STEP THREE: BEFRIENDING AND OVERTHINKING

Steps to a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friendship often ends with love but love in friendship -never. 

 

They've been hanging out most of the time now ever since they started going home together. Luhan fixed his schedule to fit with Sehun’s. His new hang out places are the library and the gym since Sehun would be there and even if he hates studying for his International Law class, he would really make extra effort just to lend notes to Sehun. For Luhan, this is the standard basis of a normal friendship – having to sacrifice anything for the sake of your friend. 

Sehun, on the other hand will always be grateful for Luhan. Ever since he met him he has been smiling, he never felt tired and just Luhan makes his day extra bright. Luhan is always there for him. He couldn’t be more thankful so he would take Luhan out for lunch, treat him to train tickets and sometimes they would randomly cut class and go have fun. 

Luhan thinks that taking this risk with Sehun is one of the greatest choices that he has ever made. He never feels lonely now, he would always smile randomly and he’s always in a good mood. He can’t help but to assume that Sehun feels the same way. He has been giving meaning to everything that Sehun would do for him. Even his friends, especially Baekhyun would tell him that Sehun is the perfect match for him. 

This is where the over thinking begins. 

During one of their train rides home,  Luhan being petite and light-weighted was losing his balance because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter