Chapter Three

Who am I to you?

“I’d like your hand please.” as I whisper underneath my breath.
I swear, only my ears can hear it. Suddenly you grab my hand and ‪I catch glimpses of your face, you smiled.
I blushed so hard but manage to hide it. ‪As you reach my hand and in twined it with yours. Your gentle grip made my heart beating fast.

“I would like your hands too.” you said as you gave me your famous winked.

And now I fall for you, even more. - Through These Hazel Eyes.

 

What a boring Sunday night. I start to read some Poet and Short Quote from the writing of Hazel Eyes. I love her zine. So full of love, angst, happiness and short deep message.

 

Beep beep

 

-- Whatapps --

Sica : Hey Yoongie, I’m not coming to work tomorrow.. You take care okay, don’t miss me too much.. Keke

Me : Yahhhh! Sica! How dare you? You leave me alone doing all the work.. I’m lonely without you.. Huhu..

Sica : Hehe, silly Yoongie. Erm, actually.. I got into a fight with Yul.. A big one.. And both of us injured.. Please don’t tell her I told you about this..

Me : What? Are you okay?? Why are you two fighting?? Aigoo Sica, I don’t make me come to you this instance!

Sica : Hee no worries Yoongie, I’m fine.. Really.. Just a couple of bruises.. and my cousin is on her way to fetch me.. I’m sleeping at her house tonight.. Hmm you remember about that guy I told you about? Yul went through my phone and caught me texting with that guy.. And she was so furious..

Me : Hmm if you said so.. Okay.. Take care Sica.. Get well soon.. Take a couple of day off.. Rest.. Ohh, she found out huh? Well like I said, sooner or later you gonna have to tell her.. She’s your best friend..

Sica : Yoongie, Yul is not just my best friend. She’s my girlfriend.. I was not straight.. But I wanna change.. I’m changing.. I still do love her.. As my best friend.. The most best friend.. You must be disgusted with me right? It’s okay, I understand if you don’t want to be friend with me anymore..

Me : I’m an open minded kind of person Sica.. Your past is your past.. I don’t mind any of it.. It just that.. You want to change right? Why didn’t you say anything to Yul? Maybe can change together?

Sica : Well I saw that she kind of slowly showing that she’s changing too.. She has a crush on this guy and she always blushed so hard when she sees him.. But when she sees that I start texting with the guy last semester she became too clingy, she change back like before.. So now I’m afraid to tell her.. I think she’s not ready..

Me : Hmm, I don’t know want to say.. Maybe she’s afraid that she will lose you forever.. or maybe like you said she’s not ready yet.. Hey, I think you should get some rest.. Don’t think too much..

Sica : Yaa, maybe.. Okay Yoongie.. I’ll sleep after I fresh up a little.. Please don’t tell Yul I text you.. She’ll be more furious..

Me : Okay.. If you need anything, let me know okay.. Always here for you..

Sica : Wuuuuuu, so sweet! Hahahaha

Me : Yahh! Shut up.. hahahha… Good night Sica.. Sweet dreams..

Sica : Hahhaha… Night Yoongie.. Sweet dreams.

 

Wow, they had a fight. A big one and they injured each other. Scary. What kind of fight they had? Like UFC? WWF? Aigoo.

Only Yul knows that I know their secret and I did not tell Sica that I know their secret. Why I didn’t tell Sica? Well what am I supposed to say?
Hey Sica I know you not straight. Awesome. Gosh.

I need to sleep. Rest my head. I wonder if Yul is okay. She didn’t text me and it will be weird if I text her first after what Sica said.

 

Beep beep.

 

-- Whatapps --

Yul : Yoong..

Me : Hey Yul.. Yes?

Yul : Wow you still awake? I thought you slept already..

Me : Hehe yaa.. Not asleep yet.. So you thought I already slept then why did you text me? Keke

Yul : Erm, I need you..

Me : You need me?

Yul : Yaa, me and Sica had a fight.. A big fight.. She left to sleep at her cousin’s house.. Now I feeling down and so hopeless..

 

*Only when you’re down you look for me huh Yul? Wait why are saying this Yoona. Focus!*

 

Me : Hey, come on now.. Tell me what happen?

Yul : I went for a jog, then when I came back she’s a sleep with her phone on her hand.. So I decide to take a look.. My heart broke into pieces when I was her texts.. So sweet and gentle with a guy.. “I love you, darling, baby” and all that.. I know that she has been texting that guy.. But I don’t know they have become that close.. It’s like they are an item.. How can she be in another relationship when we are still a relationship? I asked her so many time about her relationship with that guy.. She kept on denying.. Why can’t she just tell me the true?!

Me : Maybe she has her own reason.

Yul : What is it?! Why can’t she tell me? Why?

Me : Maybe she’s not ready or maybe she feels that you are not ready as well.

 

After that Yul didn’t not reply my text. Hmm I seriously don’t know how to help them and I accidently became the middle guy. Dang it.

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey! I’m the co-author. Sorry took so long for us to update. We will try to update more often. Thank you. Do leave some comment. Have nice day :D