Turning Points

OneShots Request Open!! EXO,SHINee, BTS & NCT !!!!

This is a request for 

@Ghad20

Enjoy!!! I want more requests!!!!!

***********************

BGM- FIRST LOVE- SUGA- BTS- WINGS

It struck me, on the 11th November when I had given up on everything and collapsed on the stage during our concert, with hazy eyes and spinny head.

I was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease- Stage 1. Cause- Extreme fatigue and stress. 

I called her up (you). She wept out loud, which made me my eyes glimmer and dewy. I bit my lip as I felt a tear drop roll down my cheek. Chanyeol sat next to me in the hospital. He held my hand which was under the sheets. "She has come...." He said.

I looked at him, my eyes saying, "I cannot see her...."

"Keep her in your memories for now...." He said and stood up to call her.

She entered the room with a red face. She came and hugged me, her lavender perfume taking over my lemon-perfume, which she liked. "Baekhyun-ah.... Wae?" She wept in front of me. I held her hands and wiped her tears saying, "It's okay! I'll be fine... It is just Stage 1... And I remember you!" 

She managed to smile but then stayed with me somehow that night.

I saw it coming, dizziness. I lied on my bed frequently.

"EXO'S Baekhyun diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease- Stage 1."

It was known worldwide now. I prayed to live.... I didn't want to die.

Kyungsoo paid me visit everyday, followed by the other members and she? She kind of stayed there.

"SM announces a break for EXO's incomplete concerts due to Baekhyun's health."

3 months.

Stage- 2.

I couldn't remember things properly. I forgot them quickly and my medication increased. I couldn't take them, they were too high. I collapsed in the bathroom. I developed anxiety and depressions. She tried to cheer me up, everytime. But I ended up shouting on her. 

I would never do that. I could never imagine these kinds of feelings. 

I had become heartless. 

I wanted to go out of the hospital. But nobody would let me. I had become literally crazy. 

I used to throw away things like- my meds.

She used to weep in Chanyeol's arms. I saw that 

2 months.

Stage 3.

My meds didn't work on me. I had lost my mind. 

Dizziness, mood swings had become a part of life. I was kept in isolation, where now different kinds of people came to me. I couldn't remember their faces due to the frequent collapses. I did not understand when people came and wept in front of my cabin. 

I saw only my friends and her. 

I didn't want to forget the moments I had spent with them.... Stage 4. I don't want to forget anything, even though I was.

I had forgot my past moments with them. My thoughts about them were fading away slowly...

I looked at myself in the self-mirror. 

Who was I?

*****

I looked at the city outside through the roof top. I had no one else in my life now.... I had managed to escape till here.

And before I forget everything.... About them.... About my family.... Lastly, about her.... My only love in this life.

I want to......

******

" He committed suicide." One of the nurses told you and his friends. 

You stand there dumbfounded until you felt a hand your shoulder. 

The wildest thought came to your mind....

"Baekhyun?" You thought turning to find him standing with his cheeky smile and a white t-shirt. He looked at you...

"Yes?" He said.

You stand there staring at the thin air blowing past you all in the middle of the graveyard. 

***********************************

A/N- So how was this wonderful piece??? This is one amazing fanfic, rather oneshot I have written so far!!!

Request more.... I am waiting people!!!

Comment and love and subscribe!

^_^

My finals are over! :P

Jae

Aka

JaeBbuing

Saranghae!