The After Effect

'Coz You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

With the recent disbandment, the last few weeks has been a whirlwind.

A terrible one.

It seemed like all the negativity i've surpressed my entire life has finally caught up to me. Even the people that i love and care about can't seem to stop it.

Even the anti depressants doesn't work.

So here i am in the club that Chaerin and our friends dragged me to because they say i haven't stopped doing projects for a while. I thought if i kept going with my commitments, i could move on faster and bury this sadness.

But even that doesn't work.

Even now when i'm surrounded with the craziness from my friends and the people in this club, it still doesn't work.

Even the alcohol don't help.

How pathetic i feel.

Usually i'd be having a crazy time right now dancing, laughing and having the best time but it seemed like all the capability of being happy has been out from my body.

All the smiles and laughter i've done ever since it happened has been fake but i guess i'm really a good actress because people seem to believe me when i say "i'm alright".

Sitting here at the bar drinking and looking onto the people on the dancefloor had my mind wonder off to the other halves of 2NE1.

If Bom and Minji were here, it'll be a riot. With Bom drinking and getting drunk whilst Minji would be going crazy on the dancefloor battling anyone who comes her way.

How i miss those time.

More impo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter