File:1

Vkook cops au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n: Welcome to the first chapter. Again if anyone can think of a better title, you're welcome to tell me.)

Like always, jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm clock ringing next to his bed on the bedpost.Exactly 7:30. He stood up lazily and  walked to the bathroom. After taking a bath, he put on his clothes on his ever-so-perfect body. He then went down the building with a bag slung over his left shoulder. He took a bus and left for work.

"Morning leu." The passing officers greeted as they passed him. "Morning." he greeted back. He walked into his office shared with his team. All of them greeted him and he did so to. He walked pass two other desks before reaching the main desk in the room and slumping onto his own chair, pulling back a bit. He ran through the files of the past cases and stopped by one of the cases. 'The online dating serial murder case' jungkook remembered. Oh yes he remembered so clear. The last case that he and taehyung solved together years ago before he left without any messages. Kim taehyung, with an IQ of 210 holds the 4th highest IQ ever recorded (If you want to know, then the 4th highest IQ in the world is Kim Uongyong). And is now a well known detective by the name V who lives overseas. (I'm sorry I have no idea what I am writing...)

An hour later the chief police namjoon came in. "Kook, there's a case for your team." jungkook jolted his head up from the millions of paper anf files piling up his desk  "Finally!" jungkook shouted as he jumped up "After all these time on paper work!" Namjoon gave that fatherly smile and said "I'm counting on you." as he handed jungkook the file of the case and turning to take his leave. "Oh by the way, we'll hire someone not from the police force to help you on this case since it's a very bizzarre and serious kidnapping with no clue to help our investigations until now." jungkook opeened the file he was handed and screamed"What?! you mean you're trusting me with the serial kidnapping case where the victims are most likely dead and it's still continueing? And then you're telling me that you're gonna hire some sort of detective or whatsoever?"  "Exactly, and what's wrong with that?" "Wait are you serious? We cannot trust anyone who is not from the police force with our own private information!" "Chill kookie, he's a clever man he wouldn't be that cheap. You must have heard of him." "What's his name?" 

 "Kim taehyung, aka V"

~~~

'No way, it's not him is he?' jungkook thought as he sat in the bathtub back in his apartment later that day. Namjoon let him off work for that day since he think jungkook's condition for working is not good. Jungkook slid into the warm tub of water, took a breath before sinking his head along with his body into the tub of water. He winces as the water touched the bruise on his hand that formed from the incident earlier this day. (will explain...)

'It could never be him. There are thousands of people who's name is kim taehyung. '

'How bout V?'

'Oh about v, it's just an alphabet tons of people in the world uses the letter V.'

'Okay then I guess.' 

Then jungkook's brain just dropped into silence.

``earlier that day``

"There's no use of you speaking about that matter anymore. It's just one detective who's gonna help us get this over more quickly and to prevent anymore victims to appear." "But-" "No buts" Namjoon cut him off. "Also, we will hire him for a very long period of time since he is staying in korea and agreed to help us." 

After that talk, jungkook have been thinking of taehyung, could it be him. Then he kept on convincing himself that it is not taehyung. O what he did that day that made namjoon shoo him home was marvellous. First, he bumped into the wall while holding a huge pile of paper for photocopying. Then, he tripped over the wire of the photocopying machine which resulted in the whole machine fell along with him and it hit his arm hard. Next, he was walking again and bumped into another rookie (my friend's middle kind of surname...) police resulting him to fall on his instead of the other.

Yes, jungkook fell again and the reason? 

He bumped into someone?

No, it is beause of that damn stupid Kim taehyung. Because jungkook is thinking about taehyung this whole time.

"O my sir are you okay?" as the rookie police scurried over to jungkook as jungkook finally realised what happened and stood up quickly, mumbling a 'I'm fine thx' before hurrying away. 

After jungkook fina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter