Prologue

Water Under The Bridge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah? This is your cousin?" The man in front of them asked, amusement evident in the tone of his voice. He picked up two glasses of champagne from the server that was just passing by and handed one to Taekwoon. "The one that you have been telling me about?" He said, directing the question at Jaehwan, whom had been standing next to Taekwoon the entire time. "I have always wanted to meet you. Ken here has been talking about you all the time! Although I do feel really sorry about your recent accident — you've recovered, right? And hence why you've finally made your appearance here, correct?" His lips curled into a wide smile.

Taekwoon, whom the man was told that his name was called 'Leo,' took a step back, glancing at the blond man on his left. Jaehwan only nodded at him and spoke up, "Leo-hyung is timid and still a bit lost. I hope you understand... N, this is Leo, my cousin. And Leo-hyung, this is N. I reckon that you two would be good friends."

The person called 'N' nodded in acknowledgement, "I apologise for being too forward, Leo-ssi." He held out his gloved hand in front of him, still wearing a smile on his lips. "As Ken said, I am called N. I hope that we would get along and become close friends."

Still, even with his friendly words, Taekwoon was reluctant. He stared at N's hand for a while, but Jaehwan eventually went ahead and lifted his hand for him. And before he could even react, N was already shaking his hand, chuckling as he did. "You're really cute, Leo-ssi," he commented, eyes following Taekwoon's every movement. "I hope you don't mind me saying that — It's just the first thing that came to my mind!" He sighed, "It's a little unfortunate that the only time we would get to meet is through these events. But I guess... That could change too."

Taekwoon withdrew his hand once N's grip has loosened and then observed him carefully. Their heights were nearly similar (with Taekwoon being a tad bit taller) and despite the dim lighting in the hall, he was still able to discern that N had a slightly darker complexion in comparison to his. N also had nice, moisturised lips — the complete opposite of his. Taekwoon, himself, had not realised how many times he had been biting down on or over his chapped lips because of his overwhelming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter