Chapter Two

Who am I to you?

It has been about one month here, I finally eventually like this place. Hehe. Got a new task, with a partner. Her name is Jessica. At first Jessica seem like a fierce kind of girl. But she actually kind a funny and silly. Oh yea, and she is very close with Yuri. Our lunch break was divided by two teams. Henry and Leetuk were with the first team. Seohyun also was in the first team. Me, Yuri, Jessica and Sunny were in the other team.

A few weeks of the internship, I went on lunch break alone or sometime Soo came to accompany me. Yea, I force her to came. Hehe. Then one day Sunny ask me to join her, and YulSic (it’s a combination of Yuri and Jessica’s name according to Seohyun). I was taken back at first, because I was a bit shy and Yuri’s face when I was with them was very unpleasant.

But ever since I got a new task, and I change my seat next to Yuri. Things change a bit. I have to change seat because to get closer to Sica. It will be more easy to get the work done. Sica was on the front row, so I change to the back of her siting place, coincidently was next to Yuri.

Yuri is very cool kind of person, she is funny, kind and a bit boyish. After a while, I realise that Yuri and Jessica were not just BFF. They were a lover. Well, I don’t mind. I am an open-minded kind of person. I like seeing those two together. It’s like seeing me and HER just like when I was doing my diploma. I miss HER. Me and HER were only BFF, but I think I love her too much to be just BFF. Haha. Silly me, I just keep this feeling to myself because I don’t want to lose her.

At times goes by, I actually lose HER, we became apart. From BFF to just like friends. No more sharing secret. I can’t share with her my worries not anymore. I don’t know how it happen. Furthermore, she got a boyfriend aka future husband. She really like this guy. Honest to say, her boyfriend is just like me. To be more clearly, his attitude, interest, like and dislike was just like mine. So, she dated a guy version of me. Haha. I don’t know what to say. Just I feel a bit relief because I know that the guy will love her no matter what, and he will take care of her as well as I did.

 

“Hey Yoon! Lets go for lunch!” – Sica

 

Okay, that woke me up from the visit to the past. I nodded as I packed my things and clear our desk a bit. It became a habit of mine every time we go to lunch. Usually me and Sunny always share our lunch. I have no appetite lately so I decide to share better than to waste the food. YulSic always share their food but I can see that Sica eats more portion. Haha.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Whatapps-

Yuri : Hey Yoong! Could you send the pictures that we capture just now?

Me : Sure Yuri.

Yuri : Ohh and Sica’s picture too. Hehe. And yours too. I want your selfie. Selfie now!

Me : Done. Haha! No way Yuri. I look sloppy and I am too insecure to selfie. Haha.

Yuri : Come on! Just one selfie for me. If I got one, I will have a very sweet dream tonight. Hehe.

Me : Silly Yul! There is no way I giving you my selfie while I am wearing only just bra and short right now.

Yuri : Wow! See, I can feel that you are only wearing bra and short. Come on Yoong. Your cooking taste so good, I bet the other part of you tasted good too.

Me : WTF Yul! Hahaha. Wow this is the first time your pickup line goes well with the time and situation. Haha.

Yul : Hahaha. I know right. Haha. Now let me give this pickup line to the real one.

Me : Please do. Haha.

Yuri : Nahh, I will get kick. Hahaha.

Me : Why not. That is love. Love hurt sometimes. Hahaha.

Yuri : Yea I guess. Haha. Why with the sad sentence? Your boyfriend hurt you? Hahaha.

Me : Hahaha. Well it a fact of life isn’t it? Haha.

Yuri : Haha. Tell me, who hurt you huh? Let me punch that person’s face.

Me : Actually there were two person, a boy and a girl. The boy you can punch but the girl you can’t because I will punch you back. Hahaha.

Yuri : Heartbroken huh? Okay I understand the pain. Huhu. So, what about the girl? What she did that hurt you?

Me : Well she’s actually my best friend. For about a year we have been far apart. I kept now trying to make things like before. Maybe it’s my fault. I sulk too much. So, other day we went to your friend’s sister’s wedding. We bonded again, just like old times. Suddenly she told me that she is getting marry in a couples of months. I was like damn it, we were just about to get better and we will be more far apart. Maybe I will lose her.

Yuri : Ohh, married huh? I am not ready to heard that.

Me : She always tell me that she wants to get marry when she’s 28. But now she’s 25.

Yuri : Well, her time has come.

Me : Yea I guess, but too fast! Huhu.

Yuri : Is this best friend named Sooyoung?

Me : Oh no, this is my other one. I met HER during my diploma. Huhu. How about you with your girlfriend?

Yuri : Hahaha. What girlfriend? Yoong, send my regards to Sooyoung.

Me : Hahaha. Silly Yul, come on. You know who I meant.

Yuri : Send my regards to Sooyoung firstt! Haha

Me : Okay! I’ll send it thru tweeting. Hahaha.

Yuri : Busted! Hahaha. Please don’t!

Me : Just kidding! Hahaha. Honestly Yul, I like seeing you two. Is like seeing me with HER. Miss my diploma life.

Yuri : Hum, you and HER. You two just BFF or a couple? Sorry for asking.

Me : BFF but we were too close like a couple. In the past, I can kiss her cheek whenever I want. But now, she will kick me in the face. Hahaha.

Yuri : I understand that but I am different. I not straight. This topic ends here okay. I know I will feel the same way as you a feeling right now.

Me : Yul, I already knew that you’re not straight. Other day when I told you that my friend knew you. She was also not straight. That’s why I did not finish my story in front of the girls.

Yuri : Well, they only known me as a boyish girl. Not more than that. Sica does not like me showing of my not so straight self. Ops Sica.

Me : Haha. There’s no need to hide. I figure it out own my own.

Yuri : I am too afraid to lose her. I know we can’t get marry and this will not last forever. I just no ready to lose her.

Me : One day you will lose her but only as a lover. She is forever your best friend.

 

Well, Yuri did not reply after that. She told me her deep dark secret. Well hers and Sica’s. I losing HER is killing me. Yuri will feel twice the pain if she loses Sica. Hum, be strong Yul!  

 

 

 

 

 

*Second chapter! hehe. thank you for commenting and subscribing. <3*