一 Jungkook & Yein

❝ ラブストーリー ❞ 一 LOVE STORY

  


"Jungkook," the girl breathed out, she was ready for this. "I-I'm sorry."

 

With a careful step, Jeon Harin quietly sneaked into the master bedroom. She knew that her father will get mad at her but she did not care. All she care was about a box that was placed under the bed. It was a dusty black box as if it never opened before. She took out the box and opened the lid. Harin let out a soft cough due to the dust. There are various things inside. There was cellphone, a diary, pencil case, books and more. Harin's eyes fixed on a picture that was perfectly framed. She saw the picture. A picture of a beautiful lady.

 

"Woah."

 

On the other hand, Jungkook took a sipped on his orange juice. His eyes wandered around the house looking for his ten-year-old daughter that was out of his sight. The father was slighty worried when his little angel was nowhere to be seen. Normally, the little girl would be around him, helping with his works. She would help him clean the mess on his table. 

 

"Harin?" he called out her name. He walked to the balcony, the place when Harin played with her dolls but the girl was not there. Her dolls were lying on the floor. His next place was her bedroom and again, he failed. For a second, he thought that his daughter was kidnapped. 

 

"Harin!" he called out again but no answer from her.

 

"Jeon Harin!"

 

Jungkook then noticed the door of his bedroom was slightly opened. He could hear rustling noises inside and he tried to call her and there she was. 

 

"Harin," he saw her sitting on the floor, digging through a familiar box to him. "W-what are you doing?" 

 

Hearing his father voice, Harin abruptly stood up next to the bed. She was ready to be scolded by her father however she hid the frame behind her. She was eager to know who was the pretty lady in the picture.

 

"I told you not to touch anything that is not yours!" Jungkook was crouching, putting back the stuff in the old box. He turn to Harin who was lowering her head. "Why did you enter this room without my permission?" he raised his voice. To him, it was fine for his daughter to enter the room but he totally mad when she touch his stuffs. His memories.

 

"I love you..." she whispered.

 

"I'm sorry, daddy." she muttered. His heart softened when he saw an apologetic face of hers. "It's okay, dear. Just don't do t again. I was worried that you suddenly disappeared." he hugged his daughter with love. When he saw that her daughter held a frame, he knew right away that everything will be revealed.

 

"Who is this, daddy?" she innocently asked. Memories start to haunt him. 

 

"There is a complication in your daughter's heart. She have a weak heart and I'm afraid that she could not survive any longer." Jungkook's heart dropped when the doctor said that. His wife already crying hearing her daughter's condition. Jungkook putted his arm around his wife.

"W-what should we do, doctor? Is there any way to save Harin?" Jung Yein cried out. 

"You need a donor but it was impossible because we don't have any donors in the hospitals. We do wait few donors for several patients." The doctor explained everything to the couple. Once the doctor leave them to make decision, the settled down in Harin's ward. Jungkook was hugging her crying wife tightly to comfort her. 

"Why is this happening to her, oppa? She was fine when she was born!" Yein roared.

"Yein,"

"For God sake she only three-year-old." another cried escaped from her lips.

"Yein, stop it!" Jungkook raised his voice. He need to do something about his wife. He don't want to see Yein's sad face. "Harin is going to be fine. Trust me." he hugged her and softly patted her back.

"What should we do? Where are we going to find the donor?" Yein sat down on the lounge.

"We will find the donor, honey. I will find one for her." Jungkook realy want to save his daughter but for the time being, he was deadlocked. 

 

"Daddy?" Harin's soft voice woke him up from the memories. Jungkook sat on the bed with Harin in his lap. He tighten his grip of the frame.

 

"Daddy, who is this?" Harin looked at him.

 

"W-what do you think of this lady, Harin-ah?" he asked. He really want to know whether she remembered her. He really want to know her thought of the lady in the picture.

 

"Beautiful. She is very pretty. Harin want to be pretty like her."  Jungkook gently smiled at his daughter's answer. She is indeed your daughter, Yein-ah.

 

"So, who is she, dad?" Harin pouted. All her question were unaswered.

 

Jungkook sighed. "She is," He closed his eyes. "Jung Yein, your mother."

 

"Oppa," Yein walked closer to Harin who was lying on the bed. Yein helplessly looked at her daughter, softly caressed her hair.

"I'm going to be the donor of her heart, Jungkook oppa." Jungkook's heart dropped when he heard her words. He knew she was serious about Harin but the words suddenly slipped out of his lips. 

"It's not funny, Yein!"

"I am serious, oppa. I can't stand seeing my daughter's condition like this." Yein cried. It saddened her seeing Harin admitted to the hospital with wires around her. Yein hopes that Harin could live a better life. She really want to see her smiling for her. She want Harin to healthyly playing around with her friends. She want to see those moments.

It took overnight for Yein to come up with the decision. After thinking about Harin's future, as a mother, she cannot be selfish. She need to save her daughter and she exactly knew that her husband, Jungkook will oppose the idea.

"Yein," Jungkook's arm slid around her neck. "You do know that I really love you, isn't it?" he whispered. 

"I am sorry, oppa. This is about Harin. I need to put Harin in the first place." Yein smiled at him. "We don't have time to look for her donor."

"But-" 

"She currently having a hard time, oppa. She will live happily if she have my heart. I want a better life for her." Yein touched his hand. "I am not asking for your permission, oppa. I know that it was hard for you. I already checked and I suited to be her donor." she calmly explained to her husband. Hearing her words with tears glittering at the corner of her eyes, he don't have any words to opposed. Though it was hard for him to let go of her, he need to think about his daughter more.

"Okay." It was short but the words managed to make her smile. It was the most beautiful smile he ever seen since they were married.

The operation had been decided in two days and Jungkook have one day to be with her. They spent their last moments together, sharing about their memories before they were married. They cried, laughed, eat, watching movies. Everything they did together. Jungkook never leave her side. He keep hugging her from behind when she was cooking. He planted several kisses on her cheek. They slept together under the soft sheet. He need to treasure the moment.

The day finally came. Jungkook still not ready to go of her. Letting go of her first love. 

"Oppa, can you promised me to give a better life to Harin? Can you give my happiness to Harin?" Jungkook held her hands tightly, she was trembling. Finally, his tears stream down on his cheeks. Yein smiled. "Don't cry, oppa." she wiped the tears on his cheek. There was a brief silent from him. "I promise." he whispered.

The final called from the nurse asking Yein to get ready. Jungkook's heart hurt. It was crashing into pieces.

"Oppa, thank you for everything and I am sorry that I am not going to be there to see Harin grow up." she hugged him for the last time. "I love you."

They stayed for five minutes. "I-I love you too." he whispered. Their lips finally locked.

Their last kiss.

 

"Daddy, where is she now?" Harin tugged her father's shirt. She really want to see her mother so bad. She never knew about her mother. Her father never told her about her mother.

 

"She is here," Jungkook placed his index finger on her heart. Yein's heart was beating for Harin. "in your heart, dear."

 

 

 

hi, fellas. the first chapter is here featuring our favourite maknae Jungkook and Yein.

I am sorry that I made a sad theme for the first chapter.

I have no knowledge about medicals and everything is based on my imagination. If you have anything to point out, feel free to do so.

Don't forget to comment and upvote. Do you have any idea who should i do next?