Chapter 2

Dog turns human prince

                              Chapter 2

As we were aproching the vet amber gave a wierd bark that almost sound human like but I just shook it off and took her in for a check up. Apparently she was fine but the vet told me something I never heard before which was amber is inter which means she is a female dog who has a !? I was shocked! But I wanted to accept it as the way it is and amber was a cute puppy.

Amber' POV

As I was sitting in the back sit of the car that Krystal was driving I couldn't help but give out a human bark which caught Krystal's attention but she brushed it off which was bad because as fast as she catches on that I'm a human not a dog then my spell would break faster and I can be her servant or prince or now a days boyfriend.

Krystal's POV

Im starting to have a feeling that amber is a human but that can't be true cause she is a dog. So let me figure this out on my own and ask her this question everyday if she talks or gives a weird bark or something then she is human. What it is a urban legend don't jugde me I'm trying to have a boyfriend or girlfriend I just need a person.

 

 

 

 

srry guys short chap today I'm sleepyyyyyy so if I ain't updating I'm sleeping.