Block B LIVE (at last)

Stranger Harmony

Ahahahaha I'm so sorry it took me soooo long to do this and it's a bit crappy but. Here we go.

 


 

Ok, so. Last time I saw a group live was in 2016; B.A.P. For that concert I bought a good ticket (You know, not the cheapest, but not the most expensive either) and went to the venue(?) a few hour before the concert. It was great. I love B.A.P, it was worth it.
Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva
When I heard that Block B was coming here I was thrilled. I was super exited. Then, after a small panic the day I was supposed to by the ticket (it's a story of it's own), I got myself the best ticket possible. It consisted of three things: early entering, Hi- touch, and a picture. Early entering meaning that we had a separated area close to the stage (the concert was held in a club-like place, so there were only standing places), Hi- touch means you get to high-five each member once and say a quick word (if your brain was capable of it, which wasn't my case, but I'll get back to that later), and finally the picture, which was token in groups of ten. We would sit (more like squat*) on the ground in front of the members and a quick picture would be token. If you were fast you could say something to the artists (which was my case, but more on that later).

This time, I also went to the city it took place the night before, so I could get a good spot in the queue (Since it's a standing only kind of venue, fans queue in front of the doors to get a good spot. And since k-pop fans are crazy, they queue really early, and get bracelets** with queuing numbers on it so they don't need to actually stand in the queue. Does this make any sense? Hope it does).

So yeah, I was well prepared for it. (Not mentally tho, but you might've noticed that in "I think I'm gonna die")

 

*Like this:                               
Kuvahaun tulos haulle skwat       Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva**This kind

    


So, after the queuing we finally got in.
And after some more waiting the concert finally begun.
The thing to know about Block B is that, they are really good live performers. Like really good. You can really see that they love what they do, and they have a great dynamic. They performed a lot of songs [Nalina, Very good (both normal and rough versions), Movie's over, Yesterday, Action, Toy, Conduct zero, A few years later, Walking in the rain, Unordinary girl, Her, Be the light, Romantically, Did it or not, Jackpot ...  to name those I can remember], and spoke to the fans, and were just genuinely having a good time.
Like for example Zico was a happy ball of joy and fluff jumping around smiling to everyone, and so was Kyung. The rest of them were happy too, but sticked to the choreos a bit more. The choreos. Can we speak about U-kwon for a moment? Like I know he's one of the main dancers but damn. He's really good at dancing, and I'm sad he didn't get a solo stage to show-off his skills T . T
Oh and don't get me started on their looks. For some reason, people claim that Block B are the "Ugly" boys of k-pop but clearely, they are not. Like the comments you hear about Tael been the "ugliest in the band"? ing no. I swear he was like some goddamn angel he was so handsome please give me water I need to drink something and oh gwod Zico and U-won were fine too and Jaehyo... they don't call him the visual for nothing, ok I'll admit P.O looked like a smiling dumpling sometimes but that's all a part of his charms and then there's B-bomb of course looking good but you'll have to ecsuse me I was too focused on fangurling over U-kwon and Zico been cute between songs and wait what was that? Tael could you not sings so high it hurts my throat // heart// soul and yes, he naled it ofc, he nales every single high note- who gave Kyung water?? Boi you better stop slashing it aroud like that I swear!
Wait what? I'm getting carried away with my emotions and fangirling? Sorry. My bad. :-))

So. Other than that what happned there?
At one point they showed us this Charlie Chaplin -style black and white movie, where Block B were working at a toy factory. It was super funny but since the friend I was there with is short, I had to tell her what happened in it. The short film ended with B-bomb, P.o, and U-kwon looking at the camera and it was pretty easy to guess the next song -Conduct Zero, Bastardz.They were great, but I guess you would already guessed that.
At this point is maybe good to mention, that the place was really, really full of fans* and sticking with my friend was quite the challenge. As I mentioned, she is rather small, (and I'm on the taller side so maybe it has something to do with it?) and people seemd to push her around a lot more than me. At one point we got far from each other (as in I could sorta see her head), but luckyly there was this really nice girl that let me swap places with, so we could get closer again. This was really nice of her since I was standing behind two tall girls (and still managed to see smth) and she was nearly nor as tall as I was.
She was legit super nice. 
Unlike some othe girls.
See, there were these really loud, rude, forein girls next to us as well. 
And I mean rude as in one of them used my friend's shoulder as an armrest, while filming the consert with her phone. The rude part? MY FRIEND IS NOT AN ARMREST. Oh, and filming was forbitten. And one of these girls somehow sneacked in front of me like? How? There weren't a cm space to move, for goodness' sake.

The funny thing about these girls is what happened after the concert but I'll tell you about that later.

 

Kuvahaun tulos haulle sardine can *an accurate picture of us minus the lightsticks

Henkilön Jami Suomi kuva.

Now I think that was basically it about the concert itself, it was amazing loved it 10/10 would go back.

But.

That wasn't the end of my experience. 

Next up: Hi-touch. 


The whole thing was super fast and I was still mindbolwn by the concert. I barely even noticed when it was my turn to go. So when I did walk around the corner to give thehigh-fives, I was like an empty shell. I was suppused to say how good they were and thank them for coming, and stuff, but all I could manage was a mere 'thanks' to each one of them. And then it was over. 

Yeah. 

That's all there was to it.

What I can say, however, is that they are all pretty tall. As in more or less my height (~176cm)


 

Let me tell you a story about P.O

So the thing about P.O is that, he wasn't even my bias, but he was definealtley close to becoming one. I really like his mixtape -his voice mann-, style, and character as well. So yeah I like him a lot. But he wasn't one of my bias' . 

but then he did THIS:

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva*poke*

on my cheek during the fan picture. On My Cheek. CHEEK. And I was just like whaaaaaaaaat and then *snap* picture token. 

This is what I hope I looked like:

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

But it probably ended up looking something like this:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle p.o gif block b

I just want to see the face that I made in it, cuz I have this funny feeling that it was hilarious. Then the photographer was like: Ok let's take another one, and for that picture he took his finger off of my face (wow that sounds weird) and trying to pose for the second picture was a task of it's own. [Edit: they published the pictures, and it's the other one, not the poke one ;( ]

In the end when I stood back up and turned around to see P.O, he poked me again. I was less shook this time and we both just laughed and highfived and it was all cool. 

 

Other than that, I managed to thank him for coming to my country, and that I loved the concert. Then we were told to move foward, and while doing so, I got to tell Zico the same things as well~

 

Oh and yeah P.O became an official member of my #Biaßquad after that. 

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva


So, there you go. That was all I got to experience with my ticket. 

However, 
Once we got out of the venue, we went to the backdoors with my friend. That way we got to see them just once more (/^-^)\~Kuvahaun tulos haulle heart

So, as we got in a sort-of line/row thingie, and waited to the artist to walk out. And this is the time when karma happened. You remember those rude girls I mentioned earlyer? Yeah they were there too (But in total there was like, 15 of us out there). And they were standing right in front of the doors, and the staff had to tell them to move but they wouldn't. After a bit of explaning and arguing the girls did back off, and then the staff brought a piece of portable fence*, and placed it in front of them so they woudn't go back on the path from the doors to the car. And ofcourse they had to put fences in front of the rest of us too, just to be fair, but that was ok, and we actually cheered to them. (they were doing all of this instead of ttelling us to piss off, wich was really nice). And so we got to say our last goodbuys to Block B, before they got in the cars, and went away~

*Kuvahaun tulos haulle portable fence


Aaand that's pretty much all I have to say for now. It was truely an amazing concert 10/10 would recommend anyone to go see them live it was really funny, and just great. I hope they'll come back here with brand new songs and great performances~

My question for this time is:
Do you listen to Block B? (you should) Who is your bias?

 That's it I think I'll leave you with my 

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuvaAiheeseen liittyvä kuvaAiheeseen liittyvä kuva #Biaßquad
Kuvahaun tulos haulle u-kwonKuvahaun tulos haulle zico gifAiheeseen liittyvä kuva

And I'll read from you next time!