Final 1.2

My Untold Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My untold Crush

 

***

 

"Yah! Are you the new neighbor next door?"

 

Seventeen years old Seohyun is strolling a conveniece store when she heard a voice, that sounds like implying for her. But she has no time to chitchat with this person, so she decided to ignore and went to the freezer to pick some ice creams. Unfortunately, she heard the girl again.

 

"Did you know that - that house is haunted? I've heard that the rooms has two to three ghosts and one of them likes a chubby girl." But this time, it made her shiverand oddly makes her gripped to the handle of her basket. Maybe because she calls her 'chubby'. "Yeah~ They said that ghost will eat chubby person because she has a husband that is also a chubby that she killed by eating him... And you know what? The ghost will eat you as soon as she has the right time, while you're sleeping."

 

"Yah! Im Yoona! What are you doing there? Help Omma here!"

 

"Aish! I hate you! Why did you come with me?!"

 

She sighed in relief once she felt the person behind left her. But she can't help it and turn her head, curious what does that girl look like. Heck, she wasn't able to see her face when her phone vibrated and her father have asked her to hurry to come home. She never think it twice and just finished her business in the store. Then left in a rush.

 

===

 

"Omma! I'm serious! There's a ghost here!" Seohyun followed her mother to the kitchen, trying to convince her mother to just move to another house because she is scared of that story she heard from the stranger. "We better get another house before the ghost eats me, Omma! Don't you care about me?!"

 

"I'm dead serious too that you're just being silly! How would be a ghost can live in this house when we are the one that build this?" Mrs. Seo desparetely wanted to put some since in her daughter's head.

 

Seohyun blinks her eyes as she confusedly looked at her mother.

 

"Yeah, this isn't an old house, darling. This is the house your archetict father have designed ever since we married." Mrs. Seo explained further. But the look in her daughter's face seemed not yet convinced. Y"eah, we kept it from you... because your father wants to surprise you. I mean, like finally, we can have our own house without renting on any apartment. It feels so great to own this house that came from our hard working. That means, this is freaking our own house - no one hasn't lived her. And for your information, a priest have already blessing this, so no evil spirits you are talking about will live here. Why are you thinking like that, though? Did someone told you..."

 

Seohyun felt so embarrassed and just leaves the kitchen without waiting for her mother to finished her words. She runs upstairs and went to her bed, frustratingly punching the bed, "I hate that girl! She fooled me! She freaking fooled me!!!" a thousand times.

 

Not enough punching her bed, she jumps off of the bed and walked to her small balcony, just to swear - "DAMN YOU! YOU BETTER NOT APPEAR IN MY SIGHT ANYMORE! I SWEAR GOING TO KICK YOU!!!"

 

"Whoa, hold on chubby. Why so mad? Hahahaha!"

 

She shut upon hearing a voice. It's the same voice that cause her to search for that down to the ground. But she couldn't find her for unknown reason.

 

"Yah! Up here. Not down there!"

 

Looking up, she finally saw her face, from peeking from that window. "What the - we're neighbors?" She just realized it and frowned.

 

"Didn't I tell you back in the store? Why so surprise? Aigoo, are you amnesia now, Miss Chubby?" The girl grinned and by puffing her cheeks.

 

"Aish! YAH! YOU FOOLED ME!!! You freaking fooled me!!!" Seohyun angrily yelled with a stompped of her feet. "You better come down here and I will kill you!"

 

"What fool? Did I say something wrong earlier? I was just telling you the truth."

 

Seohyun look for something to throw to the girl, but she couldn't find one. So she went back inside and grabs her crumpled paper underneath her desk. She went back to the balcony throwing it to the girl. However, since she's way too high from where she's standing, it wouldn't reached. All five crumpled papers just helplessly falls to the group.

 

"Ahahaha! Are you trying to hit me with that? It won't help you chubby. Just get a stone if you want."

 

"Aish!" Seohyun once again grabs another handful crumpled papers and tried all her best. But it still won't reached. The annoying stranger just keeps on laughing at her.

 

"Just stop it! It will only make you tired. You know chubby loses their strengths so easily."

 

Seohyun returned to her bedroom and grabs a rolling tissue paper from the toilet, but it just fails once again.

 

"Why don't you just give up? You will never reach me. Not even your arms can reach me with how small are those. Hahaha!"

 

She got more pissed upon hearing the enjoyment from the girl's laughter. Angrily, she returned to her bedroom, but not to grab something from her room, instead from the next room. Her little brother has this water gun that can reach probably a mile?

 

She searched for it and found it underneath his bed. As she returns to her bedroom, she put water inside and returned to the balcony, only to see the stranger showing a paper that has a drawing of a pig. A big pig while crying, pissing her more off.

 

Without warning, she shoots the annoying girl with her water gun, hitting straight her paper and so as her face, since she's behind it. She just literally laugh out so loud while watching the girl wiping her face with her habds. "Hahaha! That serves you there!!!"

 

"Aish! You wait there. I will come back and get my revenge."

 

As soon as the latter left the window, she hurriedly went back to her room and close the sliding door. She giggles and flopped back to her bed, feeling so light now in her chest, now that she had punished the girl next door.

 

"Welcome home, Seohyun-ah. This is really your home now." She said with a big smile painted in her face.

 

-

 

I thought it actually ends there - but the next day is just the worse day of my life.

 

-

 

The very moment she saw the girl next door walks out from her house, Seohyun eventually runs as fast as she can to the bus stop. But since it's still far, she slowed down and would turn her head from the back from time to time, making sure the girl will not chase her to get a revenge.

 

"Omo." Much to her surprised, she can see her catching up on her but through her bike. She did not waste time and she fastens her pace.

 

"Stop! I'm not doing anything to you!"

 

"No way!!!" Yet, she doesn't believe her and keeps on running at the sidewalk, bumping from people coming to her way from time to time. But she did not stop until she reached the bus stop.

 

However, The girl next door have also arrived with her sweaty face and face looks like kind. But she ignore it. She stepped back and turned to face the road instead. So she can see if the bus that will be passing her new school will be coming. Unfortunately, it seems she's too early for a bus to stop in front of her.

 

"Oh come on, I just want to apologize with what happened yesterday. I just want to apologize and introduce myself formally. I'm Im Yoona, you are?"

 

She shrugs her shoulders and ignored her, while holding the strap of her backpack. She can hear her footsteps, which made her steps one on her left.

 

"It seems we are going on the same school. Why don't you ride with me in my bike? As a way for my apologies?"

 

Finally giving her a look, Seohyun feels like the world have put on her back, as she just realized their uniforms are the same. "Heol. What did I do to my past life and I'm going to a hell of school?" She automatically looked away and mentally reminded herself to be careful later in school. Ever since yesterday, she really can't find herself being nice with this girl.

 

Yoona chuckled. "You're just being silly. Come on, let's just go to my bike instead of waiting for any bus. Buses here usually comes late. You will really be late in your first class." She tried to approach her but she will step away. She sighed and her back, ready to leave when she changed her mind. She turned to look at her again and convince her. "I never wanted to fool you. It's just my way to welcome someone in the neighborhood. But seriously I'm a good person. If only you will consider my offer, then we'll get to know each other." For one last time. But to her dismay, the seems to be younger still ignores her. Sighing, she turned and went back to her bike waiting for her.

 

Seohyun honestly got tempt with the deer's words. But too late to change her mind. The girl have already left with her bike. She just stopped watching her leave and turns her head to the left, hoping her patience will finally be paid.

 

But just a minute that passed, Yoona returned to her sight, patting the empty seat behind her.

 

"Want a ride, Miss next door?" Asks Yoona with charming smile.

 

Seohyun takes her time to convince herself first, but thd moment she glances to her wrist watch and finds out there are fifteen minutes left before her first class starts, she finally made up her mind. "Fine." So she marched to the bike and takes her seat behind her.

 

"W-wait... Can you stand up first? My wheels seems going flat when you sit there. You-You are so heavy." Yoona suddenly comolained.

 

"Yah!" Seohyun just instinctively hits Yoona on the back and steps away from the back. She tried to kick her bike but the girl immediately pedals on her bike away from her.

 

"I almost forgot you're still chubby. Hahaha! Let's just see in the school. Bye bye Miss Chubby!" Yoona playfully waves her one arm in the air. "Just walk! Even the bus can't take you!"

 

Seohyun frustratingly stomps her feet and yells out her feelings, "I WILL REALLY SEE YOU IN HEEEELL!!!" It just angers her that she was fooled again for the second time. She shouldn't have believe her words. "GRRRR!!! I HATE YOU!"

 

-

 

Arriving in her first class, Seohyun looks down to the floor as she enters the room, "I'm sorry, I was late." In shame. 'That Yoona is the reason. I will punch her later if ever I get to see her.' But she can't help herself and blame the deer. The prank girl that she so wanted to skin alive. She swear, she will never believe her words one last time.

 

"Oh, it's okay Miss Seo. Come, I'll introduce you to your classmates." Said their teacher, causing for her to look straight in the eyes of the latter and slowly walks inside the room step by step.

 

Slowly, she turned her body and faces the entire class. Everyone's eyes are on her except for someone who was looking down to her desk. She is sitting at the middle that's why she can easily be found. She creased her brows and feels a little weird because she seems families.

 

"Introduce yourself now, Miss Seo." Upon feeling a nudge from their teacher, she hurriedly clears and composes herself.

 

"I'm Seo Joohyun. I seventeen years old. I came from Seoul, so I'm quite really new to this town. I hope you guys take care of me." She bowed so deep and everyone just stared in her blankly. Yet, she can feel that someone in the middle is still not paying attention. Shrugging her off, she was lead to her seat, which happened to be next to the weird girl, who's still looking down to her desk, while her hair is covering her face.

 

Taking her seat, she can't help and glass at the girl, still feeling really weird because she reminds her of that stupid prankster in her neighbor. But she hopes she isn't. Otherwise, it will be so much trouble for her. Not only in school but to her subjects. She might continue annoying her in every class. She wouldn't like to see her grades are failing because of her.

 

Ignoring the weird girl, she put her attention to the board and started listening to their teacher. But just a few minutes later, she heard her voice.

 

"What's your name again? Seo Joohyun? Aww, that's a cute name. Can I call you Seohyun for short?"

 

And it's exactly the same from the anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter