four

jennie's girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

**

 

Jisoo could feel the tension long before Nayeon arrived. She really had that uneasy feeling that she can’t shake off. Because of her zoning off she didn’t realize that Jennie already finished cooking and had already set-up the table. She was surprised when she heard the doorbell ring and Jennie sprinted to answer it.

 

“I’m coming!” Jennie shouted and Jisoo could only watch in distance as Jennie welcomed a brunette haired girl inside her house. Jennie looked so happy when she saw Nayeon she immediately hugged the latter.

Nayeon. Jisoo muttered under her breath as she studied the girl’s features from afar. Jisoo sensed something different from the girl’s aura. She was staring at the girl’s side profile until Jennie pointed at her. She locked gazes with Nayeon and that’s when she realized how dark Nayeon’s eyes were.

 

I knew it!

 

“Babe!” Jennie reached out for Jisoo’s hand and held it in hers. “This is Nayeon. Nayeon this is my girlfriend Jisoo.” Jennie casually introduced Jisoo to her bestfriend. Jisoo saw how Nayeon smirked when Jennie introduced her.

“Im Nayeon.” Nayeon held her hand out for Jisoo to reach, Jisoo was reluctant but she didn’t want to seem rude especially in front of Jennie so she reached out for a handshake.

“Kim Jisoo.” She said softly and that’s when she felt something burn from her palms. She immediately retracted her hand away from Nayeon. The girl was just smiling at her as if she didn’t just do something with Jisoo.

 

Witch. Jisoo cursed inwardly but she maintained a smile on her face.

 

“Let’s eat? I prepared your favourite Nayeonnie.”

 

--

 

“So how did you and Jennie meet?” Nayeon asked once they started eating. Jisoo had been uncomfortably chewing the green beans that Jennie placed on her plate. She felt like she’s eating rubber with the food and it also didn’t help that she badly wants to leave the place because of Nayeon’s presence. She took that as an opportunity to place her utensils down. She looked at Nayeon who was enjoying the pasta Jennie cooked.

“We met at a party.” Jisoo answered coolly as she recalled that time she met Jennie at that party. The girl caught her attention she wouldn’t deny that and even though Seulgi told her to keep herself from interacting to humans Jisoo still took her chance.

“And you wouldn’t believe that after a few days we’d get to see each other again at the public library!” Jennie added enthusiastically

 

--

 

Jennie was looking for the book that her Chaeyoung asked her to borrow. The girl was busy cramming for her finals and needed that book for her project so Jennie being the good friend she is volunteered to look for it. What Jennie didn’t know is that book is really hard to find.

 

“Ah Park Chaeyoung aish.” She scanned from aisle to aisle hoping she’d find what she’s looking for. What Jennie didn’t expect to find is -- KIM JISOO standing on the other side of the library holding two books with her hands. KIM JISOO that Jennie had been thinking for the past few days. Jennie’s heart started beating fast the more she looks at the woman’s beautiful face. She looked so beautiful standing there contemplating what book she’d choose. Jennie unconsciously smiled as she admired her. “Kim Jisoo.” She whispered

 

It was as if on cue Jisoo turned around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter