two

jennie's girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

II.

 

The sun was up when Jennie stirred in her sleep. The girl groaned when the sun’s bright rays started to hit her face. She rolled around her bed then frowned when she realized that the other side was already empty. Jennie checked the clock on her bedside table and saw a note sticking to it.

 

Hi babe! Sorry I wasn’t there when you woke up.

Had to run some errands for Seulgi!

And Chaeyoung will be there in a few so.

I’ll be back later.

 

PS: I already sent a message to Joy that you’re taking an off today.

xo - chu

 

“Jen? I prepared breakfast! Are you awake already?” Her dorm mate and best friend Chaeyoung yelled from the other side of the room. Jennie groaned then sat up, she stretched her arms as she felt her body ache.

“Yeah I’m up I’ll be down in a bit.” Jennie answered back lazily. She got up from the bed and that’s when she realized how sore she was feeling. “Oh God help me.” she groaned as her legs felt sore and wobbly. Jennie cursed herself for letting Jisoo do all those things to her last night. She should’ve known better that the girl’s stamina isn’t on par with her. Jennie is really a fool thinking she’d match Jisoo’s strength. “I’m such an idiot.” She mumbled as she made her way to the bathroom.

 

--

 

“Oh hi Jen! Wow you look glowing today.” Chaeyoung greeted her with a teasing voice.

“Good morning to you too Park Chaeyoung.” she rolled her eyes in response as she sat beside Chaeyoung. “What’s for breakfast?” Jennie asked as she eyed the covered food in the table.

“Just some pancakes and bacons.” Chaeyoung smiled “Hey Jen?”

“Hmm?” she looked up at Chaeyoung and saw that the latter was giving her a teasing smile. “What’s with that creepy smile Rose?”

“Your girlfriend really likes to mark you ey?” she smirked and Jennie swore she almost choke on her saliva.

“What?”

“Jen she practically marked you everywhere.” Chaeyoung said as a matter of fact. “Gosh didn’t know your girlfriend’s that wild.” She pointed at all the red marks hickeys on Jennie’s neck up to her collarbone. Jennie cursed herself for not washing her collared shirts making her stuck with all the v-neck now. Jennie felt conscious she covered her marked neck from Chaeyoung.

“YAH! This is nothing!”

“When will I meet her though? Like personally meet her? Me and Lisa wanted to bond with her Jennie.” Chaeyoung laughed as she poke Jennie’s arms “Gosh don’t worry no need to hide I saw it already and it’s not the first time Jen.”

“Gosh can we just eat peacefully Chae?” Jennie dismissed as she stuffed her plate with the food.

“Anyway I’ll be out later after lunch since I have to work. I won’t be back till 8 or 9 in the evening.”

“Date with Lisa again?” Jennie teased back.

“Nope but I will help her in re-arranging her room ‘coz her father will be visiting next week.”

“Cool. Send my regards to Lisa.” Jennie continued to eat her food.

 

--

 

The teasing didn’t stop on breakfast since Chaeyoung saw the nail marks on Jennie’s back when she caught her changing in the room. If only Jennie had the energy to fight Chaeyoung back then the girl would be dead meat but no, she was too tired to give a so she let Chaeyoung have this day. She promised herself that one day she’d get Chaeyoung and she won’t let her go easily.

 

“As much as I want to tease you right now I need to go.” Chaeyoung said as she gather her stuff from the couch. “Tell Jisoo that she needs to chill down a bit.” She emphasized on the word while smiling.

“Shut up! Just go!” Jennie threw a cushion pillow at her best friend as she bid her goodbye

“Bye Jen!”

“Bye!”

 

Just after Chaeyoung left Jennie received a call from Joy ranting about her laziness since it was her 3rd off in 2 weeks. Jennie knew that Joy wasn’t really mad but she still felt guilty for ditching her work.

 

“I’m really sorry Sooyoung I’ll be there tomorrow I promise! I can do overtime too!” she said in hopes of making it up for her absence today

 “Aish whatever Kim just get your here tomorrow so that the new project could be started! I hate you Kim.” Joy declared but Jennie knew she was smiling at the other line

“Thanks I love you too Sooyoung!”

“Get well okay! We can’t afford another day with you being sick!” Her being sick was a lie but that’s what Jisoo told Joy earlier. Her girlfriend sent a message to Joy informing the latter she’s sick and wouldn’t want to spread her virus in the studio. Of course Joy believed it.

“Yeah bye Sooyoung!”

“Bye Jennie!”

 

When her phone call ended Jennie turned around and was startled when she saw Jisoo already lying on her bed comfortably. Jisoo was grinning as she watched Jennie’s shocked face.

 

“You’re so cute Jendeuk!”

“Wha—How—you ..” Jennie pointed at the door then to Jisoo then back to the door “Ah nevermind.” She shook her head for she doesn’t want to bother on how Jisoo got in there while she was talking to Joy.

“Wow what a way to greet me babe.” Jisoo pouted “Not even a hello? Or a good afternoon?”

“Tss.” Jennie ignored Jisoo as she went straight to the bathroom “Jisoo I told you a million times you should stop doing this!” Jennie yelled from the bathroom. Jisoo laughed at how whiny her girlfriend sounded. “I swear this will take weeks again!”

“Why what did I do?” she feigned innocence of what Jennie was talking “I don’t know what you’re talking about?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter