Minzy.

It was because of her. (Sequel to As time goes by)

I woke up to my Oppa crying. He has been crying more alot more often ever since we started to talk again. He always brings up the past, and always apologizes for it.

But this time was different. We were sitting on the roof of school, and we had already finished our lunch, so I decided to take a quick nap before class starts again. 

Before I fell asleep, Seunghyun was already in deep thought. Not wanting to interrupt him, I just put mmy head down and closed my eyes.

A little while later, I felt tears streaming down my face.

But they weren't my tears.

Seunghyun was holding onto his face, trying to calm those tears that we gushing down. I was about to go in a state of panic. Was he hurt? But as soon as I heard the fast mumbling he was saying, I softened.

"I'm so sorry Minji." He repeated over and over again.

I couldn't bring myself to say that it wasn't his fault. It was, well partially, but nonetheless it still broke my heart the way he was crying.

I stand up and I walk the distance that he made from me, walking. He just sat there, not even noticing that I had gotten up, or that I have even woke up.

I sit next to him and put my head on his shoulder, I say nothing at first, but his crying wouldn't cease.

"It's alright." I say short and to the point. His eyes widen just a little, before he slowly turns his head up to me. HE tears streaming down his face, his eyes red and puffy.

I smile at him, as I tell him to put my head on his lap.

He obeys and puts his head down, a few tears still coming from his eyes.

I his hair, and begin to sing,

"neoreul neomu saranghange iyuyeotdamyeon 

naega neomu haengbokhange iyuyeotdamyeon

jalmotaesseo iri swipge heeojyeoseo nan

neomu apa neomu apa."

The tears finally come to an end, but I continue with the song anyways.

"jureureuk jureureuk jureureuk jureureuk neol sseo naeryeoga

heureuneun heureuneun heureuneun heureuneun nunmura meomchwo

wae hollo ireoke mam apahaeya haneun geoya sirheo."

I continue the song until I hear his faint snores and his steady breathing.

I put his head under my sweater and start to get up, but before I could walk away, a hand grabs onto my ankle.

"Minji, stay with Oppa." He says, sleepy-ness evident in his soft voice.

I can't help but crack a smile at his innocence. 

I lay down next to him, and he takes the oppurtunity to put his arms around me.

"Saranghae Minji, forever."

And as we both drift into our dreams, I take the chance to say.

"Oppa, nado saranghae, forever."

And I could feel him smile into my hair, as he snuggles closer.

Drifting, just floating into sleep, as our eyes close and our minds relax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINSEUNG FTW. lol sorry.

anyways I have to do some homework, but I thought I would just update this story, cause I was watching the Vow and thought that movie was mega cute. lol