Hmph, liar." he stormed off.

 

 

You lied down on your bed and started to think about Sungjong. Did he really mean that? Did that promise really didn't mean to him at all? Question after question kept on popping up about Sungjong sudden change. But one voice came in your head again, but it was different. "When you have a lot of thoughts, have lemon candy!" Tears started to flow again when you remember Sungjong's favorite line when he sees you in deep thought. You really wish he would be that cheerful, loving Sungjong instead of that expressionless, cold-hearted Sungjong.

 

 

"Hoya oppa...I know that you don't want me to cry..." you said between sobs. "B-but please let this one slide..."

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

Wow Sungjong is such a jerk! BUT WAIT!? Why was he saying sorry???? Did he regret what he said to Sooyun??? And Hoya?! He became the super hero today HAHAHA Next chapter is Sungjong's POV 'WAE?! I DON'T WANT HIS SIDE OF THE STORY' you guys are probably thinking that huh? no? fine >.> I tried AHAHA Do you think that Sooyun will let Sungjong go? And what about Sunggyu? When is he going to FREAKIN confront her? WHEN is he going to tell his dad??? OOOOOoOOOoOOOo conflict after conflict hahaha anyway i hope you guys are enjoying the story! AND also don't forget to comment! I don't bite I promise!

 

 

Much Love,

Pikachu-chan