Going Back

'Coz You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara pov

I waited for oppa to anwswer.

"Are you sure?" Oppa said looking at me seriously. I nodded at him in answer.

I want to get away from everything. All the pain, the hurt, the sadness, everything.

"Okay" he said, breaking me out of my thoughts
I looked at oppa, somewhat unsure if he really would. "Really?" I asked.

Oppa smirked at me, "well, i'm your superman aren't i?"

The rest of breakfast, we spent catching up and talking about other things. Happier things. Its been a while since i've had a carefree conversation, everyone around me has been tip-toeing on me like i was gonna break any moment.

Honestly, i'm surprised myself that i haven't.

I know i'm strong, but we've all got a breaking point.

I wonder what will be mine if not this.

After breakfast, i decided it was time to go. My siblings are still probably going out of their minds trying to figure out how i ended up here. Oppa decided to bring me home, i opposed at first saying i could just have either of my siblings pick. Oppa insisted, i couldn't say no to him.

The car ride was silent. I lost in my thoughts, thinking about how i met the oppa and the other five oppas for the first time.

It was one of the best best moments in my life.

They performed in the philippines and i, along with hyesun who was visiting me, deciced to watch. It was the first time i saw them performing in person. I wasn't even planning on meeting them until hyesun pulled me backstage.

-Flashback-
Year 2005

"Hyesun, we can't go backstage!" I said as she kept pulling me

"Its fine, i know one the stylist and she'll let us through with her" she kept pulling

"What?! Wait, i'm not ready for this!! I can't meet them looking like this!!" I started to freak out as the realization dawn at me

"You look fine, as always" she assured me but being a huge fan i couldn't bring myself to listen.

I pulled my hand out of her grip,

"oh my god hyesun! Do you know who were about to meet?! I can't do this. I'll probably freak out in front of them!! I don't want to embarrass myself!"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter