Lay it well

Stranger Harmony

Hello?

Anyone?

No?
 

Ok, I'll write then,

 

Hello guys
(aka Hello Lia waddup how ya doin'?)

It's me, Siver here again. 

Yeah I know I promised to do the BlockB post but.. well. 
Moving on!
 

I have a problem. I can't get stuff done. Like proper posts here, (*cough*blockB*cough*) schoolwork, even watching dramas, really.
I have soooo many things to to atm. Really, I do. I have ~2 [~ = about] fic's I should write, 2 major school projects (ok maby not major, but important and time consuming anygays), a script to learn by heart, a script to write (love school, yay (no but I actually do, I'm just lazy) (aand ok it's just ~1 scene but still))  

Like today I was supposed to either study or then at least watch "Gap Dong". In the end I spent the whole day laying on my bed, and I didn't
do sheat []. But oh well, it's not likeI'm just wasting precious time from my beautiful and prescious youth, and that I won't be capable of getting that time back.

Oh well. Too bad.

Something else I could talk about today is, structure and layout.
ou ~might've~ noticed this, but I tend to have this uh.. style? when writing these things. 
I have two colors (same main color, different shades) that I use in each post, and I use different font sizes. 
I always (almost(?)) have a question of the day, and a goodbuy gif. 
Yay. 
[You did't know this ofc]
Point been,
I think that layout can create an illusion. It can make a text seem like facts, when it's really not. It can make your text seem like you have everything under control, when in fact you and your text are a living mess-on-legs (which is my case tbh)
And having a set structure can help you write. Because you know what you will have to put in, and in whitch order as well.

Like for me:
1. Say hi in a color, big font
2.1 intro, anwser/comment on the last post if possible
2.2 Write about stuff
3.Question of the day
(3.2 Outro?)
4. Goodbuy gif.

And ofc it's important to make it look like you as well, the more natural it feels to you, the best it will look like. Another important thing to remember is to refresh. Change things when you feel like it, if you feel like adding or taking stuff off of your structure (or whatever you want to call it) go for it! 

All of this applies for all sorts of texts, like essays, blog posts, new chapters in fics, you name it.
It's always a bonus to know what you are about to write. 

 

Ok I think that's about enough bullsheet for now, time for my question of the week:

In which Harry Potter house would you be? 
(Was that random? I think that was a bit random..)

 

Aand it's a goodbuy and I'll read from you next time!

Kuvahaun tulos haulle lay gif 
^mood atm tbh

 

[Silver]