Getting closer

Small Worker

I was waiting for doyeon and i was pretty nervous. Who wouldnt be nervous When youre going to meet kim doyeon and Hang out with her??  I dont know why but i really liked to be around with her. After a few minutes a big black limousine came to my way. My mouth was that open that it could reach the ground. Is she that rich??? Or popular?? Ohh man what am i doing???

 

The limousine stopped in front of me and a man who looked like a Butler came Out.

 

" You are Choi Yoojung right ? "

 

" .. oh-.. yes i am.. "

 

" Kim doyeon is waiting for you in the car please follow me. "

 

I said nothing and the man brang me to the "car" he even Opened the door for woah really polite people here. I said thank you and sat in the car. It was so big that i couldnt see the end.

 

" huh?? Are you that suprised choi yoojung ?? Let me guess you wasnt ever in a limousine before am i right?? "

 

I got scared When i heard the voice that i almost Fall from the couch in the car. She laughed at me again pff.

 

" ahh..ah.. Kim doyeon- I am sorry its just different for me to be in a car like that .. "

 

It was so embarrassing for me that my Face turned red again. She saw me and grabbed my cheeks.

 

" you are so cute choi yoojung i can't believe we are in the Same Age all i want to do it cuddling with you and protect you.  "

 

She was smiling so beautiful that i couldnt hold my smile back. I Tried to change the topic.

 

" So... what are we going to do?? "

 

She took her Hands out of my Face and made a face like she was thinking. I was staring at her though.

 

" When you Stare at me like that i cant think choi yoojung. "

 

And again how embarrassing my Face turned in just 2 seconds like a tomato again. I was in panic i didnt know how to Answer and i guess she noticed it because she was patting me on head again.

 

" Calm down small one, i was joking no need to Stress yourself about it. And since i didnt had breakfast how about going to McDonalds and eat something?? "

 

I calmed down a bit so i finally could talk.

 

" Yehe.. sounds good i love McDonalds. "

 

She smiled at me and i smiled back we had eyecontact for some seconds but i Broke it because i became shy again. It was a weird silence and i guess we both didnt like it because she acted kind of weird.

 

" mhppf..we are trying to get closer right ? How about calling us with Our normal name ?? You can call me doyeon i dont like to be called kim doyeon anyways. "

 

" o-h.. s-s-s-s-ure... call me y-y-y-y-oojung.. "

 

My voice was cracking omg kim doyeon is telling me to call her only doyeon?? Am i in heaven?? My head is going to explode. She was laughed at me again whats so funny about me?? I'm just embarrassing thats all.

 

" So.. yoojung? You dont need to be that shy around me i am a really relax and chill person. If you keep being like That i'm going to die by your cuteness. "

 

I thought i couldnt hear right?? She called me cute ?? I wanted to Answer that i dont know what she meant but the car stopped.

 

" I guess we are there. "

 

I smiled at her and opened the door on the other side the Butler opened the door for kim doyeon. I was freezen When i saw how doyeon looked like When she came Out of the limousine... like a ing angel Model or princess.. i woke up After she called my Name.

 

" follow me yoojung. "

 

I was a bit confused i do know where the door of the McDonalds is why does she wants me to follow her? But i just did what she told me. We were going behind the McDonalds before we stopped she took my Hand. IN THIS MOMENT I WAS FREEZEN SHOCK AND DEAD FOR REAL I think she noticed how i was dying and laughed. We were in front of a door Doyeon Knocked on the door. I was Kind of confused whats happening rn ?? What are we doing here thought we are going to McDonalds to eat ??

 

A man who looked really good came Out and smiled at us.

 

" Nice to See your again Miss.Kim. and?.. "

 

" She belongs to Me. Choi yoojung. "

 

I only smiled and the man he smiled back.

 

" come in. "

 

Doyeon was still Holding my Hand i was confused so confused i was only looking on Our Hands until we were going in the door. Where the Heck am i?? It look's like a McDonalds for rich and Super popular people. I looked around and saw a lot of popular and rich people Men and woman's boys and girls. I dont even fit in here. I was scared and i didnt noticed that i was closer to doyeon than i should.

 

She looked at me and smiled again. Omg i love this smile of her.

 

" are you scared?? Dont be these are all normal humans they wont do anything bad to you. They are all Nice people~ "

 

I Nodded and followed her to a free Table. We sat Next to each other and a man came and asked what we want to eat.

 

" I want 2 Cheeseburger's please and a big Sprite. What is about you yoojung ? "

 

" uh.. i only want a chocolate milkshake. "

 

" alright i will bring the food and the Drinks as soon as posibble. "

 

Said the man and left us i giggled because the word POSSIBLE remembered me of kim possible. I liked her  a lot that's why i never forgot the OpEning song of it.

 

" Why are u giggling?? Is there something funny ? "

 

" No actually not but When the man said possible it remembered me of kim possible.. "

 

After saying this loud i noticed how stupid it sounded like, so i had a pokerface on my Face.

 

" wait what am i saying?? Forget it. "

 

Doyeon had first a weird face but Then she stared go laugh a lot what made me smile.

 

" YAHH YOOJUNG youre weird but i do like that i never had a friend like you before. "

 

F-f-f-friend??? Are we ??

 

" We are friends?.. So fast??.. "

 

She hugged me what made me blush again but i still hugged her back. 

 

" Of course i wouldnt take u to this Place if we werent friends though not a lot of people know a bit this Place. "

 

I Nodded and was happy i am friends with kim doyeon woah.. thanks chungha unnie.. its all because of you.. the man came back with Our 2 Cheeseburger's and Our Drinks. We both said thanks at the Same time that all of us 3 laughed. He said we should enjoy Our meal and again we both said thank you and laughed again. The man left and doyeon started to eat her Cheeseburger.

 

I was drinking and playing around with my milkshake while staring at doyeon even When she is eating she looks so beautiful.. why is my heart beating like that??

 

" You Stare at me like that do you want to have a Piece?? "

 

I wasnt hungry i wanted to Answer no but before i could she was trying to Feed me.

 

" say ahh~ yoojung open your mouth please i wont let you go if you wont open it. "

 

I sighed one time but finally i opened my mouth she was happy while feeding me before i could notice that she Feeded me the whole Cheeseburger it was already gone.

 

" you gave me your whole Cheeseburger AISHH I wasnt even hungry too you should eat you didnt have breakfast. "

 

She made a sad smile but it was fake i could see it in her eyes.

 

" But yoojung i like feeding you i feel so old When i'm doing it and it look's so cute. "

 

" PFff... "

 

Was all i said she touched my cheeks a lot of Times. In fact she pocked me.

 

" No need to be angry i am not even hungry. "

 

A Hand was Punching on Our Table and i dont know why or how but chungha unnie was in front of us. Did she stalk us?? Well of course not .. ermmm.. okay i'm not sure about it. Its chungha she would do everything.

 

" ohoho what are you guys doing? feeding yourselves?? I thought you guys want to Hang out and Not have a date ?? Or did you lie to me   yoojungieee ?? 

 

My Face turned red like doyeon's we both looked at each other For hoping someone of us would answer but nobody did. Chungha unnie stared at us for a time but Then smirked.

 

" you guys are... ahh i shouldnt comment anymore i need to leave now. Doyeon-ahh dont do dirty things to baby alright?? "

 

After saying this she left. Dirty things??? What is she saying??? I looked confused to doyeon to hope she could explain it but she looked paniced at me. Now it was my time to calm her down i guess. I put my Hand on her shoulder.

 

" Calm down its okay i think chungha unnie was only joking around like the most of the time. "

 

She Nodded and ate her other Cheeseburger and i was finishing my milkshake. It was silence while doing  it i was thinking about what chungha unnie saidto it really look like we were on a date??? And again before it became awkward the Same man came to us and asked if we want something again

 

Doyeon looked at me i Shook my head and the man said alright When he told us Our Prize. I was going to Pay but doyeon took my arm away that she could Pay for both of us the man said thank you See you next time and left, After he left she left my arm too.

 

" Why are u doing this i wanted to pay doyeon- its not like i wasnt Able to pay for it i have money with me. "

 

She giggled again.

 

" i told you too hang up here i need to pay anyways! I invited you. "

 

I knew if i would say something she would still be so polite. I Rolled my eyes and Nodded.  Then she took my Hand again and stand up i looked at her and she made a move what told me to follow her again. She said to a few people hay and bye before we left.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

Woah it became so long again o-o but do you like this Chapter?? Well i hope C: sry for any typos or grammer fails english isnt my first language though- I will try to update as soon i can and new ideas pop out of my head~ let me know your opinion.