The Conflict

OPPOSITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three months since they come back home from LA. Jungkook and Jimin is getting well with each other. The members can see the differences of them. Jungkook no longer reject Jimin when he tried to be clingy. Jungkook let Jimin do so. All of the members felt weird but it's great than before. 

Unfortunately, after one conflict solve, another conflict come over. Jungkook can't control his jealousy that he himself finally realize that he hasn't confess to Jimin yet. His jealousy get too serious lately. His eyes only glued to Jimin. That day, Jungkook piss off. He saw Jimin and Jin being clingy. He knows that every members love Jimin as he cute and adorable, but, he can't just watch when the other members being exaggerated towards Jimin. 

Jimin hug Jin from behind. He look at Jin who seriously concentrate in his cooking. "Hyung... What are you doing?? " asked Jimin cutely. "Aigoo.. Jiminnie.. I'm going to cook hanwoo (Korean beef) with this ingredients. " Jin show Jimin the ingredients that already on the table. Jimin was amazed. "Wow! So many! " Jin smile at Jimin. Jimin look at the strawberries with chocolate on the table. He wanted to eat it. "Hyung?? Can I eat that?? " Jimin asked whilst acted cute. "Sure you can baby Jimin.. " Jimin smile as he get permission. They just didn't realize the burning gaze from someone. This won't do. Jungkook thought. He went to them and stand between Jin and Jimin. Separate them. "Who's your baby?? " Jungkook said. He do his mouth thingy whilst saying to Jin don't touch him with his stare. Jin is a scared puppy. He look away as Jungkook warned him. Jimin mouth is so full and there's chocolate was tuck beside his lips. Jimin didn't recognize it. Jungkook smile at him. "Aigoo.. What a mischievous boy.. " Jungkook said before he pile out tissue to wipe it but J-Hope is fast. He wipe Jimin messy mouth with his hand. Jungkook saw it and then he throw the tissue. "Aishhh!! That's dirty!! " he mad of them so sudden and leave. "Yahh! Why so angry?? " asked J-Hope. Jimin dumbfounded just shake his head before he enjoy his chocolate and strawberry again. 

Jungkook look at the kitchen. Jimin didn't follow him. He was so mad by himself. He punched the wall of the living room. Suga saw him, "Yahh! Are you crazy?? " Jungkook stop his action as he saw Suga look at him weirdly. "Aishhh..! " he leave Suga there and sit on the couch. He was looks like a lost puppy. He kept glancing at Jimin in the kitchen. He shake his leg and do his mouth thingy several times before giving up. "Aishhhh!!! " Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter