STEP FIVE: TOO MUCH HAPPINESS CAN KILL

Steps to a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Much happiness is overlooked because it doesn't cost anything." 
 

Luhan is mostly happy whenever he's with Sehun. They seem to be almost inseparable. When someone is looking for Sehun, they would instantly ask Luhan for him and vice versa. Now they have established close relationship like what best friends share. He is in that level of happiness which he should be careful about. He has finally reached this step wherein he needs to be cautious of his emotions. Luhan needs to know the difference between a friend and more than a friend. 

While Luhan waits for Sehun at the nearby cafe he saw someone familiar. Someone who he wants to forget, the person he despises the most and the person he doesn't want to see - his ex boyfriend. 

"Luhan! I can't believe, it's definitely you!" His ex boyfriend invited himself in Luhan's table without even asking him if it was okay.

"Minhyuk! What a surprise!" Luhan exclaimed sarcastically, "What the hell are you doing here?" Luhan's expression changed and asked rather pissed off upon seeing his ex. 

"Woah there! I am not looking for a fight, Luhan. I just saw you here and... actually, I'm studying again. Same school." 

Luhan doesn't know what to say. He wants to punch Minhyuk in the face and tell him to get lost. He is raging in anger since they made a deal before when they were still together. A deal that Luhan wants to forget. A promise made by Minhyuk...

"Don't be sad, Luhan. If I decided to study for Masters and in this same school, with you, it just means one thing, I still love you." 

"Why? Are you back for good?" Luhan asked him, shoving all the past in the back of his mind. 

Minhyuk nodded and suddenly Luhan noticed Sehun enter the cafe with a girl. Sehun then finds Luhan and still with the girl who looked exactly like him only with long curly brown hair and red lips. 

"Luhan, let's go-" Sehun spots Luhan's company and Minhyuk stood up and was about to introduce himself when the girl with Sehun reacted, "Omg, Minhyuk! You're here too!" To Luhan's surprise, they hugged. 

"Sae Ra! Oh by the way, this is Luhan my-" 

"His acquaintance. Nice to meet you." Luhan ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter