Time management is an urban legend.

Stranger Harmony

I'm finally here, with a new post, yay

As you might've guessed, I'm not good with time management.
I was supposed to write a few days ago -which I obviously haven't done- but instead I just zoned-out. This happens to me often. Especially when I'm supposed to do something sceduled like schoolwork, (or weekly updates) and it's really enoying. 
You see, one monent I might me writing something, you know having that certain flow to it, and then next thing I notice, I'm starting blankly at nothing. 
Usually I'd try to shrug it off, and refocus at the task in hand, but sometimes it's not that easy. I would notice that I've zoned out for an hour or so, and have no idea of what I were doing. And it can be very confusing. Sometimes I doze off mid-sentence, and when I realize it, I've already forgotten what I was supposed to write. 

And what these zone-off moments have to do with time management? 
Well I never think about the time I lose while doing it when I plan stuff.   
Like how I planned to study for my french verb test one morning (I had a free period right before it so I thought that 'hey, that's plenty of time to memorize these ten verbs in five different tenses!') and then I noticed that I'd stared at my textbook for half an hour. (yeah I don't think I'll get a good grade on that test)

Does this happen to you? Like at all? Or an I been just wierd? (which is very possible) 
Also, 
What would you like me to write about?
I've got a few topics I could write about in the future, like studying different languages, writing, critical media reading, to list a few.
And of course the Block B concert! (I'm working on it, but I don't know how much detail should be put into it... We'll see) 

And I think I'll leave it at that for now. 
 

Goodbuy gif, and I'll read from you later~

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

¤Silver¤

 

 

 

[Wow this post is only a day late, talk about been on time]