Fraternity

Five-pointed star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song :

♥  My Little Princess


« Sometimes, only a kiss separate love from friendship»

[anonymous]

 

~°*0OoO0*°~

The year was almost over and as autumn reached his end, the weather started to grow colder. Uncaring about the changes outside, the boys completed the promotion of their hit song “Mirotic” with an unexpected success. Slowly, they had bid goodbye to the promotional stages and focused back on their regular activities with a brand new amazing popularity. The period had been particularly hard for all of them, but it became a bit more bearable when they stopped moving back and forth between Korea and Japan every two days.

 

Despite the reduction of their schedules, they still had a lot of training going on. On that day, the members barely ended their last rehearsal and gladly reached home with the only wish to lay down and stop moving for the next three hours.

 

“Don’t sit, we have to get the new album’s demo,” the leader told the members who were fighting for the sofa’s best place.

 

His right arm around Junsu’s neck, ready to strangle him, his feet hitting Jaejoong's as he tried to make him fall down and with Yoochun half lain on his second leg, Changmin stilled his movement to peek at Yunho.

 

With his arms crossed on his chest, the leader looked at them up and down. He knew they liked to tease each other and play around to lower the tension, but sometimes it still surprised him. Half blunt, he shook his head without commenting the strange but not so unusual position of his co-workers. As an answer, he received four appealing looks, making him rolled his eyes with a sigh.

 

“I’m listening.”

“We’re too tired,” the younger complained without releasing his preys.

“Can’t we do it tomorrow?” Jaejoong tried to interfere with diplomacy.

“You’re too tired?” Yunho asked with his eyebrows raised. “Kind of funny, you didn't look that tired few minutes ago, you had enough energy to fight,” he added with irony.

“It isn’t energy in those cases, you should just look at Min’s predator eyes. It’s called survival instinct,” Junsu replied.

 

Taking advantage of the magnae off-guard moment, Junsu managed to free himself and settle in the sofa, chucking out the oldest as well.

 

Used to Changmin’s attacks, Jaejoong had managed to resist until now, but couldn't resist Junsu and was instantaneously defeated by his vicious storming. In one second, he collapsed on the floor, bottom first on the really too firm surface.

 

“Sorry hyung~” the younger man simpered with the most innocent smile he had in store.

 

Jaejoong eyes threatened silently the dolphin who unashamedly jeered at him and he stood up rubbing his painful .

 

“Are you okay Jae?” a worried Yoochun asked as he sat up straight, sinking his elbow into Changmin's thigh.

 

Changmin slapped him to express his discontent and groaned. Amused, Yoochun ruffled his hair but kept his attention on the eldest.

 

“Completely fine,” Jaejoong replied. “My back hurt like hell now, thanks to Junsu, nothing else,” he added with sarcasm before getting closer to Yunho's place.

“It's not that bad, you won't be able to sit for few minutes, not that bad,” Yoochun joked when he noticed it was not that serious.

“And you will be exempted from Yunho and his possible unbearable impulses,” Junsu doubled up with is own sentences.

 

Instantaneously Jaejoong's cheeks became red, avoiding his friends' eyes. Ill at ease, Yunho ignored Junsu's laugh and the others smiles as if he didn't hear the sentence. They weren't hiding there relationship for their three brothers, but they had kind of silent mutual agreement, a reserve, and nobody raised directly the question.

 

Yunho and Jaejoong both tried to relax to seem more comfortable, without getting real success. The leader finally opted for strategic retreat and changed the discussion as fast as possible.

 

“Okay we have to get the demo now, they're going to explain the plan for the new album.”

“Noooo hyung, please, not now. We just came back and didn't have time to rest, this is sadism!” Changmin complained, brutally falling against the leather behind him.

“Hmm … Minnie isn't wrong, couldn't we go tomorrow? It's already half past ten,” tried once more the eldest to help Changmin.

“No. We need at least to get the CD and the first scores.”

“But…”

“Okay... I'll do it,” Yunho decided after few seconds of thinking. “We don't really need to be together to get a CD and few papers after all.”

“Are you sure?” Jaejoong insisted with a wince.

 

Despite the relief he felt at the idea, it also bothered him. He felt as he took advantage of the situation and as much as he wanted to rest, he didn't like to give all of their burden to Yunho – no matter how he was willing.

 

“Yeah, of course, no problem. It won't take that much time. I'll tell you everything later on.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter