Meeting with the prince

I'll sing for you

Meeting the prince

 

The 13th Prince walk to his 4th brother chamber with the Crown Prince. “Hyungnim, are you okay? “ask Baek-Ah to Wang So who already finish his breakfast.  “So-ya Baek-Ah already tell me what happen. Are you really okay? “ ask Crown Prince  without hide the worry tone in his voice.

 

“I am fine Hyungnim. “reply Wang So. “I am sorry to make you worry”.

“Don’t say that so. You are  my little brother. That a nature to have a big brother worrying a little brother “

 

Baek-Ah just smile.  “How about we walk around?  Our brothers already here. Maybe we will bump to them.” offer Baek-Ah.

“Ah.. Okay” say Crown Prince Mu.

 

Meanwhile, The 8Th Prince and Hae Soo coincidentally meet,  when Hae Soo walk to training ground.

“Wangjanim”Greet Hae Soo.

“Ah Hae Soo. Can we talk? “ say Wang Wook.

“Yes wangjanim” reply Hae Soo curious.

“Myung-hee maybe not tell you yet but you will come with us to Songak.  I promise to you. You will be happy” promise Wang Wook  

 

“Wangjanim do not worry about me. You should take care Myung-hee unnie and please give your promise to her as well “reply her. “if you didn't have anything else. Please excuse me”

 

Wang Wook only look at Hae Soo fleeting back.

 

Hae Soo continue her walk to training ground only to found her cousin nowhere to be found. “Alright you can do it by yourself “ . Hae Soo grab her bow and arrow . She starting her own practice.

 

Using her lips as anchor,  she manage to hit target perfectly. Not only once but every shoot she do.

 

“Ah Lady Hae Soo, May I text your skill in archery? “ ask 9Th Prince, Wang Won.

“I am just practice my archery skill. Sure my skill nothing compare yours wangjanim”

 

The 3rd prince,  Wang Yo look at Hae Soo with curious gaze. He too already witness the perfect shoot by that girl. “ How about this Lady Hae Soo? How about have match with me? If you do three shoot. I will grant your wish”offer Wang Yo with pride.

 

A lady with big eyes,  in front of him thinking something .”Fine” reply Hae Soo


 

Wang So look like enjoy scenery but the truth is he unconsciously searching a glimpse of the youngest heiress the Hae clan,Hae Soo.  

 

“If you searching Hae Soo. She at training ground,Hyung”tease Baek-Ah.

“Lady Hae Soo? “

“yes crown prince. Lady Hae Soo. Apparently  Hae Soo take care So Hyungnim last night”explain Baek-Ah.

“ Ah I want meet her”reply Crown Prince Mu.

“then how about go to training ground? “

“She interesting girl”reply Wang Soo.

 

Meanwhile,

Both Wang Yo and Hae Soo have two perfect shoot. “That girl really good”compliment Jung who standing beside Eun.  

 

Wang Yo have three shoot in row. Hae Soo already tired of this game, decide to do drastic measures. She start aim Wang Yo arrow before release her own arrow.

 

Hae Soo successfully have three  shoot. On the third shoot, Hae Soo arrow manage to cut in half Wang Yo arrow. “Wonderful shoot, Soo-ya “say Baek-Ah proudly.

 

“Thank you”reply Hae Soo with smile. Wang Yo only frown knowing he already lost. “Lady Hae Soo. The  what you wish? “ask Wang Yo.  

“I don't have any wish for now wangjanim. I will tell you my wish when I have one in mind”answer Hae So .

 

Hae Soo then offer them to have tea at her pavilion and let Hye Seok to them, meanwhile she pull Baek-ah and walk behind the prince. “Baek-Ah wangjanim. After Myung-hee untie wedding I will follow untie to Songak”say Hae Soo “I am afraid I will be alone”

“Don’t worry you have me. I will visit you everyday”reply Baek-Ah.

“You can trust him,Lady Hae Soo. I am promise you I will send letters to you” say Wang So who listening to their conversation.

“Wangjanim please call me Hae Soo or Soo-ya”

“Only if you call me Wang So or only so. My lady”

“Fine,So-ya. But only the three of us around”