Chapter 3

Dog turns human prince

Amber's POV

I was starting to have a wierd feeling in my stomach and just as I notice that I was growing bigger than my normal size someone opened the door so I quickly hid in the closet and lucky me it was just Krystal because she had forgot her keys and went back to school. That clumsy girl, but getting back to me I was still growing but into human form I guess the spell might had wear off yes! When i stopped growing I took the courage to look for myself in the mirror and found myself dirty so I decided to trim some hair and take a shower and make dinner for Krystal when she gets home. I keep on thinking if she was the one who took of the spell then I must replay her my being her servant or girlfriend even though I have a . That's when I heard the door open and didn't bother to turn around cause I knew that was Krystal by scent of strawberries. 

Krystal's POV

When I came home I notice there was some man in my kitchen cooking my favorite meal. When he turned around I almost fainted and I noticed that the man was acuallly a girl in sports bra and boy shorts I may say that she does has fine abs. Then she starts to speak " Oh hey Krystal ur home come have a seat I'll explain everything to u and btw I'm amber ur dog." I just then lost words and sat listening to Amber tell her story and asked me if she could do anything to repay me by and I was looking for a bf or gf but I don't need to anymore I got amber. And when she started to strath her lower area I saw the outline of her and I'm proud of the size can't wait to take it one day.

Author 

there u go another chap I know these are too short but I'm lazy so there was some nasty mind moments for the ones like thag Jesus get a bible I'll be the priest .