Rap Monster's Rose Day

OneShots Request Open!! EXO,SHINee, BTS & NCT !!!!

Here is a oneshot of Namjoon fans!!!! So People enjoy my first oneshot! It is just an example for you guys to impress me... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, i will be looking forward to your plots... Actually this story struck me last night and so I just wrote it with reference to the Valentine's Week  . I had a tough time at school tbh. Anyway enjoy!!! 사랑해!!! 🙆🙆🙆

_______________________________________________

Namjoon/RapMon's Rose Day.....

_______________________________________________

 

I pout my lips in front of my boyfriend Namjoon aka Rap Monster. He looked at me disgusted, "What's wrong with you?" 

I came to my senses and dropped the idea of kissing him on that particular day and said, "Umm... Nothing..."

He smirked and asked, "Want a hug cutie?" 

I nodded my head very sincerly. Hugs are better than kisses....

He came closer to me and gave me a side hug. I rested my head on his chest as he held onto my shoulder tight.

"Oppa...." I began. "You are forgetting something...." 

"What?" He said keeping his pen and copy down and resting his head on mine. 

"What is today?" I tried to remind him. 

"7th February." He replied straight. 

"You understand what I mean.... Right!?" I asked looking itno his eyes.

"What?" He said leaving me loose.

"Tsk.... Dwaesseo! (Forget it!)" I tsked as I stood up to leave.

"Yah! Eodiga?? (Where are you going??") " I heard him shout. 

I walked ahead leaving him alone in the stadium with his lyric copy and a black pen. He came running behind me and said grabbing my wrist, "Jagi... What did I forget??" 

"My head...." I said as I flicked my hair and left his hand to run out of the stadium.

Namjoon, aka Rap Monster the leader of the world famous group BTS, was my boyfriend before my debut orhis. We were first trainee friends but then our relationship from love-hate became more like girl-boy friends. I was always happy around him because of his music sense and wonderful lyrics. There had been times when I wrote lyrics for him whem he was going through a depression or a lyricist-block. Our story started off when he asked me to be his girlfriend in front of the whole BTS! It was an embarrassing yet a Wonderful moment. And well, my answer was a yes.....

I loved him greatly, but I never thought that he would forget the first day of the week for which couples wait day and night or maybe a year..... The Valentine's Week....-

The Rose Day.

It was already evening as I reached BTS's dorm in Namjoon's room. He didn't even bother to do anything to make this day a memorable one.... I was so expectant... He was more interested in his lyrics than his girlfriend!!

I sighed as I looked at the empty flower vase... How much I wish to see fresh roses there.... *Sigh*

Suddenly, i felt hands roaming around my waist...I was about to shriek but was stopped by a pair of lips. I opened my eyes wide to find.....

Namjoon!

I heard the music playing in the background, "하루만" (Just One Day)- their new hit song... (A/n- i am not backdated)

He held my waist tight as he kissed me. I held his hands and kissed him back. 

"I am sorry did I make you wait long??" He said as he seperated. 

"Ani... I'll be happy if you actually remeber the day.... And do something before midnight..." I said kissing him on his cheek. 

"Aren't you a cutie?" As fair as rose, my love.... I won't wish for any other girl but you..." He said coming closer to me on the edge of the bed. 

I leaned on his chest as I sat on his lap, "I would never wish for a better boyfriend..." 

"Oh really?" He said as he rested his face on my shoulder. 

"I want to cuddle too!!!" Suddenly I heard a familiar voice whine. Jungkook.

We both seperated as we saw him enter the room. 

"Can't you give us some privacy??" I said standing up. 

He said spreading his arms, "But I want a cuddle too..." 

"Afterwards...." I shut him up. 

"Yah...Maknae-ah.... Go and mind your own business..." RapMon scolded him. 

"I am not moving from here until I get a cuddle!" Jungkook said crossing his arms in front of his chest.

I raised my hand to slap him, when he got flustered... He said angrily, "Fine! I am going.."

"In one condition..." He said peeping as I settled on Namjoon's lap. 

"What? " I said as I dropped my head. 

"Don't do weird stuff here.... Because I am tired and I want to have a good-night sleep.." He said. 

"Ok...Fine... We won't do anything. Now get lost!" RapMon said, shooing him away for me. I was way too pissed off to answer him. Duh.

He made a 'really?' face.

I shouted, "Get lost! I agree too..." 

He smirked and went away. 

As the door closed, I looked at Namjoon and we both burst into a laughter. He said, "He is a kid!" 

"We both are same aged... How can you say that...." I said as I held his hands, which were around my waist. 

"You are atleast matured." He said as he left me loose and stood up. 

(A/N-Sorry... If you all are noonas for Jungkook..... Well Noona-alert! Replace the things....)

He brought out a rose from his pocket, well, it wasn't a real one.... Who cares? Atleast he remembers!! 

He knelt down in front of me and said giving me the rose, "I Love you, (Y/N)."

I said with a cheeky smile as I took the rose from his hand, "Me too... I love you too Namjooine.... And well, I see my boyfriend has remembered the day very well..."

"Did you think I forgot?" He said as he stood up. 

"I trust my Boyfriend...." I said.

"I trust you too Girlfriend..." He said as he kissed. 

It was a long day , 

​​​​​​But I managed to say her,

that if not anyone else,

like bright as the sun rays 

and fair as rose

She was my love

my first love

the love which was pure and enduring.

His lyrics copy said as we spent the long night together...

"Sorry Jungkook...." 

_______________________________________________________

Now that is what we are talking about.... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How was it?? Maybe now you get me.... Maybe I will finally get over my writers block! Next up.... Any ideas??? Comment, upvote, subscribe, read and leave lots of new ideas and comments!

사랑해!

JaeBbuing 

aka

Jae

Happy Belated Rose Day.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷