STEP ONE: RECONNNECT WITH THE PAST

Steps to a Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bringing back the past means correcting the mistakes that you’ve done before and change it into something worthwhile.

Luhan had a crush on Sehun the first time he saw him because the guy looked like his ex boyfriend. Tall, fair skinned, dark brown eyes and his smile is so infectious - exactly how Luhan's ex look like and to his surprise he did not know that genes can be reproduced.  Luhan actually thought that his ex-boyfriend followed him around campus but he knew it was impossible since his ex already graduated from college last year. 

He first met Sehun at their school's library. This guy who is a doppleganger of his ex is sitting across him and Luhan kept on glancing at 'ex-boyfriend 2.0' since he still couldn't believe his eyes.  Sehun noticed Luhan looking at him but he just did not mind at all and got back to the book he was reading.

To Luhan's defense, he is not staring at ex-boyfriend 2.0 but rather observing. Luhan noticed the guy's earphones are the same as his, his iPod and phone are also exactly the same as his too. Yes, maybe Luhan isn't the only person who can own the same products but the phone he owns is an old Nokia model and he thinks it is obsolete already. 

He thought that maybe it's a sign that he is fated to cross paths with this man, a sign that the guy across him can possibly be boyfriend number two or is he just losing his mind? 

"Hi, Luhan!!" A familiar face from one of his class greeted him. He isn't good with names so he just smiled brightly towards the petite guy sporting a thick eyeliner and Luhan tries his best to remember his classmate's name. 

"Hey, what's up?" Luhan asked confidently to cover up for his slight memory gap. 

"I'm actually looking for someone...do you know a certain guy named Oh... oh there he is! Wait I'll be right back," to Luhan's surprise eyeliner guy approached ex-boyfriend 2.0. 

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter