Superman

'Coz You Are The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara POV

I woke up in a moving car. I didn't have to look who was driving, i knew.

I knew oppa would rescue me.

Also the interior of the sports car that I was in was a dead give away.

'Oppa' i stuttered,finally looking at him

'You alright?' I could see the concern in his eyes

'Yeah' I tried to say sincerely but i could tell he wasn't buying it. Then i remembered Chaerin and our friends, i started to look for my phone.

'Don't worry, I told CL i'll take care of you.' He said without taking his eyes on the road.

'You did?'

'She was coming up the rooftop just after i caught you. She was panicking, but i told her you'll be fine and she and your friends just continue to party. Knowing you, you hate being a burden to anyone and it would kill you if they went home because of you' He smiles at me proud that he knows me well. And he does.

'My hero... My Superman' i said mischieviously.

He laughed loud, 'you're not gonna let that go are you?' taking a glance at me.

'Never, i could see how you enjoyed wearing that superman costume. I mean out of the others that was a safer choice you had to choose the superman costume. Plus, you didn't just wear it once' i said proudly because i too knew him well.

'What were you doing there by the way? I'm surprised to even see you out when you and the other oppas are busy with your comeback. Congratulations by the way. You oppas are killin' it. I had the album on replay since it came out.' I rambled.

'My friend is celebrating his birthday so i didn't have a choice but to come. I was getting some air at the rooftop before partying when you came. Thanks for the compliments, i'll let the others know' he smiled

'I'm sorry you had miss your friend's birthday' i said guiltily.

'Its alright. I wasn't in the mood to party anyway. The guys and I have been working on the comeback non-stop so partying isn't really an option

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter