Perfect plan?

OPPOSITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin who play with his phone didn't realize that Jungkook is staring at him right from the start he entered the room. 'Just when will you notice me? ' Jungkook thought. Whenever Jimin smile alone whilst looking at his phone, Jungkook will do his mouth thingy. He tried to peek at it but he can't. It'll be too obvious. He was wondered. Just who is it that make Jimin smile like that? Why? Because he hate it. He hate to see Jimin smile because of someone else. He hate it when Jimin interact with someone else. But foolish, he's not his boyfriend. Dumb Jeon Jungkook. 

Jungkook tried hard to ignore Jimin right by his side. But, he knows that it'll be forsaken only. It's just waste his energy. He keep turn left and right and cover his face with Jimin's blanket but still failed. Jimin look at him. Just what's wrong with this kid? Jimin can't figure it out and let him be. Jungkook can felt that he was too hot as he's sweating and burning inside. Jungkook push Jimin away and cause Jimin fall on the floor. Jungkook sit down and saw Jimin ouch in silent. "Yahh! What's wrong with you? " asked Jimin. He patted his that was smacked on the floor just now. It's hurt. Jimin thought. "I'm sorry.. I can't sleep.. I'm sweating.. It's hot here.. " Jungkook kept fanning himself. He knew that he do that to calm himself that literally in fire right now. "Are you kidding me?? It's 2° outside.. You said you feeling hot?? " Jimin stand up from his spot and went closer to Jungkook. Jungkook is clueless as Jimin said so. "So what?? " Jungkook ego was hurt. "Whatever it is.. Come here.. " Jungkook grab Jimin wrist and let Jimin sit on the bed. Jimin sit down, unbelievable. "Yahh.. What's wrong with you? You're being weird..! " Jimin look at Jungkook. Is he crazy or what? Jimin thought. Jungkook look at him. "Stay still.. I can't sleep.. Be my pillow tonight.. " Jungkook hug Jimin and lean his head on Jimin's shoulder. They're not laying down but sit down. Jimin froze as Jungkook asked him to do so. "Kook-ah.. Are you okay??" Asked Jimin, too concern. Worried. Jungkook pull away. He grab Jimin's phone and push him on the bed before lay on Jimin's arm. 'I've made it! Hahahahaha' Jungkook heart laughing happily. He succeed to have Jimin attention just for him now. Jimin is still bewildered. He watch Jungkook who hug him whilst smile happily laying on his arm. Jimin laugh, quietly. 'Just admit it that you love me Jungkook.. ' Jimin smile of the thought. 

.

Rap Mon and Jin who plan something last night along with V and J-Hope getting ready to start their move. Jimin get out from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter