three

jennie's girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo contemplated whether she’ll ask them or just make some excuse to decline Jennie’s offer on meeting her friends. Jisoo was about to choose the latter but she remembered how hopeful Jennie’s face was that moment and how it seemed important to her. Jisoo cursed herself inwardly as she made her way inside the house and saw her cousin playing with the cat.

 

“Where’s Krystal?” Jisoo looked around and wasn’t able to see any signs of the red haired girl. “Odd.”

“Oh hey Jisoo.” Seulgi let go of the cat and smiled at her cousin. Jisoo patted the cat’s head before it made way inside the kitchen.

“Where’s your other-half?” Jisoo jokingly asked Seulgi as she sat down. She had always teased the two about being together. Seulgi would just laugh it off as she considered Krystal as her bestfriend. Jisoo wasn’t sure tho about Krystal’s feelings about her cousin.

“You’re funny Jisoo but yeah Soojung isn’t here because Taeyeon unnie went home with Jessica unnie and she had to fetch them.” Jisoo’s eyes widen.

“WHAT??! Why are they here? What is Taeyeon unnie doing here??! And most importantly why did she bring Sica unnie???!” Jisoo panicked knowing that two of the most powerful vampires in their family is here. She’s also not fond of the idea that Taeyeon finding out she’s seeing a human being. Will she even tell them? Jisoo didn’t think about it.

“Uhm because Yerim is missing again? Soojung told me that they will take Yerim to San Francisco once they catch her.” Jisoo rolled her eyes.

“Good luck on finding that kid.”

“It’s odd seeing you here? I mean you usually spend the day at Jennie’s place during weekends.” Seulgi said

“Jennie’s picking up her bestfriend today so yeah.” Jisoo answered as she slouched on the sofa. “Seul?”

“Yeah?”

“Jennie wants me to meet her friends and especially her bestfriend. I mean I do want to meet them but I don’t know do you think it’ll be a good idea.”

“Well—“

 

Seulgi was about to answer when the door slammed open. “Seul I’m back!” And there was Krystal in her bright red hair entering the house. “Oh hey Jisoo!” She greeted the younger

“Hey stal.” Jisoo greeted back “Where’s the two?” Krystal sat down beside Jisoo and placed her feet on Seulgi’s lap.

“My feet hurts.” She whined and Seulgi immediately started massaging her feet.

“You two sure you aren’t dating yet? I mean it has been a century already.” Krystal and Seulgi looked at Jisoo before they laughed together “Wah whatever. Where is Taeyeon and Sica unnie?”

“Staying at their penthouse.”

“Ddungie Jisoo is having a problem here.” Krystal looked at Jisoo with interest

“Is it about your human girlfriend? Jennie?”

“She wants me to meet her friends this Wednesday.”

“But you told her about IT right?”

“Yeah but it’s her bestest bestfriend.” Jisoo air quoted “And I mean I kinda want to meet the people in her life too.”

“Jisoo that’s too chees

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter