Aishhh!!

OPPOSITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is having dance practice that time. It's dance class. Jungkook work so hard and was so happy to dance in front of someone who he really wanted to show his dance skills. It's Jimin. Obviously. No one else in that practice room but his friends and Jimin. Jimin take dance class since he is also doing great in dancing. Jungkook can't take his eyes of Jimin as he dance. Jimin who felt annoyed just let Jungkook be. Sometimes, he will peek at Jungkook who dance beautifully in front of him. Jungkook caught his eyes staring at him, Jungkook smirked. 

The teacher told them that they will do dance battle today. Jungkook will be verses Jimin. The top two students in dancing of the school. Jungkook strike first as the song of Manolo play. After that, Jimin strike back with his perfect sync of dance with the song beat. Jimin dance as he listen and follow the rhythm. Their teacher is getting hard to choose who will win. They asked them to dance once more. This time it will be partner dance. They dance into Red Cafe song Money Money Money. So perfect in sync. All of the other dance students was so amazed by their skills. Jimin can felt his eyes burning since Jungkook is a great competitor of his. Despite of Jungkook always bully him, Jimin still respect Jungkook dance skills. For Jimin, Jungkook is his strength to be more serious in dancing. They getting exhausted as time flies. The teacher stop the song. "Okay.. I can't choose who is the best.. Because, both of you is so great!! I can't deny it. Please applause for both of them guys!! " They applause. Jimin and Jungkook bows to them. Suddenly, something unexpected happened. Jungkook fainted. Jimin was in shocked. 

"Jungkook!! Jeon Jungkook!! Wake up! " Jimin was startled, don't know what to do. "Jimin!! Go take Jungkook to the school infirmary.. Hurry!! " Jimin widened his eyes. Aishhh!! Why must him? Jimin had no choice and carry Jungkook on his back. "Yahh!! Hold on..! What's wrong with you?? " Jimin asked at the weak body of Jungkook. Jimin run as fast as he can to the infirmary. 

Jungkook laid on the bed as he's unconscious. Jimin stare at him. "What a bully do to be faint? " Jimin smile alone. "Jimin? " called the teacher in charge of school infirmary. Jimin look at him. "Yes sir? " "It's better if you stay here accompanying Jungkook.. Because, I need you to give him his medicine ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter