Who I Am

I'll sing for you

Who I am?

Special credit for MNakara98 for give me permission to use her OC.


 

Hae hometown, Goryeo

Ha Jin feel her body really cold and she can’t breath until, someone pull her from water.  “Soo-ya keep open your eyes. Uncle we here”yell a man.

“Aigoo,  is she okay Yoon? “ask older man.

“She okay but I can’t bring her to my place uncle Jae-Suk”say Yoon not notice the girl in his arms already unconscious.

“First, we bring her to my place and call doctor “said Hae  Jae-suk.

 

When Hae Yoon and Hae Jae-Suk arrive at Jae-suk residence. Myung-Hee and Jihyo, Hae Yoon wife already waiting for them. “Uncle how is she? “ ask Myung-Hee.

 

“First call doctor and change her clothes “answer Yoon.

 

Timeskip.

Ha Jin feels her body getting warmer and feel weird. Slowly she open her eyes. Her  heads feel dizzy. Everything around her, feel like in historical drama.  Her eyes look on mirror. The source of her weirdness because she trapped on 10 year old girl body.  “What going on here? “say Ha Jin freaking out.

 

“Hae Soo yang are you alright? “ask Myung-Hee. “Who Hae Soo? I am… “ At the moment she look at Myung-Hee Clothes and she feels  odd.

“Soo-ya are you forget your own name? “ ask Myung - Hee.

 

“Who I am? “ask Ha Jin.

“You are Hae Soo. I am your six cousin Myung Hee. “Explain her.

“Where  I am? “

“You currently in your 13th uncle residence. In North Goryeo “

“Goryeo? That Goryeo? Silla, Hukbaje and Goryeo”

“Yes that Goryeo”answer Myung Hee.

“Who the emperor now? “

“The king who found this land. Emperor Taejo “

 

At this instan, she feel really weak. “Soo-ya take a rest. Although you already lost both your parents we are will take care of you.

 

Hae soo Pov

I am feel afraid. I don't know much about this era. I'm feel alone. My eyes looking at table. An half hour ago, maid delivery my dinner but I don't  have apetit to eat.

 

Hae soo hug both of her legs. I am also trapped in 10 years old girl.

 

End  pov

 

Hae Yoon visit his favorite little cousin. He really worry. Jihyo tell him Hae  Soo lost her memories and refuse to eat.

 

When Yoon enter her room. It’s seems what Jihyo told him about Hae soo refuse  to eat really true. He found her,in corner her bed, Hugging both of her legs. Yoon sit near Hae Soo.

“Soo - ya  it’s me, Yoon your first cousin. “introduce Yoon to Hae Soo. Hae Soo only look at him.

“Don’t be afraid. Just try accepting it. I will always protect you little cousin “ Promise Yoon.

Hae Soo Hug him tightly and cry on his shoulder while deep inside her heart she make vow to starting new chapter on her life.

 

A/n : sorry for grammar