File:2 (part 1)

Vkook cops au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: Helllloooooo! . Anyways I love Jungcook and let's get into the story <3)

 

"KIM ING TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook stood up in shock. He turned his head and looked at that annoyingly handsome face he spent half his life looking at. (Yes, they knew each other at a young age... They were friends, or more than just friends. ; >) Taehyung flashed that famous boxy grin of his at jungkook while the younger just rolled his eyes and turn back to the table trying to hide his blushing cheeks. After all these years and what taehyung had done, his smile still didn't fail to make jungkook's heart flutter. "Jeon!" a voice came behind him. It was namjoon.  Jungkook turned immediately stood up and said "Yes chief". Namjoon was standing a meter behind him while taehyung just stood a bit behind to namjoon.  

"I was about to introduce Mr. Kim to you but there seems to be no need of that now since you two look so close." Namjoon said with a small smile. "What?!   Us? Close?" jungkook literally screamed (but he did not scream) before being interuppted by taehyung raising his hand and landed it on jungkook's shoulder. "We are indeed very close." taehyung said with a cute voice and smiled to namjoon. "My baby." Taehyung wispered deeply into jungkook's ears as one of the police talked to Namjoon about something important. Jungkook immediately blushed and pushed taehyung off him. "You little-" jungkook was trying to finish his sentence when Namjoon interupted "Jungkook, I know you two are close but watch your language." Namjoon  said "Also, I have a meeting later so I might as well be leaving now. Jungkook!" "Yes chief!" jungkook immediately answered. "Let taehyung read the file of the case. Also bring him around a bit. They will bring a new desk so that Mr kim can as well work in here." 

"Yes sir!" Jungkook said although unwillingness marked his voice. "Good." the chief said as he headed out of the room. "See you later!" he shouted before disappearing into the hallway. "May I have a word privately with Mr.Kim please?" Jungkook said to the 4 people in the room. "Yes sir!" as they one by one exited the room, the last one slamming it shut.

"So," jungkook started turning to taehyung who is still smiling. "Why are you here?" jungkook said plainl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter