Revenge

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was hard to believe that the girl staring back at me in the mirror is me. This is not the Park Shin Hye, that I knew before.

Six years ago… I was this innocent, naïve girl whom always have the smile on my face even though life isn’t good on me.

But now… all I can see is pain, hurt and anger. Years ago… all that I want is peace of mind and happiness with the people I love. But I changed… I completely changed.

All I want now is revenge.

I had my first boyfriend when I was 16. I was so happy… he made me happy. But my happiness is short-lived as I caught him having making out  with no other than my best friend… Jung So Ra.

That’s the first time I ever felt so mad. It took me a lot of strength not to barge into my best friend’s room and slap their faces. I ran away with tears falling endlessly. A lot of questions are on my mind… I felt so sick and disgusted.

But you can say that I was stupid back then. For I forgave my best friend. In fact, I didn’t confront her or let her know that I knew what she had done.

But of course, I broke up with that two-timing boyfriend of mine. I chose friendship over love. I said to myself, it was just a boy, and my time spent with my boyfriend is nothing compares to the time I have spent with So Ra.

I was an orphan. It was only me and my older brother. We were surviving using the money we inherited from our parents but of course, no one is to guide us or protect us.

When I met So Ra, she always stood by me. We were like sisters. I found a second home with her. That’s the reason why I can’t hate her then.

But then she started seeing my brother. I’ve never seen my brother so happy. I can feel that he really loves So Ra. I was really happy for them.

But then… my brother and I learnt that So Ra’s been sleeping with my present boyfriend! Two-timing my brother.

I was so mad and I wanted to confront her but my brother is so madly in love with her that he didn’t want me to. He told me that it was not So Ra’s fault, that maybe So Ra is just forced by my boyfriend to sleep with him.

My brother loved So Ra madly. But she… she never cared. She broke his heart. Left him in saying that he is no longer fun.

He begged and begged but So Ra didn’t listen. And so in the end… my brother killed himself.

I hate her. She took the only family I’ve got. And pretended that she cares.

She asked me to live with her… telling me that now we could be officially be sisters! What a sick mind she had.

It was then I realized that she’s stealing everything from me so that she can have me. I’ve learned that she’s selfish that way. That the she doesn’t want to share the people that are important to her.

It was then that I decided I will seek revenge.

Living with her family… I’ve learnt many things. So Ra loves her parents so much. I found out that her parents got married early.

 So Ra was born when her mother and father is only 18. And I can see that her mother really loves her husband. But there’s something distant on her husband’s face. I could see that he isn’t that affectionate to So Ra’s mother.

That’s when I found out about the forced marriage. So Ra’s mother is so much like So Ra. Like mother, like daughter.

They are selfish and will do anything to get what they wanted.

From what I gathered, So Ra’s parents are only 17 when her mother, Seo Hyun, forced her way on So Ra’s father, Jung Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa ahjussi had so much dreams but all was lost because he was forced in marriage with Seo Hyun ahjumma.

I smiled evilly back then… knowing that I have found my ticket for revenge.

Seducing Yong Hwa ahjussi isn’t easy. Even though he isn’t affectionate towards Seo Hyun ahjumma, I can see that he is an honorable man.

Being aggressive won’t work for him. I must do my moves in a very discreet manner. I cook for him, I make him smile, I listen to him, I showed him respect, care and love. I became a woman for him, the woman he wished to have.

It was a very slow process. At first, I thought, I am not succeeding in making him fall in love with me. But then it happened. I was 19  back then.

Flashback

“Ahjussi… thank you for fetching me even though it was late.”

“It’s okay. I won’t be at ease if I know that you are on your own at this time of the night.”

“I don’t intend to stay late, but my research took long than I expected.”

“You don’t have to explain, I am glad seeing you working hard on your studies.”

I smiled gratefully at him before trying to unbuckle my seatbelt. It seemed that it was stuck. Yong Hwa Ahjussi noticed and he leaned forward to help me.

Our faces are so close. I could feel his body heat and his perfume is lingering in my nose. He got aware as well of our close proximity and looked up at me. Our eyes got locked. I saw something in his eyes… desire. I knew that my opportunity had come when he is slowly leaning towards me. I waited patiently, I have waited for this moment for so long.

I closed my eyes and leaned my face a little, to let him know that I want it too. And then in a matter of seconds, our lips had met.

It was a gentle kiss. Our lips are moving in rhythm. Slowly… sensually. I felt his hand cupped my cheeks while his other arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I rounded my hands around his neck as our kiss deepened.

He is a damn good kisser.

I totally forgot about the time. His breath is so fresh and his lips are so soft. I felt him nibbling my lower lip and I knew he is asking for an access, I don’t want to look so eager, but I also don’t want him to think that I don’t like it or else my plans won’t work.

I took a little time before I slowly parted my lips.

And damn… he was really good. No wonder, So Ra’s mom couldn’t let him go. The way his tongue is caressing my own is mind boggling.

I was totally drawn with his kisses. Before I knew it, we were exchanging saliva. I could hear ourselves against each other’s mouth. My body temperature is rising with just his mere kisses. It was so great… but then he pulled away.

Just like how I predicted.

He is breathing heavily and couldn’t look me in the eyes. I bit my lip, pretending I felt awkward as well.

“Ahjussi…” I started.

“I… I’m sorry. I think we better come in.” He told me before exiting the car. I was left in the car for awhile. I touched my lips and then I smiled.

“I caught you,Yong Hwa.”

End of Flashback

I knew he will be aloof with me, but I waited patiently. Being patient is the key to the success of my plans.

But of course, I make some little effort for him to notice me. I always makes an instance wherein he and I will be alone.

The air is thick and I know that he is getting more and more nervous and guilty… but just the same, I could see from his eyes that he is longing, needing and aching for me.

Two weeks later of our encounter, I was again presented by a great opportunity. So Ra was chosen to join an exchange program. She is going to be sent out to California for a six-month study program. At first, she didn’t want to go but I encouraged her to.

Since I was also busy with my studies in Korea, she didn’t succeed in making me join her. Instead, it was her mom whom she convinced to go with her.

Perfect.

A few days after their departure, I sense that Ahjussi is staying late to his office often. I know that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter