Reason

I'll sing for you

Reason

 

Hae Soo live within palace with her adopted mother and Baek Ah. She already friends with younger prince, but she also made friends with the 3rd prince,Wang Yo. Wang Yo became her tutor when come to archery. Lady Myung Hee already ask her and consort Kim . To let Hae Soo stay in her household but Hae Soo and Consort Kim, rejected.

 

For Hae Soo because she never comfortable around the 8th prince. Everytime she looking on his eyes, She can identify his emotions,  Longing,lust,and love.  She always make distance around her in law.  She always make sure to have accompany if she visits her cousin.

 

For Lady Kim, She only protect her adopt daughter from leader of Hae clan,Hong Ha Jin. That man truly sneak. In order to become leader of Hae clan , Hong Ha Jin kill his own brother, Hae Soo parents. Don’t stop there, he and his wife spread rumour about Hae Soo as cursed girl,as unluck child. Fortunately people on Hae town already love Hae Soo. Her kindness and selflness make people around her trust her.

 

Consort Kim still remember when that wife of Hong Ha Jin have her way to Hae Soo.

 

Flashback

 

When Hae Soo 14 years old,Consort Kim with Baek Ah visit Hae clan.During her stay in there, she fall in love with orphan noble. Often she always ask Hae Soo about make up and Hae Soo always make her favorite tea. One day,  Hae Soo didn’t come, that very odd. For the girl who love spend time with her and seek love from her as her mother, Hae Soo didn’t come to her chamber.

 

A servant , Hye Seok  come to her with tears on her face.” Her Grace, please help my mistress”plea Hye Seok.

“Tell me everything”order the Consort.

 

Hye Seok tell her everything. How Lady Jang accuse Hae Soo steal her bracelet and also right now Lord Hong Ha Jin and his wife give Hae Soo 100 whip as punishment.

 

Hear that of course ,Lady Kim go to Hae Soo place, only to find her being tied and her back already full of blood.

“Stop !!” yell Lady Kim. She beyond furious. She angry with those couple. “Release Lady Hae Soo right now and Myung Hee please take care her”order.

“Yes..Your grace” answer Myung Hee, Her voice hoarse because she has been crying.

 

“That curse girl deserved it Your Grace”say Lady Jang.

“Close your mouth Lady Jang. If you ever hurt her again you will know how Kim Clan take care of your clan personally” Say consort Kim

 

Flashback end


As long Lord Hong Ha Jin live, she would never let Hae Soo become doll to Hae clan.