Sail your YongShin Ship Stronger, Harder and Deeper because Yongshin is real

Collection Of YongShin One-Shot's & Shot Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye was starring at her mobile looking at the comment she replied to jong hyun post of their dancing video in Coldplay concert.

She slowly took her steps towards the living room, she started biting her lowers lips while looking at yong hwa who was starring at his phone.

She took a deep breath  before sitting near him,”yong are you angry?”

There was no reply from yong hwa

“yong mian, I really don’t know that jong hyun will post the video…I”

Her word was cut when yong hwa turned towards her and smiled, “I’m not jealous and you don’t have to worry”, he said showing his mobile to her.

“Today, I really saw many celebs,PSH with CNB YH and then someone in CNBLUE who play drums but I don’t know his name, are sitting at the corner, and I also saw the one who play guitar in CNBLUE, YaeEun with Park Ayeon came together, And also saw some movie actor/actress but not remember their names..I also saw chris he look like an ajussi”

“how do they saw us, we were careful”, shin hye exclaimed widening his eye’s.

Yong hwa showed his toothy grin winking at her

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flashback<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yong hwa was pouting looking at his girlfriend dancing merrily with his dongsaeng and her friend  Immeso. 

“Hyung, will you stop pouting and wear your mask, what if somebody see’s you here” ,min hyuk said looking around”

“I’m really tired of being a invisible man, look there jong hyun enjoying dancing with shin hye, but I can only see them but can’t join them”

“hyung, I’m here with you, I don’t want to be with them because I don’t want to leave you standing  here alone”

Yong hwa smile faintly patting min hyuk back while he saw his girlfriend walking towards him with a frown followed by jong hyun.

“yong, wear your  mask what if someone see’s you, you don’t want us to be tomorrow hot topic”

“is ‘it okay with you if you and jong hyun will be tomorrow’s hot topic”, he replied emotionless.

“yong don’t start again, it’s our dream to watch Coldplay concert together and we are here, and you also know we should be very careful when we are standing in-between thousands of people” shin hye replied softly holding his hand.

“Mian, I was jealous of hyun, you can able to comment on his post, dance with him together…but all I can is watch everything from far”

“ah…my jealous namja, one day we will able to walk hand in hand in public, showing everyone you are mine, and I’m yours…but we should wait patiently for that day”

Yong hwa entwined his finger with his and brought their hands to his chest” I hope the one day will come soon”

Shin hye smiled at him sweetly, “It will come very soon and now wear your mask and let’s enjoy the concert we don’t know when it will happen again in our homeland”

Yong hwa nodded his head and was about to wear his mask when she saw a girl looking at him with a wide eye’s…..he winked at her before wearing the mask .

“yahhh…..whyo are you starring at”

“That…s…that’s…..yong hwa oppa and shin hye unnie”, the girl replied very slowly into her friends ear fearing that others would hear her.

“Chincha…..woa…..yongshin is real, but we should be very careful and should not say it to anyone”

“but….all yongshiners around the world would be happy if they know this”, the first girl replied pouting.

“I have a idea, do as I say, everyone will s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter