File:2 (part 2)

Vkook cops au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: I'm backeu. Hehe fast right? no............................................................................................................................................................................)

"So, how are you so sure that the last victim was captured in a market?" jungkook asked.

"That kid doesn't have any money but he likes to play video games. Also on the day that he went missing, he didn't go to his aunt's place immediately." After that taehyung stopped for a while then continued. "That's why he most likely took the eggs secretly, then brought them to the market and plan to sell them. After that, take the money and go to the games centre." Taehyung sat back up straight and said to jungkook   "Tell the police teams to search through the forests around Seungdong-gu. I f they find anything, call me immediately." "Find what?" Jungkook questioned. Taehyung let out a smirk and said "You know what already, why bother ask?" Then, Taehyung's smile darkened. "As I said, I only capture the most evil criminal, serial killer." 

"So you mean all of those kids have been killed?" Jungkook questioned.

"Yes."

"Even if there is only one person who committed the crime, it could also be human trafficking. Why are you so sure it's a serial murderer?"

"Because I understand them."

**********On the other side*********

One of the leading police officers yugyeom (works under kookie but good friends out of work), got jungkook's call.  "Emergency meeting! Immediately search through the forest in Seungdong-gu! I'm afraid that the missing children are most likely being buried there."He shouted.

~!@#   Police Station :meeting room  (Later that day when everyone's back) ~!@#

Taehyung was standing in front of all the higher ranks in the police station. "The criminal is a localmale, 25-30 years old. Looks normal and hashigh communication skills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter