Chapter One

Who am I to you?

Blurgh! I hate being in a new place, new situation, don’t get me wrong. I am just not a kind of person that easily bond with someone.

 

“Yah Yoong! Make friends okay! I know you are not good but just tried okay. I’m worried that you will be alone for the 3 months of your internship.” – Sooyoung

 

Haish Soo, why can’t you do your internship with me. We can go to the same company, it will be fun, and we can food hunting after work.

Okay, so today is my first day. Boring! I barely talk, and the other students that internship looks kind of arrogant especially this one tanned girl. Her face is so ruthless, but I bet she’s cute if she’s smile a little.

So, I got a task designing a logo for the company and help the other student to develop the company’s new website. Before I came to check-in, I met two boys. Both from the same university as me but different course. Leetuk and Henry were their name. Seem nice. I will try to bond with them. For me it is much easier to bond with a guy than a girl. As I begin to do the task, alone. A girl came and greets me.

 

“Hey, I am Seohyun from Konkuk University. Yoona right? You look very familiar like I have met before.” The girl said.

“Ohh yea. Hello, my name Im Yoona but you can call me Yoona. You seem very familiar to me too. Maybe we have met before.” I replied.

 

I had a little chit chat with Seohyun. She introduces me with all her friends. They came in a group of 8. But of one her friend did not check-in yet. So, the tanned girl name was Yuri. To be honest, I like her style. The way she talks to other, the way she goofing around with her friends.

Wait, why am I all of a sudden take interest in observing that girl. She did even smile at me when I came into the office just now. Stop it Yoong. Focus on the task a pray this internship end soon.

 

 

 

 

*Hello, this is the first chapter. I have stop writing for a while, now I starting back again. Sorry the first chapter was short. Just getting warm up. Please bear with me. Do subscribe and comment! Thank you  :)*